Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt_Reece wrote: »
    Actually GM normally does go to his events but they usually sit some rows separately and enter and leave separately so that no one sees them or photographs them together.

FWIW the guy she was dating after they split up (the "unnamed blond man" she's with in the leaked Fappening photos) very publicly got back together with his wife recently. Tennant and Moffett spend like a month completely re-doing their house in Chiswick in November.

Whatever is going on one thing they surely have in commom is their kids. They still need to provide a homelife and normality for them, be they together or apart.
  • Options
    tszujmetszujme Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This one is special just because of the effort that went into it. This A+ list singer always visits hospitals and never with cameras. People use their cell phones sometimes, but she never asks for publicity. Recently while in Paris, our singer visited a children’s hospital and apparently studied French for two months knowing she was going to do this just so she could talk to the children in their language as much as possible.
    Apparently this has been revealed as a swift lady. Glad she's Shaken Off the bad PR from some of her previous relationships. Always liked her.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tszujme wrote: »
    Apparently this has been revealed as a swift lady. Glad she's Shaken Off the bad PR from some of her previous relationships. Always liked her.

She's very good with her fans and regular people. Where she's failed imo is several public PR fauxmances. Though many blindly devoted and dafter sorts believe literally anything her team waffle off via Vanity Fair, etc.

Anyway, isn't this Ent? Can easy believe TS has a nice side (a friend of mine knows her personally) but take any Ent claims with a large pinch myself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes its Enty but I wuv her so choose to believe it's true.

Fwiw the time traveller announced today he's starring in a new 13-episode American series which will be shooting in various locations around the USA. Maybe the family will go with him on location but they never have before and with the 2 older kids in school and eldest in secondary might be difficult. I reckon the marriage must either be rock solid or peacefully separated/semi-separated to spent so much of the year living apart. If you were having problems surely you wouldn't?
  • Options
    Louise10Louise10 Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Actually they were to explain why she and the others were there too, as she rarely attends events with him. He was presenting an award so was always going to be there.

PB forum says he was kissing another woman at the after party.

Regarding the Timelord and his wife, does anyone know anything about the young brunette he was allegedly dating, and has been seen with.? There is some speculation she was with him whilst he was filming abroad last year and at his film premiere.

I was watching ‘This Morning’ on ITV player for Thursday 22nd January and during the section on the awards (around 1hr 12 mins in), where they are interviewing the winners, there is a brunette woman behind him who looks uneasy and as if she doesn’t want to be seen.
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Where have you read all this about the time traveller? I've googled but can't find anything.
  • Options
    Louise10Louise10 Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    Where have you read all this about the time traveller? I've googled but can't find anything.

I read it where there has been fan speculation on whether they had split, but it's all just rumours.
  • Options
    montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louise10 wrote: »
    Regarding the Timelord and his wife, does anyone know anything about the young brunette he was allegedly dating, and has been seen with.? There is some speculation she was with him whilst he was filming abroad last year and at his film premiere.

I was watching ‘This Morning’ on ITV player for Thursday 22nd January and during the section on the awards (around 1hr 12 mins in), where they are interviewing the winners, there is a brunette woman behind him who looks uneasy and as if she doesn’t want to be seen.

It could just be his PA.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louise10 wrote: »

All I know is her name is Sarah and she's supposed to be a designer of some kind. There were rumours on Twitter that started in late 2013 that he was dating a woman named Sarah. Then a few months later when he was in Canada filming Gracepoint, a local newspaper published an article on Gracepoint filming that included a photo of him with a brunette with the caption "David Tennant and his girlfriend Sarah." It was removed from their website asap. It might have been a different Sarah, like a crew member or something, but it being the same name is what set those rumours alight.

His agent is a brunette woman, might be her in the video.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes its Enty but I wuv her so choose to believe it's true.

Fwiw the time traveller announced today he's starring in a new 13-episode American series which will be shooting in various locations around the USA. Maybe the family will go with him on location but they never have before and with the 2 older kids in school and eldest in secondary might be difficult. I reckon the marriage must either be rock solid or peacefully separated/semi-separated to spent so much of the year living apart. If you were having problems surely you wouldn't?

Didn't House and his wife do something similar until they were sure that the show was going to last?

