Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CXC3000 wrote: »
    That was from September.

Why do you think it's 'now' ??? :confused:

Does he look worse now then....if that's possible?
  • Options
    CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does he look worse now then....if that's possible?

It's a bit misleading to say it's now when it was over 3 months ago. Maybe PB has had more stuff done since ?
  • Options
    crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    Well, George has claimed it as his own if it was!

Oh maybe it is -I'm not sure- but it's those sort of sayings that prop up the 12-Step 'Anonymous' philosophies and are used in rehabs.

I remember Galloway saying 'poor me, poor me, pour me a drink' to Barrymore which is also an AA saying but I'm sure he'd like us to think he was being witty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CXC3000 wrote: »
    It's a bit misleading to say it's now when it was over 3 months ago. Maybe PB has had more stuff done since ?

I would hope not! You talk as if September is a decade ago..?
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was a total biatch to Traci Bingham but IMO Jhodie Marsh deserved every bit of the hatred she got in that house, there wasn't a word said to her than she didn't ask for.

Having said that, Burns is a vitriolic unpleasant seeming character but it seems that its HE who pays the highest price.

I take it you don't like Jodie Marsh then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    I take it you don't like Jodie Marsh then?

She seems to have mellowed with age but at that time, I particularly disliked her and unlike the innocent Traci Bingham, Marsh was overtly cruising for a bruising - it would have happened no matter who was in the house, they'd have turned on her. I strongly dislike those blokes too but really she deserved everything she got IMO. Anyway, don't start raking over old coals.:eek:
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Pete was in Celebrity BB a few years back he looked a lot better than that. Why has he had more work done? He claims it's to rectify things that went wrong before but I'm not so sure. He certainly looks worse now.

He's like Michael Jackson was - just can't stop fiddling. Very sad especially when you think both of them were good looking when they were young.
  • Options
    BramptonBrampton Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Things did go wrong, without trying to glorify it his lips more or less exploded, there are photos on the net if you search around. No one was willing to put the work right until a fan of Petes recommended a surgeon in Italy. This is the case Pete is referring to in the This Morning clip.

I read Pete Burns book and according to the story in ther he has been bought up by his mum to not let anyone see you until your face is done up, his mum would lock herself away for hours before anyone could see her at the start of the day. Pete was very close to his mum,. Also, Pete sees his face as a work of art that is constantly evolving.

Not trying to justify what he has done to himself just trying to put some context to the comments made within this thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    When Pete was in Celebrity BB a few years back he looked a lot better than that. Why has he had more work done? He claims it's to rectify things that went wrong before but I'm not so sure. He certainly looks worse now.

He's like Michael Jackson was - just can't stop fiddling. Very sad especially when you think both of them were good looking when they were young.

He looks horrendous. I'd be crying every day if I'd had surgery and ended up looking like that. It's shocking actually. :eek: