Quick question about the DOI tour

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am thinking about getting tickets for one of the Belfast shows, and I haven't been to the tour before and am looking for a bit of advice.

I want to bring my mum, but she has only really watched this series so would mainly be interested in seeing Gary and Hayley. Do you know if the celebs confirmed for the tour do every show (barring injury of course). I know she'd be disappointed if she didn't see Gary.

Also, who will Maria be with since Ray and Gary are both there?

And finally, do you think there would be any difference in going to a matinée show versus a night time one?

Thanks all

Comments

• TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matinees are just the same as evening shows although maybe more children attend in the afternoon but its just the same show.
    Unless it says otherwise on the tour website then the celebs listed should be at all shows barring prior engagement/injury, Danny and Kieron appear to be the only ones doing selected dates only.
    I know on the odd time a celeb has been missing due to a prior event clashing but it doesnt happen often.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 288
    Forum Member
    Maria is skating with Gary, and Ray is skating with Alexandra Schauman. Danny is apparently only doing the Sheffield dates, and Kieron the Birmingham dates. Otherwise all the celebs should be doing all venues. Have been to both matinees and evening shows and when I went the atmosphere was somehow better in the evening, but that could have just been my experience, the actual show is the same.
  • EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kieron has said he will likely be doing other shows too, just depending on when he can fit them in around Hollyoaks commitments. :) I'd think the Manchester shows are a good bet, given that's where he lives. ;)

He and Chris are sharing her on those dates where they are both participating.
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couples =

Ray Quinn & Alexandra Schaumann (sp)
    Gary Lucy & Maria Fillipov
    Mikey Graham & Melanie Lambert
    Chris Fountain & Brianne Delcourt (he originally skated with Frankie)
    Kieron & Brianne- Only a few dates
    Danny & Frankie- Only a few dates

Clare Buckfield & Lukasz (new pro, she originally skated with Andrei)
    Hayley & Daniel
    Gaynor & Matt- Gaynor originally skated with Dan
    Emily & Fred

IMO Ray, Clare and Chris are all better than this years contestants and they've kept up the skating so they'll all be fantastic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. I will have to go to the Belfast show, since I'm in Ireland, so I may not see Kieron or Danny - I'll take it as a bonus if either of them can make it! Now just to find some money for tickets..... :)
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    Thanks guys. I will have to go to the Belfast show, since I'm in Ireland, so I may not see Kieron or Danny - I'll take it as a bonus if either of them can make it! Now just to find some money for tickets..... :)

Tickets are still available for all the shows in the odessey:)