Options

What the hell is going on with Rylan on BOTS tonight ? ....

Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
Forum Member
He said Gary didn't get the most nominations - He did
He said Audley had the most nominations with for 4 votes - He didn't he actually had 3 votes
He said only James voted for Lauren- Edele voted for her as well

:confused::confused:

Comments

• Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I've noticed all of this as well !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Piffling details.

(But true.)
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    He won't be getting the Newsnight gig any time soon then. :D
  • Options
    mellickmellick Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and his mouth looked funny too
  • Options
    StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does he actually watch the show ? Do any of them on there ? It doesn't seem so.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He said Gary didn't get the most nominations - He did
    He said Audley had the most nominations with for 4 votes - He didn't he actually had 3 votes
    He said only James voted for Lauren- Edele voted for her as well

:confused::confused:
    I was doing a pile of ironing so didn't even notice......that's really quite bad :blush:
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    I was doing a pile of ironing so didn't even notice......that's really quite bad :blush:
    At that time of night Bunions you are dedicated :D
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie50 wrote: »
    At that time of night Bunions you are dedicated :D
    Not really.........I tend to crack on with it when the pile gets so big I can feel it taunting me, menacingly from the corner of the room >:( :D

I hide it behind a wicker screen :blush:
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where are the who voted for who nomination results?
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Where are the who voted for who nomination results?

here you go
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »

Thank you.:)

So just Audley, Edele, and Lauren didn't nominate Gary.

Which does make me feel that perhaps there is an element of truth to how Lauren has been more respectful than most towards Gary the last day or two.
  • Options
    orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    or its about tactics...
    people dont vote for the wet fish because the wet fish are who they want to be up against in the final... they would have seen the voting patterns so far (and the "love he gets") so if they thought they were going to be joining him on the smaller list they needed to spread the love of a nomination... and they likely knew that qualification for being nominated was a low number of votes...

voting is tactical not linear "i dont like them do i will vote for them..." this isnt a playground its a gameshow and they are trying to win
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you.:)

So just Audley, Edele, and Lauren didn't nominate Gary.

Which does make me feel that perhaps there is an element of truth to how Lauren has been more respectful than most towards Gary the last day or two.

Lauren has been off and on all through, I remember her at the start saying to a few people, "oh Gary is just being Gary, leave him be" type things on a few occasions. Then she got in with the nasty crowd and became a bit of a sheep for a while, but since she found out how fickle they were she's been sticking up for him for a bit again.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He must have had an off day.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Missed last nights but I thought he looked pale on Saturdays show maybe he,s not well although it could just have been less fake tan
  • Options
    I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But doesn't Rylan just read what's written on the auto cue/cards? I'd only just watched the show and I certainly couldn't remember who voted for whom and who had the most noms, so if I had to read out wrong information I wouldn't necessarily realise at the time. Just sayin . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

xx
  • Options
    orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan was poor. He is ok in small doses but his unnecessary turning around to "whoop" the crowd because he is unable to do an interesting interview really ruins the show. He is a clown, and the custard pie act doesnt last 60 minutes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the same about Rylan after the two evictions last week - also Emma when she joined him on BOTS that night didn't seem to know what to say and the pair of them were just umming and erring most of the time.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PERILLA wrote: »
    I thought the same about Rylan after the two evictions last week - also Emma when she joined him on BOTS that night didn't seem to know what to say and the pair of them were just umming and erring most of the time.

They've both seemed a bit "off" lately.

Perhaps they've finally sickened of having to pretend that every twist is wonderful, every series great, and so on and on as if even the worst rubbish was great tv.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    Missed last nights but I thought he looked pale on Saturdays show maybe he,s not well although it could just have been less fake tan

I was hoping someone would mention it. I also thought Rylan looked really ill on Saturdays show.:o

Like you, I thought ( even with his tan ) he just looked really peely wally ( Scottish term ) for someone very pale and not well looking.

He had no 'spark' and I also thought he looked even thinner:confused:
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's been like this most of this series with the episodes he's been presenting. I've being thinking and saying it every time - I do not think he watches the show on his days off. Most of the time he just reminds me of a panel member who doesn't watch but has been told a recap.

Or he simply doesn't care. Or like others have said he's been ill, but I'm not sure about that one. I've gone right off him.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping someone would mention it. I also thought Rylan looked really ill on Saturdays show.:o

Like you, I thought ( even with his tan ) he just looked really peely wally ( Scottish term ) for someone very pale and not well looking. He had no 'spark' and I also thought he looked even thinner:confused:
    Wow--I thought it was just ME thinking his weight loss and 'off' behaviour was quite worrying the past 2 weeks! Hope he's OK. He's lost focus, too. Worrying as I'm very fond of him. :(:confused:
  • Options
    QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm-a-pain wrote: »
    But doesn't Rylan just read what's written on the auto cue/cards? I'd only just watched the show and I certainly couldn't remember who voted for whom and who had the most noms, so if I had to read out wrong information I wouldn't necessarily realise at the time. Just sayin . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

xx

Hardly ever see you actually post on here so I'm just saying "hi". ;)

Oh, and I totally agree with you, obviously. :)
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He won't be getting the Newsnight gig any time soon then. :D

He would not be the best War Correspondent
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow--I thought it was just ME thinking his weight loss and 'off' behaviour was quite worrying the past 2 weeks! Hope he's OK. He's lost focus, too. Worrying as I'm very fond of him. :(:confused:

I'm not his biggest fan but have started to really warm to him. Saturday night I was just very:o at how he looked. Yes, I hope all is ok with him too:(