Options

Katie price is terrified of hopkins

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
We were promised how she was going to put her in her place tell her as it is etc.

Reality is she is terrified of her and won't take her on at all

Comments

• Options
    linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You may be right. The pen is mightier than the sword.

Also, when Pricey entered the house Katie H was doing okay so she's keeping well in with her.
  • Options
    Alfie JackAlfie Jack Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price has been the biggest waste of money this year.
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    KP isn't exactly articulate, I'm sure she knows Hopkins would make mincemeat of her and she isn't that stupid to put herself up for it. She's in there to boost her profile not make more enemies and come out looking like a weakling.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How disappointing.
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cutprice is a brave keyboard warlord only

Michelle cut her down and she gave not a squeak
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    KP isn't exactly articulate, I'm sure she knows Hopkins would make mincemeat of her and she isn't that stupid to put herself up for it. She's in there to boost her profile not make more enemies and come out looking like a weakling.

Boost her fading profile seems to be all she is trying to do
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    There is no way she is frightened. She wants to win and change peoples opinion of her, so I think she is trying to keep a low profile.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No idea why they thought she'd be worth paying for. She's always been a droning bore with 2 topics of conversation - herself and the men she's shagged
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member

Agreed.

And I used to like her before she went in the house.

Unfortunately, even if she carries on doing what she's doing which is nothing - she'll still be in the final, cos her fan base is HUGE.

Also think KP is intimidated by KH and Michelle. Did you see Michelle tell her no more talk about her exes, the other night.
    It wasn't a request it was a command from tough woman Michelle. AKA The Boss.
  • Options
    Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    She held the cards when she went in and could've used her outside knowledge to gain some power but that honeymoon period has worn off. She probably doesn't want Hopkins to be on her case like she is on Perez. Hopkins would most likely get personal and target KP's down syndrome kid.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Katie Hopkins is hardly brain of Britain. Like Nadia said, when you resort to saying someone has 'back fat like a whale' you have lost the argument.

I don't think KP is scared of her, she is very sure of who she is and probably couldn't care less about KH's moronic opinions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dunce-2007 wrote: »
    She held the cards when she went in and could've used her outside knowledge to gain some power but that honeymoon period has worn off. She probably doesn't want Hopkins to be on her case like she is on Perez. Hopkins would most likely get personal and target KP's down syndrome kid.

I don't think Harvey has down's syndrome
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    We were promised how she was going to put her in her place tell her as it is etc.

Reality is she is terrified of her and won't take her on at all
    She did it the first night. She brought up Katie H's tweet about her daughter and husband. Katie H started to apologize and Katie P said, well it's true. Which I found hilarious and it totally disarmed Katie H.
    Blondie X wrote: »
    No idea why they thought she'd be worth paying for. She's always been a droning bore with 2 topics of conversation - herself and the men she's shagged
    Maybe it's the number of followers/fans she has. Evidently more than a half a million people tuned in just to watch her enter the house. Usually people turn off towards the end of a show, they certainly don't usually start watching then. The better the ratings the more they make off advertisers. Just entering she made back the money they are allegedly paying her.

With Perez and Katie H being the center of all things.. we rarely see any of the others.
  • Options
    Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    Boofie wrote: »
    Katie Hopkins is hardly brain of Britain. Like Nadia said, when you resort to saying someone has 'back fat like a whale' you have lost the argument.

I don't think KP is scared of her, she is very sure of who she is and probably couldn't care less about KH's moronic opinions.

True, but if she puts Hopkins back up by tangling with her in there, Hopkins would undoubtedly target her once they get out, and that's not what Pricey has gone in there to achieve.
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    linmic wrote: »
    You may be right. The pen is mightier than the sword.

Also, when Pricey entered the house Katie H was doing okay so she's keeping well in with her.

KP is not really confrontational until she has had a drink. The producers must be kicking themselves for paying out so much for this damp squib.
  • Options
    linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He doesn't have Down's syndrome. But I doubt even Katie H would dare stoop that low.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True, but if she puts Hopkins back up by tangling with her in there, Hopkins would undoubtedly target her once they get out, and that's not what Pricey has gone in there to achieve.

Agree with this. One of the things I like about her, she sets goals and stays on the path.
  • Options
    dechechodechecho Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boofie wrote: »
    I don't think Harvey has down's syndrome

He definitely doesn't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member

I think you might be onto something. KP has got her eyes fixed on the bigger picture. So is trying to remain untangled :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o Pretty sure everyone in the house would turn on her. She's not stupid.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she is - I think katie price would tear hopkins apart in an argument. she might not be as articulate but she can hold her own. She just doesn't care enough to cause trouble at this point.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would be the end of any sort of career Katie Hopkins could have after this. She's not dumb.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    I don't think she is - I think katie price would tear hopkins apart in an argument. she might not be as articulate but she can hold her own. She just doesn't care enough to cause trouble at this point.

She immediately told Hopkins not to mess with her friendship with Callum, her own battle? I have no idea what the OP is talking about.
  • Options
    Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP did say she was really laid back, but when she needs to fight she is vicious. I think she does find Michelle and Katie H a bit intimidating. When Katie challenged her about how she nominated Calum, she backed down and when Michelle ordered her to stop talking about her ex lovers, she didn't say a word. However, when she realised Katie H was trying to stir things between her and Calum, she quickly shut her down. Maybe KP just picks her battles wisely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »

I find Pricey to be more articulate than Katie H. Katie H talks a lot of the time without thinking. Pricey only does that when she's talking about her sex life. :blush: