More "evidence" of Beyonce's fake baby bump...?

Comments

• konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    She isn't wearing a maternity dress, they went out years ago. Beyonce has the money and fame whereby designers will create clothing purely for her and her needs. You clearly know very little about fabrics to think the angle at which it falls is suspicious.

Even if Beyonce provided a video of herself giving birth, you would still say it's fake. She's in a no win situation. What do you people want, dna testing to prove the child's parentage the moment the wee sprogg is born. What the heck is it to do with you anyway. Get over yourselves, there are more important things going on in the world that you should be concerning yourselves with.

Says the poster who was pontificating about a Muller Yogurt ad only a day or so ago. :rolleyes: What people who say such things really mean is 'you are disagreeing with my point of view so shut up.'.
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    konebyvax wrote: »
    This. There are moments in life when you just can't stop making expressions, as much as you want to - a bit like a dog can't voluntarily stop its tail from wagging. Beyonce's look at that moment was involuntary and panic stricken. There was no chance of her showing her knickers how she was sitting/sat so we can rule that anxiety out. She doesn't even try and sit like a 5 month pregnant woman would sit, she then proceeds to cross her legs (wouldn't happen) and even more damning (and I'm amazed this hasn't cropped up more in the discussion), she then proceeds to bend forward without opening her legs to kiss the interviewer. If the size of the bump she displayed when walking onto the set was indeed solid then to do what she did then would be impossible.

How does a pregnant woman sit? The chair is very low down, so i don't see how else she would make her way down to sit on it.
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What people who say such things really mean is 'you are disagreeing with my point of view so shut up.'.

it is almost as bad as the people who say it is my opinion and i am sorry that fans do not like it.

when they are not sorry at all. they are only posting to irritate and provoke
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »
    it is almost as bad as the people who say it is my opinion and i am sorry that fans do not like it.

when they are not sorry at all. they are only posting to irritate and provoke

what, so if someone disagrees with you it's to irritate and provoke? Slightly egotistical? what, can only you have an opinion then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »
    what, so if someone disagrees with you it's to irritate and provoke? Slightly egotistical? what, can only you have an opinion then?

Not at all

There are posters who would hold a street party if certain celebrities were to die but they insist on going on threads about them and after being proved wrong about their secretions promptly play the my opinion card
    Forum Member
    guffybear wrote: »
    Not at all

There are posters who would hold a street party if certain celebrities were to die but they insist on going on threads about them and after being proved wrong about their secretions promptly play the my opinion card

I genuinely don't think you are cut out for the cut and thrust of a discussion forum, to be honest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I genuinely don't think you are cut out for the cut and thrust of a discussion forum, to be honest.

If you mean the hypocrisy shown I totally agree with you

Trolls should also be identified and banned but until they are I will continue to ridicule them
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Says the poster who was pontificating about a Muller Yogurt ad only a day or so ago. :rolleyes: What people who say such things really mean is 'you are disagreeing with my point of view so shut up.'.

:):):)
  • da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beyonce out & about today in NYC

http://twitpic.com/6zbs1s
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lookin pretty preggo there!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    da3bool wrote: »
    Beyonce out & about today in NYC

http://twitpic.com/6zbs1s

It might have been better had that photo have captured more of the front of her face. Unless the person taking the photo wanted as much of a side view as possible.
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Think there'll be more of this to come. I mean when we actually see pictures of the baby people will still be saying it's not hers :rolleyes:
  • lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok my bump never bent like that.:eek:
    Forum Member
    I find it strange how the Beyonce fans believe a random picture on the internet trumps a video from an Australian TV show as 'evidence'. Like I have said before, I'm not suggesting she's faking the pregnancy (that would be just too weird) but it's far far easier to fake a picture than a video. Now if that Croatia pic had been accompanied by a video then this whole controversy would have been put to bed.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it strange how the Beyonce fans believe a random picture on the internet trumps a video from an Australian TV show as 'evidence'. Like I have said before, I'm not suggesting she's faking the pregnancy (that would be just too weird) but it's far far easier to fake a picture than a video. Now if that Croatia pic had been accompanied by a video then this whole controversy would have been put to bed.

So you seriously believe that Beyonce is faking her pregnancy?

At least the photo that people are bringing up is of her in a bikini so that we can see her naked belly - you can't see through her dress in the video thus you haven't a clue what's going on, you're just jumping to the most ridiculous conclusion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am actually quite astounded that anyone has taken the time to try and prove she is faking a pregnancy!

Firstly if any of you have been pregnant you will know that 'bumps' don't naturally take the 'egg' shape, also dresses when you bend down can go out of shape.

I can imagine it will be hurtful for her to see anything like this written. I am sure if she couldn't concieve naturally and needed a surrogate she would be honest! Its nothing to be ashamed of.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    I am actually quite astounded that anyone has taken the time to try and prove she is faking a pregnancy!

Firstly if any of you have been pregnant you will know that 'bumps' don't naturally take the 'egg' shape, also dresses when you bend down can go out of shape.

I can imagine it will be hurtful for her to see anything like this written. I am sure if she couldn't concieve naturally and needed a surrogate she would be honest! Its nothing to be ashamed of.

Exactly this ^^ Well said. It's one thing disliking celebrities but to accuse them of faking a pregnancy... well I can't think of much worse that I've seen on here to be honest. Those who are suggesting it should be ashamed of themselves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cm1992 wrote: »
    Why would she wear a baby bump when she is pregnant? Most women can't wait to get rid of the bump. She's getting big. It must be a boy.

