Amelia Lily: Is she really 16

happy tvhappy tv Posts: 1,708
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She looks alot older. Also, would like to see what she looks like without all that make up and fake hair. She is badly in need of a make under

Comments

• spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, she's 17.

:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Impossile to tell, she's always heavily made-up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    She looks over 30. I don't think she's in the right category..
  • Gunner95Gunner95 Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm perhaps if the music thing doesn't work out for her she could go on Snog Marry Avoid...:D
  • jimbojonesjimbojones Posts: 4,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Before her hideous makeover she looked younger lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    17... looking at least 25. Quite an achievement to look 10 years older than ur age at 17 :p
    I didn't like her makeover. She was already heavily maked up in the auditions but she looked way better back then. She should lose the black eyeshadow and half a bottle of liquid eyeliner. And she will look much better.
  • wkdstepmotherwkdstepmother Posts: 6,563
    Forum Member
    she went to my kids school and yes she is year 12 now - just a kid so be kind (yeah right:rolleyes:)
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's very common for 16/17 year old girls nowadays to look early or even mid 20's

Janet types are becoming the exception
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    She reminds me of an old friend of mine, who when she was 17 looked a lot older, she looks quite a bit like Amelia as well oddly enough
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought she looked older pre make-over? Mind you she looks about 27 now so you can imagine how old I thought she looked before!
  • happy tvhappy tv Posts: 1,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I think people would like her more if they toned down the make up and dyed her hair brown/ light blond. She looked quite hard at the weekend and way older than her years. They need to tone her down a bit.