FIFA 13 Clubs

2»

Comments

• sparky07sparky07 Posts: 1,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sent a transfer request to the DS team. Would be good to play with some peeps on here.

Gamertag is: Brightsparkster
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Hi Guys. Came across the forums whilst looking for FIFA 13 related stuff and would love to join a more mature pro club who don't club hop and all of the other rubbish that seems to go with playing this game online. My gamer tag is MowermanUK so if anyone would like to add me. I look forward to playing with you in future.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Just wondering whether anyone is administering the club. I searched the club and no one is listed. I have applied.
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MowermanUK wrote: »
    Just wondering whether anyone is administering the club. I searched the club and no one is listed. I have applied.

Weird, I set it up so I should be on there. I'll go on tonight & accept the transfer.
  • AH7386AH7386 Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    Hi, if your still accepting players i'd like to join.
    I'm not great but thats down to the drop in matches and no one ever passing the ball!!

My GT is Int3rceptor.
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MowermanUK wrote: »

Just to let you know I tried accepting your transfer but wouldnt let me as it said you were already with another club