Thats a bit of a misconception! I loved my bump and really missed after my daughter was born, so much so that I was really broody for another! I missed the bond of rubbing my belly and my baby moving or kicking!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm in no way suggesting she's faking her pregnancy (that's just too weird for me to even contemplate) but the bikini pic is not real evidence of a pregnancy. Even the slimmest of people can 'push' their stomach out to make them look fatter than they are. I'm not saying that's what she has done, btw, just pointing that out. It would have been much better evidence if we had a video of the bikini shoot.

To be fair it would be going to some extremes to wear a bikini and walk about 'pushing your stomach out' all day just incase you get papped? Not to mention probably a bit painful!

Its seems the people who think she is faking are implying she is going to great lengths to 'fake a pregnancy'.

I personally believe she is pregnant, there is no reason to believe otherwise apart from some idiot wanting to make a story out of nothing!

I was very slim when I fell pregnant, I would arch my back in the early days, but I was 19 weeks before anyone outside family and friends noticed! It was the dress I was wearing, but I was over the moon. My belly used to morph in to weird shapes and my baby spent the last month with her bump poking out and her foot in my rib, so I used to walk weird with a weird cone shaped bump.
    Forum Member
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    So you seriously believe that Beyonce is faking her pregnancy?

At least the photo that people are bringing up is of her in a bikini so that we can see her naked belly - you can't see through her dress in the video thus you haven't a clue what's going on, you're just jumping to the most ridiculous conclusion.

In your eagerness to reply in the negative, you appear to have completely missed the line in my post that reads : 'Like I have said before, I'm not suggesting she's faking the pregnancy (that would be just too weird)'. My post was all about the trust people put in a random internet picture as opposed to a video from a TV show. I just think it's interesting to see the opposing opinions, that's all. I know for a fact, for instance, that had there just been stills from that interview and no video was available to view the first thing Beyonce fans would have alleged is the pictures had been doctored. THAT'S the point I was trying to bring forth, the irony of it all. But do rant away if it makes you feel better.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In your eagerness to reply in the negative, you appear to have completely missed the line in my post that reads : 'Like I have said before, I'm not suggesting she's faking the pregnancy (that would be just too weird)'. My post was all about the trust people put in a random internet picture as opposed to a video from a TV show. I just think it's interesting to see the opposing opinions, that's all. I know for a fact, for instance, that had there just been stills from that interview and no video was available to view the first thing Beyonce fans would have alleged is the pictures had been doctored. THAT'S the point I was trying to bring forth, the irony of it all. But do rant away if it makes you feel better.

I was asking you a question that's all, but do go ahead and make assumptions about my alleged "negativity". MY point was that at least the photo that is on the internet is of her naked belly. It very clearly shows a pregnancy bump. It is not a photo from a photoshoot - just a photo of her on the beach.

I can't help but wonder how you'd react if it were Adele who was being accused of faking a pregnancy. I'd guess your opinions would be very different.
    Forum Member
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    I was asking you a question that's all, but do go ahead and make assumptions about my alleged "negativity". MY point was that at least the photo that is on the internet is of her naked belly. It very clearly shows a pregnancy bump. It is not a photo from a photoshoot - just a photo of her on the beach.

I can't help but wonder how you'd react if it were Adele who was being accused of faking a pregnancy. I'd guess your opinions would be very different.

I HAVEN'T ACCUSED HER OF FAKING A PREGNANCY. How many more times do I need to say it???:confused:

My curiosity has always been about how different sides of the fence view the 'evidence'. Who took the photo? How many photos are in the series? Is it a papped pic or staged? You clearly know the answers to these questions or you wouldn't be able to state as fact that it's completely kosher.

PS The Adele question is a revealing one. It seems to suggest that you are defending Beyonce because you are a stan and would expect me to do the same if it was Adele? I refer you to the capitalised part of my reply.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I HAVEN'T ACCUSED HER OF FAKING A PREGNANCY. How many more times do I need to say it???:confused:

My curiosity has always been about how different sides of the fence view the 'evidence'. Who took the photo? How many photos are in the series? Is it a papped pic or staged? You clearly know the answers to these questions or you wouldn't be able to state as fact that it's completely kosher.

PS The Adele question is a revealing one. It seems to suggest that you are defending Beyonce because you are a stan and would expect me to do the same if it was Adele? I refer you to the capitalised part of my reply.

No you haven't actually come out and said she's faking, but all your posts point to it. By the way, there's no need to shout. Are you doing so because you have difficulty communicating?

The Adele question was a general wondering. I'm not a "stan" of Beyonce's by any means (I don't even own much of her music), it was a question because even though there are people in music that I cannot stand (e.g. Cheryl Cole, Cher Lloyd), I would never accuse anyone of faking a pregnancy like some people are here. It's low. Even speculating about it - going out of your way to look at photos and say "well my bump didn't look like that", "OMG she know she's been found out" etc is just so sad.

The video clip looks odd, sure. But people pouring over it examining every detail and even suggesting that she's lying to everybody, even suggesting that perhaps she's infertile and is secretly using a surrogate... it's all just so distasteful and disrespectful.

Like I said, people should be ashamed of themselves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't understand, if you are not suggesting that Beyonce is faking a pregnancy why do you have a problem with anyone (fan or no fan) also saying that she is not faking a pregnancy?
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    It's quite clearly the fabric, you can see it riding up as soon as she starts to sit then get worse as she lowers herself further, then strecth over the bump again normally once sat.

If people are saying that it's a fake bump, it's one hell of a crappy cheap one to go that out of shape, it just wouldn't.