• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    Chris Moyles is a big fat ugly piece of S*IT:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazed anyone still listens to his show when he plays sod-all music and is so far out of touch with the current music scene it's embarassing, it's just him and his entourage waffling about bollocks like what they had for dinner the previous night...:sleep:
  • Options
    Scratchy7929Scratchy7929 Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris Moyles doesn't realise that most people will do the OPPOSITE of what he says ;)

I think that's what's behind the reasoning in what he is saying.Wagner has used this tactic as well remember i.e. Chazza is not a good example of people who come from Council Estates is she (people will argue against this though :D), Cowell hasn't exactly got much charisma has he :D
  • Options
    SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not a wagner fan but i cant stand Chris moyles, fat w@nk, definitely a face for radio, he was all over bigbrother i hope he stays away from the x factor I never understod why that vulgar man was so popular he is not even funny just a piss taking fat f*cker
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Old.Tallen wrote: »
    he plays sod-all music and is so far out of touch with the current music scene it's embarassing

Thank god for that small mercies :D
    Kind of agree with you other wise about Moyles - way past his sell buy date, as is radio 1 as a whole basically.
    PS Is there a credible current music scene at the moment :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anne Field wrote: »
    I don't like Wagner or Moyles but as Simon said last night,when asked about the protest against him or the show) if Wagner wins it won't make any difference to his ( SImon's) life but it does make a difference to the contestants. SImon doesn't care either way, as he says, no such thing as bad publicity and if he thinks anyone else should have won he would just sign them up anyway.

Simon also said Chers performance of STAY was the best of the series and reguarly says that Katie is good. Simon lies through his big fake teeth. :D
  • Options
    philster1972philster1972 Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    He's only jealous because he didn't win X Factor: Battle of the Stars!!!
  • Options
    SickPuppy21SickPuppy21 Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank god for that small mercies :D
    Kind of agree with you other wise about Moyles - way past his sell buy date, as is radio 1 as a whole basically.
    PS Is there a credible current music scene at the moment :confused:

Yes, but unfortunately nobody bothers to get it out on TV/Radio
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish somebody would get rid of Moyles:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    Dunno who he is but Wagner ain't going anywhere
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but unfortunately nobody bothers to get it out on TV/Radio

Due to the fact that record labels (apart from indie labels) & media outlets not covering relevent music these days - there are no credible scene's though are there.Not saying there isn't any good music out there or are very small scenes (if you could call them that).Scenes are all about having enough attention that they have a reasonable impact on a specific demographic of people.There are non of those at the moment really.There is no R&B scene as such, for example, it has a large following by a large cross section of the demographic population.
    The music taste of younger people seems to be very eclectic these days.
    When scene's were formed in the past this also had a negative effect on musical movement's though (bands jumping on the bandwagon - not talking about Wagner even if this ONE of his threads :D).In that way it can be seen to be a small positive to stop this happening.
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Maybe he is trying to do the reverse psychology tactic. :p
  • Options
    lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    It's reverse psychology, he's been a very vocal supporter of Wagner so why would he suddenly u turn?
  • Options
    MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luckily, this is not Big Brother.
    You can't evict contestants you don't like easily. :D
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How very dare he!!

He's a big loudmouth anyway and he can't sing as well as Wagner!:D
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    That's him unfollowed :D

Done the same to James Corden. He was in the audience last night and was tweeting non stop about how fantastic they all were and how fit Wand Erection were. Talk about spouting the Cowell line:eek: He also defended Katie Whateverhernameis on Xtra Factor too.

Did I read that he is on the shortlist for a BGT judge's seat?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww... Chris Moyles will always be a prince charming to many discerning folk out there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiefan wrote: »
    Wasn't he the one who wanted him to win a few weeks ago?

Cowell has been getting at him while trying to secure Radio 1 airplay for Matt.
  • Options
    InsomniacParadeInsomniacParade Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reverse psychology - this year is important to him because the UK winner of the X Factor performs in the US as the UK's hottest pop sensation and to build up credibility.

There is no magical law saying that the current UK X Factor winner must perform on the US version. If Wagner wins and Simon still wants a UK winner to go to the states, he could pick Alexandra Burke and most of America either would not know that she won in 2008 as opposed to 2010 or wouldn't care.

Really, regardless of who wins this year, Leona Lewis would be the best one to send over there if they want to build up credibility given that she has already had some US success. I am sure if they were to relaunch Pop Idol here and wanted an AI winner to sing on it to build up credibility, they would use Kelly Clarkson rather than whoever the most recent winner is.
  • Options
    madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    I can't stand the over-rated, over-paid, overflated fat b*****d with his rant the other month about (diddums) not being paid. Come on WAGNER.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reverse psychology - this year is important to him because the UK winner of the X Factor performs in the US as the UK's hottest pop sensation and to build up credibility.

The thing is there isn't a contestant there this year good enough for enough people to care that they may be robbed of a win by the comedy act.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's only jealous because he didn't win X Factor: Battle of the Stars!!!

He really expected to at least be in the final of that.
  • Options
    Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    Oh please, I'm not Wagner's number 1 fan but let's be real, Wagner has just as much right to have a career in show business as Chris bloody Moyles!!
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish somebody would get rid of him,the useless waste of space.