Options

Who knows where the bodies are buried?

The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
Forum Member
✭✭✭
You know those celebs who continue to maintain a profile despite being utterly loathsome and irritating?

Lorraine Kelly - the most sycophantic idiot on TV who still wangles school holidays off even though her daughter is 20.

Sinitta - lurks like a bad smell whenever Cowell is in the vicinity. Her role on X Factor seems to be 'wearing' a bikini and acting like a bat shit loony. She MUST know where the bodies are buried.

Amanda Holden - 10 years on BGT, a screech like a hyena and very unlikeable.

Sean Tully - an atrocious actor and no-one seems to like him, but he keeps his role on Corrie...

Who else knows where the bodies are buried?

Comments

• Options
    KittenPartyKittenParty Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    "Our Cilla" seemed to be everywhere when I was growing up, thankfully she seems to have had a dose karma in the last few years.

Cheryl Cole

I would say the Kardashians, but it's just about buying publicity with that shower of lunatics.

On the Daily Mail :blush: website yesterday there were 6 stories about them in the sidebar of shame.

There are just so many of them, all with the same sounding first name, like some 6 headed monster. Ugh.

Agree about Lorraine Kelly. Everyone is fantastic and talented in her intros. As they say "if you flatter everyone, you flatter no one"

Also Alan Titchmarsh. He must have some dirt on someone.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cilla is meant to be vile.

Cotton too.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most of these samples will be in my new reality show, Celebrity Firing Squad.

My girlfriend met Antony Cotton a few years ago and said he was fairly pleasant and not an arsehole at all. (Though she only met him for 10 minutes ;)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis Walsh. How else has he managed to keep his XF job sprouting complete shite for 10 years when his only claim to fame is being responsible for the two dullest boybands in history.

Him and Sinitta must have something so scandalous on the master that he'd rather employ them until the end of time rather than have it all come out
  • Options
    LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Louis Walsh. How else has he managed to keep his XF job sprouting complete shite for 10 years when his only claim to fame is being responsible for the two dullest boybands in history.

Him and Sinitta must have something so scandalous on the master that he'd rather employ them until the end of time rather than have it all come out

But he's leaving/been sacked from the X Factor (depending on what you read) and he's apparently planning to write his autobiography, so who knows what he'll dredge up?

http://www.independent.ie/life/people-are-talking-deja-feud-has-zzzzzz-factor-31245600.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/axed-x-factor-judge-louis-5758444
  • Options
    Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    Savile must have been the master at this. To get away with so much for so long, he must have known a lot of people's dirty little secrets.
  • Options
    The SnowmanThe Snowman Posts: 895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Savile must have been the master at this. To get away with so much for so long, he must have known a lot of people's dirty little secrets.
    He didn't even need to know where the bodies were buried. He had already got to them in the mortuary.
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He didn't even need to know where the bodies were buried. He had already got to them in the mortuary.

True but ewwww
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Piers Morgan.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Philip Schofield must have the keys to all ITV contracts to get there first.

Joe Swash - why does he keep getting work? Cheap?:confused:

I agree with previous posters who mentioned Lorraine, Holden and Cotton...all should be banned for life from TV.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cazzz you beat me to Joe Swash. I cannot think of any other reason why he gets work. Mark Wright also.
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Peter Andre. Keeps getting TV and advertising gigs. Low-grade ones, certainly, but gigs nevertheless.

He has no talent, no charm, no charisma, no appeal. He's a terrible one-note, plastic, fake-haired, fakebaked has-been.

Why????
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Andre. Keeps getting TV and advertising gigs. Low-grade ones, certainly, but gigs nevertheless.

He has no talent, no charm, no charisma, no appeal. He's a terrible one-note, plastic, fake-haired, fakebaked has-been.

Why????

I think its because he loves his kids.;-)
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes to all of the above, but especially Sinitta. Were it not for her association with Cowell she'd be a long forgotten washed up 80's has been. Simon is obviously terrified of her spilling the beans about something and has to keep her sweet.

Louis Walsh as well. But he knows it as well and often gets away with saying things to Simon that no one else ever would.
  • Options
    D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would agree with Holden. Horrid woman.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phillip pip Schofeild....got his nose in everything
  • Options
    gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    Yes to all of the above, but especially Sinitta. Were it not for her association with Cowell she'd be a long forgotten washed up 80's has been. Simon is obviously terrified of her spilling the beans about something and has to keep her sweet.

Louis Walsh as well. But he knows it as well and often gets away with saying things to Simon that no one else ever would.

she has the pics ;-);-)
  • Options
    RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »

Even my kids say 'why is he on everything?'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with all of the above particularly Lorraine and Schofield but BBC news and current affairs are no better. Dimbleby has a free pass into all major event commentary as does the incredibly depressing Huw Edwards. And Jeremy Vine is always dragged out for elections to play with his toys and generally shout at us whilst telling us nothing. Ex political affairs reporter John Sargent, seems to believe his own publicity about being a national treasure and will appear on anything for a buck. In reality he's a pompous little man who conned the nation into thinking Thatcher snubbed him personally and he had to quit Strictly because he was getting embarrassed by getting through each week, nothing to do with the working cruise he was booked for at all.

And anything or anybody to do with Simon Cowell. The continuing popularity and coverage by all media of his projects is a complete mystery to me and IMO detrimental in the long term to the music and entertainment industry in general.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoops, nearly forgot Davina, Willoughby and, on the minor channels, Keith Lemon. Lemon really is well past his sell by date and its time for Leigh to do something else.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Schofiled being on everything is more down to ITV's laziness than him knowing where the bodies are buried. They are very reluctant to look for new faces in case it doesn't work out, so they tend to use the same people over and over again. The problem is it gets on people's nerevs seeing the same people on everything all of the time.

Holly is another, she even presented a sports quiz on ITV recently. WTF that was all about I don't know? Oh hang on, I do. Her husband was the producer!
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Keith Lemon. Lemon really is well past his sell by date and its time for Leigh to do something else.

Sorry for changing the subject but similar thing with Russell Brand! Wonder if anyone remember old him in Big Brother Big Talk with comb hair and shaved face? now with messy hair and beard, he got famous, and he still got those for many years!
  • Options
    day dreamerday dreamer Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with just about every person mentioned in this thread.

Joe Swash being able to keep finding employment in showbiz is the biggest mystery of the lot for me. He always looks so grubby and his voice is absolutely grating. I can only assume he comes very cheap but I'm sure there are other people who would work for peanuts who would be easier to look at and listen to.
  • Options
    10000maniacs10000maniacs Posts: 831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Yeah, he should have been brought up on charges for that scurrilous interview with David Cameron where he ambushed him with a list of politicians names he considered needed to be investigated for child abuse.
    Why did ITV retain him after that?
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

They know first hand the size of Cowell's dick.