It was the right call with Gracepoint not being renewed, she might well be waiting if/when there is a stable life in the US before moving. Make sense not to cause massive upheaval for three children until there is at least a second season.
  • Options
    Dicey RileyDicey Riley Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Didn't House and his wife do something similar until they were sure that the show was going to last?

It was the right call with Gracepoint not being renewed, she might well be waiting if/when there is a stable life in the US before moving. Make sense not to cause massive upheaval for three children until there is at least a second season.

Did House not play away whilst in the US....or am I mistaken
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Did House not play away whilst in the US....or am I mistaken

They have one of them "open marriages" allegedly
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My aunt used to be senior flight crew for BA and she had a lot of stories about House with other women.

Her best story was about forcing the ex-Mrs Rolling Stone (the Central American one, not the Texan blonde) to pick up her own hand luggage cases after she threw a tantrum and threw them down.
  • Options
    Doctor_DonnaDoctor_Donna Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interestingly the timelord was in the Daily Mail today leaving another awards do hand in hand with his wife (they did look a bit miserable). One of the reader comments even mentions the coincidence of this after the 'marriage in trouble' gossip.
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    My aunt used to be senior flight crew for BA and she had a lot of stories about House with other women.

Her best story was about forcing the ex-Mrs Rolling Stone (the Central American one, not the Texan blonde) to pick up her own hand luggage cases after she threw a tantrum and threw them down.

Sounds like fodder for a new thread 😼
  • Options
    pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote: »

Any more clues on which time traveller this is supposed to be? Hamlet? The unshamedly Northern one? I'm at sea.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Any more clues on which time traveller this is supposed to be? Hamlet? The unshamedly Northern one? I'm at sea.

Hamlet.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time Traveller seen arm in arm with wife at recent publication awards. Seemed happy enough. This was in the last few days.
  • Options
    laurieloulaurielou Posts: 1,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Re: Hamlet, it just seems ridiculously elaborate & convoluted if true - I mean, why on earth put yourself through it? I know they're actors, but....I'm not convinced, personally. Although the ups and downs of someone else's marriage is really no-one's business. Sure these rumours aren't just being stirred up by nutcase fans who resent the missus?

btw, don't think we should be naming them on the thread (those of you who have been)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laurielou wrote: »
    Re: Hamlet, it just seems ridiculously elaborate & convoluted if true - I mean, why on earth put yourself through it? I know they're actors, but....I'm not convinced, personally. Although the ups and downs of someone else's marriage is really no-one's business. Sure these rumours aren't just being stirred up by nutcase fans who resent the missus?

btw, don't think we should be naming them on the thread (those of you who have been)

I quiet agree. It does seem ridiculous even for the 'Celebrity world". I do also think that some Gossips make nasty stuff up when the celeb won't play their game and give them stories that and the crazy internet fans some people seem to have.
  • Options
    laurieloulaurielou Posts: 1,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quiet agree. It does seem ridiculous even for the 'Celebrity world". I do also think that some Gossips make nasty stuff up when the celeb won't play their game and give them stories that and the crazy internet fans some people seem to have.

Exactly. And he does seem to have some particularly crazy fans who think he is 'theirs'.

The other thing is, these are people who've only been married for three years with two pregnancies in that time. So - work, strain, family pressure yes, probably, but even having the time to both find other fulltime partners, plus concoct and act out this whole elaborate ruse, really, and for what purpose? Doesn't add up to me.
  • Options
    HystericGlamourHystericGlamour Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    Which Brit actor has a penis so big that after sex he has to lie down for at least ten minutes so the blood from his manhood can recirculate round his body? If he stands up too quickly he's liable to faint. Spooky, eh?
  • Options
    spider9spider9 Posts: 4,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to suggest Keira's Spooky Mr Darcy for that one, I've seen him on stage from quite close up and he is a big chap. Broad shoulders/chest, big hand, big feet - I would love to think that the rest of him is in proportion :blush:.

Either him or Mandela.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which Brit actor has a penis so big that after sex he has to lie down for at least ten minutes so the blood from his manhood can recirculate round his body? If he stands up too quickly he's liable to faint. Spooky, eh?

I don't know but I sure would like to find out!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member

That sounds like it'd be painful....for the lady. :o:D
This discussion has been closed.