Options

No Ugly Girls Can Stop Tamera!!!

Time EraserTime Eraser Posts: 372
Forum Member
We all know MOST of her haters were little jealous girls or old women with husbands peering at TT's ass.

But no matter cause once she comes to U.S.A. where we appreciate stars like her she will go big.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Comments

• Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Hilarious
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O-kay....
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Looooooooooool. :D
  • Options
    AaronWxAaronWx Posts: 2,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh bless.
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL@OP, made me laugh
  • Options
    RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Words Just Escape Me :confused:

Clutching at Straws Mate
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rofl ;):D:)
  • Options
    goroos1994goroos1994 Posts: 3,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably has some truth to it. Not sure why you are all pretending otherwise. Nick has been underwhelming for weeks but doesn't get much stick for it.
  • Options
    1Mickey1Mickey Posts: 10,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all know MOST of her haters were little jealous girls or old women with husbands peering at TT's ass.

But no matter cause once she comes to U.S.A. where we appreciate stars like her she will go big.

If you look at how rarely women win the Xfactor, despite the fact that they're often the better singers/performers, i'd tend to agree.

I agree with what Nicole said. In 5 years the most successful contestant to come out of this series will have been Tamera.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There will be another X Factor UK act making it in America sooner or later. But I'm not sure whether it will be Tamera just yet.
  • Options
    fendertelefendertele Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    pretty much true.....

the majority voters are young girls,mums and grannies so mainly women as a whole.

Young girls vote - good looking boys and will be catty with the good looking girls.. who get to spend time with the boys they like.

Mothers vote - for young guys who they wanna mother and want rid of the good looking younger females who there husbands leer at... and get jealous of.

Grannies vote - well for whatever they like.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    goroos1994 wrote: »
    Probably has some truth to it. Not sure why you are all pretending otherwise. Nick has been underwhelming for weeks but doesn't get much stick for it.
    1Mickey wrote: »
    If you look at how rarely women win the Xfactor, despite the fact that they're often the better singers/performers, i'd tend to agree.

I agree with what Nicole said. In 5 years the most successful contestant to come out of this series will have been Tamera.

Oh it's the truth. Ever since this season started you can find thousands of comments, tweet, etc., about Tamera not being "sweet", having a "bad personality". being "unattractive", etc. Most of the time it's not a guy making these comments..... im just saying...:cool:
  • Options
    RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Oh it's the truth. Ever since this season started you can find thousands of comments, tweet, etc., about Tamera not being "sweet", having a "bad personality". being "unattractive", etc. Most of the time it's not a guy making these comments..... im just saying...:cool:

So that makes the girls making the comments "Ugly"? :confused:
  • Options
    BodyElectric.BodyElectric. Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love ya!

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    Oh look, some horny ugly teen boy upset that his eye candy has gone :(

Goes both ways mate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Insecure weirdos at the least.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Apparently so... inexplicably.
  • Options
    HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed.

Well it's no coincidence that they are mostly nowhere near as attractive as Tamera.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh look, some horny ugly teen boy upset that his eye candy has gone :(

Goes both ways mate.
    Lol at you. I don't even care for her like that.

I just like success stories and I see a lot of potential in her.
  • Options
    ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cher's another one that got voted off too soon, and she's a big star in USA. Last Thursday she even sang at Macy's 87th annual Thanksgiving Concert.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cher's another one that got voted off too soon, and she's a big star in USA. Last Thursday she even sang at Macy's 87th annual Thanksgiving Concert.
    I don't think Cher is all that, but all the makeup and nice clothes... well even a chicken can look like Beyonce....

So yeah Cher was voted off because of little jealous girls. She don't have the goods to make older women jealous imo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I'm not old enough to be a jealous housewife and not young enough to be a tween. I liked Luke better because he's more similar to the music i like.

I'm sure some of the lady voters were catty but sometimes people just prefer other acts.

Did the boys who disliked One Direction just hate them because their girlfriend thinks Harry Styles is hot or were they just jealous because they get lots of girls?

Why are men allowed to like and dislike acts but if a girl does she's a hater or jealous?
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh not the jealousy card again! could it be that forgetting her words 3 times during the competition put a few people off?
  • Options
    Vicky.Vicky. Posts: 5,948
    Forum Member
    Cher wasn't voted off, she made the final :confused:

Albeit with a little help from the producers adding a singoff to the semis, but she made the final none the less.
  • Options
    barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    I don't think Cher is all that, but all the makeup and nice clothes... well even a chicken can look like Beyonce....

So yeah Cher was voted off because of little jealous girls. She don't have the goods to make older women jealous imo

And she can stay over there, she's not very well liked here which is an understatement. As for Tamera, meh seen them once seen them many times.