Options

What happens to Amy Childs' face??

GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
Forum Member
Sorry for post this article on the dullest Z-list person, as about daily articles of herself in Daily Mail for last few weeks! What the PR's purpose for that?

But want to point out what the hell happens to Amy Childs! She looks horrible and funny thing that she promo the fake tans and her face and hands is white!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2780068/Amy-Childs-dazzles-plunging-blue-dress-scores-bronzing-fail-mismatched-body-pale-face.html

Comments

• Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got the crinkly cleavage of a woman in her 50s :o
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's actually stopped looking like a human and now appears to be some sort of robot
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks older than me and I'm 41.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm... One angle can make something look one way, whereas it can look different if it's been taken from another angle.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Hmm... One angle can make something look one way, whereas it can look different if it's been taken from another angle.

Profound.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do all that to herself?? She has the skin texture of a 40-something smoker with a sunbed addiction.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    :eek: She looks like she has a plastic face mask on, awful.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed that the Towie women - Amy Childs, Frankie Essex, Jessica Wright and Gemma Collins are so caked in make up they look like they are in their forties rather than twenties.

If Amy is promoting fake tan, then its awful. It's orange fgs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    I've noticed that the Towie women - Amy Childs, Frankie Essex, Jessica Wright and Gemma Collins are so caked in make up they look like they are in their forties rather than twenties.

If Amy is promoting fake tan, then its awful. It's orange fgs.

I noticed Jessica in the audience on SCD last night and she looked like a middle aged woman, especially when sat next to Michelle. There is only a couple of years difference in age between them but Jess is so stretched, botoxed and covered in slap that she could almost pass for Michelles mum.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I noticed Jessica in the audience on SCD last night and she looked like a middle aged woman, especially when sat next to Michelle. There is only a couple of years difference in age between them but Jess is so stretched, botoxed and covered in slap that she could almost pass for Michelles mum.

All of the TOWIE lot look like balloons stretched over knees. Chloe Sims is arguably the worst. Most people go to dinner together, they go and get botox and nose jobs together.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of the TOWIE lot look like balloons stretched over knees. Chloe Sims is arguably the worst. Most people go to dinner together, they go and get botox and nose jobs together.

Hahahahaha :D
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow she has aged loads.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow she has aged loads.

24 and a millionaire entrepreneur but has a face like a mannequin and the body of a 50 year old trophy wife. She was banging on about needing another boob job because her breasts are sagging to her displeasure, she has a make up line in her name but apparently doesn't understand the basic idea that tans prematurely age you and cause your skin to lose it's elastic retention properties. She's going to be another over done cosmetic surgery case by the time she's 30.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    24 and a millionaire entrepreneur but has a face like a mannequin and the body of a 50 year old trophy wife. She was banging on about needing another boob job because her breasts are sagging to her displeasure, she has a make up line in her name but apparently doesn't understand the basic idea that tans prematurely age you and cause your skin to lose it's elastic retention properties. She's going to be another over done cosmetic surgery case by the time she's 30.

Such a shame because before all the surgery she was quite bonny. Someone said she has the breasts of a 50 year old with a boo job and they are right. Just doesn't look good at all.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I can't stand this overdone tanned orange look on young women these days, looks bloody awful and ages them 20 years.
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the way she has the exact same facial expression in every pic. Its like they have copy and pasted her face into every different shot ! She literally cannot move her face.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a shame because before all the surgery she was quite bonny. Someone said she has the breasts of a 50 year old with a boo job and they are right. Just doesn't look good at all.

Money can't buy common sense, her agents are making hay while the sun is shining, sadly all she's doing is tanning and forgetting any sunscreen cream. I agree she used to be quite endearing even if she was dim but now she's on her way to resembling the landlady from There's Something About Mary.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Money can't buy common sense, her agents are making hay while the sun is shining, sadly all she's doing is tanning and forgetting any sunscreen cream. I agree she used to be quite endearing even if she was dim but now she's on her way to resembling the landlady from There's Something About Mary.

Her career appears to be based upon walking up and down Brentwood High Street in her own range dresses and having the paps on speed dial.

My mate lives in Brentwood and is looking to move at the moment as has had the details to the houses either side of where Ms Childs lives sent through. So maybe the neighbours are sick to death of not being able to walk out of their front doors without seeing cameras everywhere
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sad thing is she was just a pretty face and soon she won't even have that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I will now never be able to look at her with imagining the women with the flaps from there's something about Mary.

Ha ha ha ha
  • Options
    Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,159
    Forum Member
    Looks like a load of insecure fat ladies posting in this thread.

As for Amy Childs, I will still bang:p
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hahahahaha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tell her your casting for a movie, then when she turns up to audition say it's an art movie but will star Shia LaBouef, Brad Pitt and Tom Hardy directed by Lars Von Trier who did Nymphomaniac but there may be some sex scenes so you need to make sure she's comfortable with it and you'll need to tape it to show to them. She might be dumb enough to believe you.
  • Options
    CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So, when's this happening then? #inyourdreams
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Hahahahaha