Whitney Houston’s daughter Found Unresponsive in Roswell home

Comments

• artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tanzie wrote: »
    I did wonder where all these relatives who seem to have crawled out of the woodwork recently were when Bobbi was young. Perhaps if they had done something then the outcome may have been different.
    That poor girl never had a chance.

Quite. They were happy to sell their various stories of dragging Whitney off to rehab, and yet left the child with her. They are as culpable as the parents.
  • TanzieTanzie Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Quite. They were happy to sell their various stories of dragging Whitney off to rehab, and yet left the child with her. They are as culpable as the parents.

Exactly. And theoretically they don't even have the "excuse" that they were too off their heads on drugs to know what was going on.
    Just wait until the bunch of low life vultures start wrangling over who gets Bobbi's money. Poor kid. No-one deserved to be dragged into that bunch of selfish, useless losers.
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    Terrible shame, at least she's finally at peace now. Poor girl never stood a chance growing up in that environment.
  • Ann_TennaAnn_Tenna Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    I hope Bobbi Kristina is finally at peace. She certainly deserves it. :(:(
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rest In peace, sweetie.....
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know Whitney had her terrible flaws and was not the best parent she could be but she really loved her and I think she'd be devastated to know this is how her life ended at 22
    I agree with this. The same for Bobby too. Whatever their mess, whatever their flaws, what their part and however much the influenced this cycle of destruction, the death of a child is something NO parent should suffer. And I feel nothing but sympathy.

And it is a cycle. Her mother and father were children in the spotlight exposed to negative influences and were both addicts from a very early age. The cycle (seemingly) carried on to one of the children. A tragedy.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nw0307 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be too sorry for Cissy. If the rumours are correct, she wasn't particularly supportive of Whitney and didn't do much to help her when she was at rock bottom, not that anyone could mind you. Cissy was rumoured to have threatened to disown Whitney if she ever did anything 'ungodly' like admitting she was confused about her sexuality. It's one of the reasons people believe she turned to drugs in the first place.

I read the book that Cissy wrote about Whitney and she neither confirmed or denied that Whitney may have been a lesbian but her baptist believes did not help Whitney in the long run.

Robin Crawford was mentioned by Cissy in that book and it was clear that Cissy thought Robin was trouble- was this because Whitney and Robin were lovers? Quite possibly.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RIP Bobbi Kristina :(
  • Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very sad news. Far, far too young, no age at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know Whitney had her terrible flaws and was not the best parent she could be but she really loved her and I think she'd be devastated to know this is how her life ended at 22

She did not love her enough to do right by her - nor did any other member of the entourage.

The only person here who deserves any sympathy is Bobbi-Kristina.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She did not love her enough to do right by her - nor did any other member of the entourage.

I'm annoyed by all the cloying sentimental messages about her being reunited with her Mum.

If her parents hadn't been so useless she wouldn't have suffered this tragedy in the first place.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boddism wrote: »
    I'm annoyed by all the cloying sentimental messages about her being reunited with her Mum.

If her parents hadn't been so useless she wouldn't have suffered this tragedy in the first place.

Quite. That Whitney could, once, bang out a tune does not make her a candidate for sainthood. Her death was as a result of her own choices. Her daughter's death was as a result of the choices of her parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and various other who valued their cashcow over that child.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member

That is true but I just think the whole thing is a dreadful tragedy. I don't think Whitney was a bad person but she did bad things and as a result Krissi suffered and now she's gone too. What a terrible waste of life. Utter shame.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see a fight has broke out at the funeral. Classy bunch.
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A very selfish bunch, it's not about them. What a way to remember and send off such a young girl by fighting and behaving like that.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    There'll be plenty more bickering and slanging matches until the money is gone.
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched whitney houston autopsy.what a sad pair of addicts brown and houston were not fit to be parents.poor bobbi christina to busy shovelling shite up their nostrils to give her any attention.trash.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    I see a fight has broke out at the funeral. Classy bunch.

Blimey, they really are a pathetic bunch! They couldn't even put their petty squabbles aside for a couple of hours to lay Bobbi Kristina to rest!:(
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The family members are making it really trashy
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boddism wrote: »

Couldn't agree more.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Apparently someone has taken a photo of Bobbi in her coffin and has sold the photo.

These people are foul.:(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3184377/Brown-Houston-families-WAR-photo-Bobbi-Kristina-casket-sold-six-figures-sides-blaming-one-leaked-picture.html
  • viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Apparently someone has taken a photo of Bobbi in her coffin and has sold the photo.

These people are foul.:(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3184377/Brown-Houston-families-WAR-photo-Bobbi-Kristina-casket-sold-six-figures-sides-blaming-one-leaked-picture.html

Foul and then some. What awful people. And equally disgusting are those who bought the pic

I bet the buyer was either TMZ or the Nat Enquirer. Wasn't it the Nat Enquirer who bought and published a similar pic of Whitney Houston?
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Foul and then some. What awful people. And equally disgusting are those who bought the pic

I bet the buyer was either TMZ or the Nat Enquirer. Wasn't it the Nat Enquirer who bought and published a similar pic of Whitney Houston?

Yep. I'm hoping that the pictures were bought and destroyed, but that's asking too much.
  • Heston VestonHeston Veston Posts: 6,495
    Forum Member
    Seem to me there's a fine line (probably white and powdery) between being much-loved celebrities and being guests on the Jeremy Kyle show.
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why TMZ? They usually pass on stuff like that and did report about it over a day ago.