Britain's Got Talent/More Talent - Live show 3/Results - 27 May - 7.30/9.30 - ITV1

Comments

• KingOliKingOli Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DanManF1 wrote: »
    So how did he do it then guys? I love reading DS just after a magician has performed. :D

Wrote all the cards himself, then forced the draw.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    It's a shame he ended on helicopter as I felt goldfish and ice carried more surprise. But he deserves a place in the final.

And the fact he saved the big one for last surely shows he knew what was on the cards? I'm not really sure what the trick was supposed to be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donna65 wrote: »
    But I'm regularly on the forums for different programmes and I have genuinely never seen a thread where there are almost no positive comments. If none of you like any of the acts, why are you watching the programme and bothering to comment on it?

I take it you've never been on the X Factor section?
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Yep Cowell sort of reached the obvious conclusion he wrote them himself.
    Well caught out by Simon
    Lulz77 wrote: »
    Why did he say don't show me the card and then ask what was on the card?
    bluefb wrote: »
    Why did Simon deliberately undermine him on the helicopter thing? He knows it's faked.
    Cowell is a prat.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d0lphin wrote: »
    I thought he would have got a better audience reaction - it was pretty impressive the helicopter ending up on stage!

The problem he had is he lacks charisma. It probably fell flat because he was coming across quite flat himself.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Donna65 wrote: »
    But I'm regularly on the forums for different programmes and I have genuinely never seen a thread where there are almost no positive comments. If none of you like any of the acts, why are you watching the programme and bothering to comment on it?

Most of it is just tongue in cheek. I wouldn't take it too seriously ;-)
  • RioRio Posts: 33,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gizeh wrote: »
    Good job Amanda's card didn't say underwear. He'd definitely have been stumped

:D:D:D:D:D
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would have been better had the goldfish rode off on a unicycle at the end

What's the saying? a woman needs a man like a fish needs a cycle.?:D
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Cowell is a prat.

He certainly is.

I will vote for Dylan.
  • suniilsuniil Posts: 2,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That makes a lot of sense in many ways with respect to many acts ;-)
    valkay wrote: »
    Simon must've known there was a helicopter waiting in the wings. he's paying for it.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    d0lphin wrote: »
    I thought he would have got a better audience reaction - it was pretty impressive the helicopter ending up on stage!
    I think it was a bit too surprising and caught the audience off guard!!
  • owen10owen10 Posts: 126,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im going for UDI and Gracie to go through
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,371
    Forum Member
    He knew the last would be helicopter.

That was the 'risk'
  • KingOliKingOli Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well yes you have to buy blank bicycle decks from a magic supplier as there isn't much call for black cards by anyone else on the planet. Poker with blank cards just doesn't work! :D

You kidding, 5 of a kind and a flush every hand how can I lose?
  • Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lulz77 wrote: »
    And the fact he saved the big one for last surely shows he knew what was on the cards? I'm not really sure what the trick was supposed to be.

He had to know which judges got which word and made sure they got the right cards.
  • AaronWxAaronWx Posts: 2,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would have been better if he'd been in the helicopter at the end. Still, the whole thing fell a bit flat, seemed like the only thing he really did was made sure they had those cards which seems pretty basic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    egghead1 wrote: »
    judges clearly dont understand concept of "word your thinking of"

In fairness it wasn't clear. He first told them not to show him what was on the cards, and then immediately asked for it, but rather than asking the word on the card he asked the word they were thinking of.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluefb wrote: »
    Why did Simon deliberately undermine him on the helicopter thing? He knows it's faked.

Because he's a threat to his precious singers so Must Be Stopped. He had no reason to ask who wrote helicopter.
  • MilkshakeManMilkshakeMan Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    JMTD wrote: »
    Stop embarrassing yourself.

I'd seen his trick on the penguin magic website prior to seeing his first audition, it's apparently a very easy party trick that involves a pack of cards, a sharpie and a pair of scissors, nothing special, but it was presented as something special.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    What's the saying? a woman needs a man like a fish needs a cycle.?:D

How true it is :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Wow,, the ending to that trick was really flat, he's got poor stage presence
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love how DS basically haven't liked ANYTHING on here tonight. It's part of the reason I love it so much, though to be fair. The judges have almost been afraid to criticise anything tonight though which has kind of been surprising

There have been lots of turkey acts tonight.

The best act was Gracie WS.
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BillyBatty wrote: »
    He forced the cards, that was the trick basically.

There's always one! How did the helicopter get there?Fly? Do enlighten us with your knowledge?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    The only ones with any discernible talent as far as I'm concerned are Ella and the brothers at the start.
  • suniilsuniil Posts: 2,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very good chance for Grace to get through.
    owen10 wrote: »
    Im going for UDI and Gracie to go through