The Charlotte Crosbie Experience - TLC

NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,600
Forum Member
Good to see she's got her own show at last.

Been watching the first half hour. Bit slow, but you can't help loving her. Very funny watching her react to having that enema.

Comments

• Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was actually really good her reaction to finding and Elephant was hilarious :D.
  • NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,600
    Forum Member
    This was actually really good her reaction to finding and Elephant was hilarious :D.

It was, it was good. It was funny also when she got those indian girls to do the **** drop at that wedding do!
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She makes me laugh, but who is she? I've not heard of her before.
    Forum Member
    She won celebrity big brother last year.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's one of the original cast members of Geordie Shore.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who on Earth thought it would be a good idea to give this vulgar little bint her own show?
    Forum Member
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Who on Earth thought it would be a good idea to give this vulgar little bint her own show?

The viewers of Geordie Shores and BB love her. She has a cult following. She's naturally very entertaining. I'm surprised channel five haven't done her a deal.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nosedive wrote: »
    The viewers of Geordie Shores and BB love her. She has a cult following. She's naturally very entertaining. I'm surprised channel five haven't done her a deal.
    I was quite surprised that C5 didn't offer her anything either.
    Forum Member
    We also got to see Charlotte's dad at the beginning! He never appeared on Geordie Shore even though her mum did several times.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does the program involve. Falling out of bed, swearing and peeing ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What does the program involve. Falling out of bed, swearing and peeing ?

No, Geordie Shore already exists for that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I hate things like Geordie shore so i never watch it, and i normally hate these types of program, but i watched this and chuckled throughout, watching her in Japan made me laugh a lot.

She is more watchable than Joey Essex.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    I hate things like Geordie shore so i never watch it, and i normally hate these types of program, but i watched this and chuckled throughout, watching her in Japan made me laugh a lot.

She is more watchable than Joey Essex.

I'm the opposite - I watch GS, but I'm finding it very difficult to get interested in this.
  • MrfentyMrfenty Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm the opposite - I watch GS, but I'm finding it very difficult to get interested in this.

I kinda agree. I love GS and loved Charlottle on CBB, but i am struggling with this show. She is really entertaining and is the best part, but i'm finding the travel concept a bit boring and overdone (Mark Wright, Tom Daley, Joey Essex and now Charlotte in the space of a few months.) To be fair I thought the India episode was a lot better than this weeks Japan ep. I have to say i'm enjoying Vicky's new show al ot more, even though they are totally different shows and i shouldn't compare them
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    "The Charlotte Crosbie Experience" is getting hammered, shi**ing yourself and waking up in a strangers bed, isn't it? :D
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have just watched the first two episodes of this and with all similar travelogue celeb shows, Essex, mark wright, Tom Daley etc

This is by the far by the best of these she is very funny and extremely likable in this this

I notice in this she knows when to tow the line and not take things too far and her reaction to the elephant was lovely.

I suspect they were trying for the female karl pilkington route with her.

It's working well so far