Options

Dan Wootton is a nasty piece of work

Comments

• Options
    SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,706
    Forum Member
    Where on earth did he get that picture from?!:eek: Was he spying on Harry?:confused: Quite out of order to tweet that really.

He re-tweeted Gay Times magazine's tweet, dunno how they got it.
    They posted from http://yfrog.com/5cc4mmj where they had a couple of photos from some private time by the look of it.
  • Options
    Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These celebrity bloggers and rags are just so vile. I'd put them in my room 101.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he was really rude about nadine on lorraine yesterday, saying how bad song was, and that not charting well compared to cheryl, felt like sending message to show asking how well would cheryl do if she didn't have cowell backing and promoting her on the xfactor

Yeah I saw that and thought he was pretty rude and out of order, he was really sticking the knife in and being quite unprofessional. He thinks his opinion is law for some reason?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I have heard he plays it safe and just goes with the popularity vote, not realising he is a sycophant with no mind of his own and no obvious talent for journalism.
  • Options
    BiancaLDNBiancaLDN Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SolarSail wrote: »
    He re-tweeted Gay Times magazine's tweet, dunno how they got it.
    They posted from http://yfrog.com/5cc4mmj where they had a couple of photos from some private time by the look of it.

It's a still from the Xtra Factor I think
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand him.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanilla101 wrote: »
    He's definitley trying to become the British Perez Hilton. I think he needs to piss off really.

Eeeek, WHY would that be your ambition in life? :eek:
  • Options
    y0david6y0david6 Posts: 4,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iluvdannii wrote: »
    he's in love with cheryl, that explains why he hates anyone who slags her off or whatever!!!

he only likes her cause she is popular right now, as soon as the next big thing comes around he won't give 2 hoots about her.

hes not in love with cheryl consdiering hes gay
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where on earth did he get that picture from?!:eek: Was he spying on Harry?:confused: Quite out of order to tweet that really.

It's a still from the One Direction X-Factor footage yesterday seen by 13 million people. I don't think he's going to be bothered about one person tweeting it.
  • Options
    EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, I don't think Harry's going to be terribly bothered by him retweeting something broadcast earlier in the night to 12+ million viewers. ;)

But he's still a ****. I seem to remember he tweeted some sneery comments when Kieron Richardson came out - seemed to be bitterness that he'd done it on This Morning rather than in the NOTW. He never comes across like a terribly nice chap.
  • Options
    garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Him and Dean Piper are two of the most vile people i've had the misfortune of reading
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eejit wrote: »
    To be fair, I don't think Harry's going to be terribly bothered by him retweeting something broadcast earlier in the night to 12+ million viewers. ;)

But he's still a ****. I seem to remember he tweeted some sneery comments when Kieron Richardson came out - seemed to be bitterness that he'd done it on This Morning rather than in the NOTW. He never comes across like a terribly nice chap.

He does seem to be full of bitterness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am yeah :):D But i'm not Team Cheryl or Team Nadine. I like all of Girls Aloud except Nadine who i think is very insincere and false. But she is a good singer so all the best to her :)...

That's a JOKE! Cheryl Cole is FALSE. Her false personality matches her false appearance. Please. Give me Nadine over Cheryl Cole any day. Cheryl Cole is only famous after Girls Aloud because she is sleeping with Simon Cowell. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't worry about people like Dan Wootton - people like him live their lifes in the shadows of "celebrities" (scrapping Z list) and are very unhappy people down under. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He makes the 3 am girls look tame. I guess hes only employed because there is a market for what he has to offer.
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    He makes the 3 am girls look tame. I guess hes only employed because there is a market for what he has to offer.

Don't know about that after just going to that site and reading the vile/abusive threads and posts...I think it could go to a show of hands. ;):D:D
  • Options
    foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a regular on Lorraine, and completely seems to have inserted himself as far up Cheryl Cole's *bottom* as is humanly possible!
  • Options
    ClareBClareB Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On Lorraine's show yesterday he said a girl band member was going solo, and that it was going to be all over the papers this weekend. Pretty sure who he's referring to, but not seen anything about it yet.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    ClareB wrote: »
    On Lorraine's show yesterday he said a girl band member was going solo, and that it was going to be all over the papers this weekend. Pretty sure who he's referring to, but not seen anything about it yet.

who is he referring to?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who is he referring to?

Can't be either Cheryl or Nadine as they are both already solo. If either of them has decided not to ever go back to the band, he would have talked about a girl band being over surely?
  • Options
    ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Buster65 wrote: »
    Can't be either Cheryl or Nadine as they are both already solo. If either of them has decided not to ever go back to the band, he would have talked about a girl band being over surely?

Maybe if he didn't specify which girl band he could be referring to someone from The Saturdays? or maybe the remaining Sugababes?
  • Options
    ClareBClareB Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know Nadine and Cheryl have done solo stuff, but I was thinking he meant as in leaving the group permananetly to go solo. I doubt it would be all over the papers if it was someone from the Saturdays or Sugababes.
  • Options
    y0david6y0david6 Posts: 4,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola has the solo deal
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    Apparently the last time I paid any attention to NOTW was in 2008 I just googled him cos I've never heard of him. I remember that Rav guy being on top of the NOTW showbiz page.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if he will rip Nicola apart like he has Nadine for daring to have a solo career outside of GA?:rolleyes: