Number of sexual partners

Comments

• xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Just the one (my fiance (is it one e or two I'm never sure))
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thomas007 wrote: »
    There are some of us still on 0!

Don't worry,you're not missing out on anything really. It's so overrated anyway.:)
  • scheadschead Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm 29 and i'm still looking for the one. I don't want to give it up to anyone and I want it to be special with that special person even if it isn't mindblowing. I'm quite bodyshy so being in love is important to me.

The thing that you will realise is that a shag is just a shag. It really isn't anything magical. In the context of time, you really won't care who is the first. The first time will be shit anyway.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    schead wrote: »
    The thing that you will realise is that a shag is just a shag. It really isn't anything magical. In the context of time, you really won't care who is the first. The first time will be shit anyway.

Aint that the truth? :o
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

Aint that the truth? :o

Lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AnnaliseZ wrote: »
    Yep :D

Does that take him down a number too?
  • DinkyDoobieDinkyDoobie Posts: 17,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My average is about two a year ...
  • tremetreme Posts: 5,445
    Forum Member
    Around 30-odd, including a midget.
  • DinkyDoobieDinkyDoobie Posts: 17,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    treme wrote: »

30 and a 1/2? :p
  • scheadschead Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    treme wrote: »

Is shagging a midget a bit like kiddy fiddling?
  • NorthcroftNorthcroft Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    I'm 40, and my number is 37 different chicks.
    I'm one of these sorts who remember everything, so I can recall every bird and what we did

I wouldn't consider myself a stud or anything, but I guess women like me for some reason and in the past I've taken advantage so to speak :)
  • thomas painthomas pain Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only 894739474.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Northcroft wrote: »
    I'm 40, and my number is 37 different chicks.
    I'm one of these sorts who remember everything, so I can recall every bird and what we did
    Isn't that sort of thing illegal in this country?
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Don't worry,you're not missing out on anything really. It's so overrated anyway.:)

You are missing out. Its awesome and not overrated.

When you do start, you'll realize how great it is.

Get out there and try it.
  • Stormwave UKStormwave UK Posts: 5,088
    Forum Member
    I'm 30 and have had two partners, and proud. I've only been single for two weeks since I was 14. Two long term partners, and no affairs.
  • WanderinWonderWanderinWonder Posts: 3,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AnnaliseZ wrote: »
    I wouldn't count that one then.

Why not? It's not only penetrative sex that counts. What about people who prefer to stick to oral/manual sex?
  • CrazySingerGalCrazySingerGal Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    schead wrote: »

I do care who my first is though. I don't want it to be just anyone - I want to be able to connect with them and be in love. And yes I realise my first time probably will be rubbish. Feeling secure in the other person's company is very important to me. I hope it's soon though as i'm getting fed up of waiting. I suppose my religious beliefs are part of it as well although i'm not waiting for marriage etc.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I do care who my first is though. I don't want it to be just anyone - I want to be able to connect with them and be in love. And yes I realise my first time probably will be rubbish. Feeling secure in the other person's company is very important to me. I hope it's soon though as i'm getting fed up of waiting. I suppose my religious beliefs are part of it as well although i'm not waiting for marriage etc.

What happens when you find this person, sleep with them in the security you desire, and then they leave you, or vice versa,

Sometimes sex leads to security with someone, not always security leads to sex !
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the criteria? It's definitely three, could be five depending what counts...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am 24 and it is more than 45 and I am sure less than 50.

I am not 100% clear as I have been pretty inebriated at times so some are unclear...

I like casual sex so my number is pretty high...
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Age 36 and the total is somewhere in the region of 90. I lost count around 80 so it's just an estimate. 40 of those were between 2000 and 2002. They were good years.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not? It's not only penetrative sex that counts. What about people who prefer to stick to oral/manual sex?

Jeez if we counted those as well I would need a computer programme to work out my number...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Only read up to page one.........definitely not the norm but my count is ONE. and ONE only.

lol my story.......

slowly in my teens i discovered i am an old fashioned romantic, blessed with beautiful features and i guess a great personality (as i have been told lol so not blowing my own trumpet) it was fair to say i always recieved plenty of attention from guys.

but i could never take it to the next level. no am not gay at all. its just i enjoyed the interest on a deeper level not a sexual one. i wanted my first time to be special.

i met my husband when i was aged 23 and him 24 we had an instant connection
    we started of as friends with to much chemistry to r emain friends. the more he got to know me the more i got to know him, we would flirt, laugh and enjoy each others company. because our 'relationship' was not defined into a catergory the addiction to be around each other with our chemistry grew more and more.

my parents called what happened between him and i 'courting' the proper way. because after a few months. my husband proposed. we wanted the same things and it was clear we were very attached and falling in love.

i did what shocked many and i agreed. we married days after my 24th birthday.
    and i lost my virginity when we consumated the marriage.

i know some of u are reading this thinking what the?
    but the old fashioned way can be really special if u are soul mates.

five years later, we have two beautiful sons. and the spark is still there.

i dont feel like i missed out on anything. i do feel lucky and am happy to be content and to have some one whos content with me.
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only read up to page one.........definitely not the norm but my count is ONE. and ONE only.

lol my story.......

slowly in my teens i discovered i am an old fashioned romantic, blessed with beautiful features and i guess a great personality (as i have been told lol so not blowing my own trumpet) it was fair to say i always recieved plenty of attention from guys.

but i could never take it to the next level. no am not gay at all. its just i enjoyed the interest on a deeper level not a sexual one. i wanted my first time to be special.

i met my husband when i was aged 23 and him 24 we had an instant connection
    we started of as friends with to much chemistry to r emain friends. the more he got to know me the more i got to know him, we would flirt, laugh and enjoy each others company. because our 'relationship' was not defined into a catergory the addiction to be around each other with our chemistry grew more and more.

my parents called what happened between him and i 'courting' the proper way. because after a few months. my husband proposed. we wanted the same things and it was clear we were very attached and falling in love.

i did what shocked many and i agreed. we married days after my 24th birthday.
    and i lost my virginity when we consumated the marriage.

i know some of u are reading this thinking what the?
    but the old fashioned way can be really special if u are soul mates.

five years later, we have two beautiful sons. and the spark is still there.

i dont feel like i missed out on anything. i do feel lucky and am happy to be content and to have some one whos content with me.

That's actually really sweet and romantic :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    That's actually really sweet and romantic :)

thanks!
    wow i was actually expecting so much judgment i dont know why.