Jeremy Kyle New Series

Comments

• Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it wrong that i wanted the girlfriend to fail the lie detector test and find out that she was sleeping with his best friend?
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really does have some incredibly weird attitudes about sex, doesn't he? He constantly refers to it as something women "give" to men. It never seems to occur to him that women actually enjoy sex and do it for fun....he seems to think it's all about "giving themselves" to men because they' (the women) are poor lost souls in search of True Love!

....But on this morning's show, he went one stage further and actually referred to sex as something a woman "allows" a man to "do to her"! :o I swear I'm not making this up. :o He was having a go at a female guest for not insisting her boyfriend used contraception, and his exact words were: "Why didn't you say "I'm not going to allow you to do that to me unless you put something on the end of it"! :o I was so gobsmacked, I actually wound back and listened again, and that's definitely what he said.

....Interestingly, though, the subtitles said something completely different (replacing the phrase "I'm not going to allow you to do that to me" with "We can't do that") So presumably, even the person who writes the subtitles was so appalled by that phrase, they couldn't bring themselves to put it in the subtitles! I'm amazed they left it in the show! Anyone else notice this? It was about 5 minutes in, just before the first ad break. My jaw practically hit the floor!
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cathrin wrote: »
    He really does have some incredibly weird attitudes about sex, doesn't he? He constantly refers to it as something women "give" to men. It never seems to occur to him that women actually enjoy sex and do it for fun....he seems to think it's all about "giving themselves" to men because they' (the women) are poor lost souls in search of True Love!

....But on this morning's show, he went one stage further and actually referred to sex as something a woman "allows" a man to "do to her"! :o I swear I'm not making this up. :o He was having a go at a female guest for not insisting her boyfriend used contraception, and his exact words were: "Why didn't you say "I'm not going to allow you to do that to me unless you put something on the end of it"! :o I was so gobsmacked, I actually wound back and listened again, and that's definitely what he said.

....Interestingly, though, the subtitles said something completely different (replacing the phrase "I'm not going to allow you to do that to me" with "We can't do that") So presumably, even the person who writes the subtitles was so appalled by that phrase, they couldn't bring themselves to put it in the subtitles! I'm amazed they left it in the show! Anyone else notice this? It was about 5 minutes in, just before the first ad break. My jaw practically hit the floor!

Jeremy's probably never experienced having sex with a woman who enjoyed it, he's such a smarmy little git, no wonder.

Another thing I notice with him is he constantly refers to his age, but he rarely acts it. He either acts like an elderly priest lost in the lingerie section of Debenham's or a 3rd grader who thinks words like 'poke' and 'inbox' are titillating.
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) Or a toddler, lying down on the floor to get attention whenever the grown-ups are talking among themselves! (He even shouts "Da-da-da-da-da" at the top of his voice sometimes to make everyone stop talking and take notice of him!)

There was a hilarious moment a while ago, when a guest mentioned that his girlfriend suddenly didn't want to have sex, which was unusual. Jeremy looked at him in surprise and said "What?....So, every time you asked for sex, she always said yes?" The bloke looked faintly amused and said "Er...I don't ASK for sex!" Jeremy's face was a picture! It was pure Alan Partridge! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woman marries women, has a baby then the other woman wants to be a man.

*Head explodes*
  • albion-mad-nickalbion-mad-nick Posts: 4,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woman marries women, has a baby then the other woman wants to be a man.

*Head explodes*

How can she marry more than one woman? Or was bigamy the main theme of the story?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can she marry more than one woman? Or was bigamy the main theme of the story?

I only saw a little bit of this one..... the woman to me was obviously a lesbian female who was very masculine looking and dressed as a man and wanted to go the 'whole hog' and wanted the 'op' so she could live as one. She would then become the other woman's husband.
  • Sierra-OscarSierra-Oscar Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not being funny, but - not condoning cheating or sleeping around as obviously it should be with the partner - but sex at 8 months pregnant is not "disgusting". She still has needs!

Emily (same woman - the first woman with the 4 week baby) did a great line in crying without any tears whatsoever.
  • marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not being funny, but - not condoning cheating or sleeping around as obviously it should be with the partner - but sex at 8 months pregnant is not "disgusting". She still has needs!

Emily (same woman - the first woman with the 4 week baby) did a great line in crying without any tears whatsoever.

BIB - That is not new on this programme - lots of very upset folks quite tearless but feigning being upset. Lots of folks with walking sticks on entering but running off to the wings stickless too! Best comedy show on the box. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Try following the tweets on #JeremyKyle whilst the programme is broadcast, they're hilarious.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that the guests who had issues with drugs and/or alcohol were always offered rehabilitation. At the end of this morning's show though, Jeremy acted as if the woman had won a competition!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marianna01 wrote: »
    [/B]
    Lots of folks with walking sticks on entering but running off to the wings stickless too! Best comedy show on the box. :D

It's always hilarious to see people come on with a stick then proceed to run around the building like a headless chicken. Even when they keep hold of their stick, they still don't actually use it. I hope the DWP watch and take down names. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holy hell, this morning's lot have obviously left a bridge somewhere unguarded.:o
  • doe_a_deerdoe_a_deer Posts: 2,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cathrin wrote: »

Am I missing something here?

This probably isn't really the place for such a debate and without wanting to get too vulgar, surely sex or sexual contact in general are things that we allow people to do to us, whether we are male or female and whether they are male or female? As much as I don't like Jeremy, I don't see that his phrasing there is incorrect.

Also, I think when he talks about women 'giving' sex to men it's usually in the context of a woman who has cheated or slept with multiple partners in a short space of time, where he's telling them not to have sex so readily with everyone, so again I don't really see the problem with his phrasing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet jesus the "Scouse Family From Hell" are back yet again
  • ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet jesus the "Scouse Family From Hell" are back yet again

I hope mum Julie is back too. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope mum Julie is back too. :D

GobZilla can't resist going on the JK show to shout like a fish wife
  • ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly I don't think we'll be seeing Julie on this one but it looks like her daughter is going to make up for her absence after the break :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holy hell, this morning's lot have obviously left a bridge somewhere unguarded.:o

Kyle certainly went for that young bloke this morning in the first 'segment'.... the one with the girl on DLA (Can't think why she gets DLA but there you go) I did notice however, that after they played here we go around the Mulberry Bush behind the set again.... the guy that KYLE had berated attempted to guide the toothless old mother troll through the cabling and even held out a hand to her... she then put her hand on him as if in affection......... what a strange world we inhabit. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle certainly went for that young bloke this morning in the first 'segment'.... the one with the girl on DLA (Can't think why she gets DLA but there you go) I did notice however, that after they played here we go around the Mulberry Bush behind the set again.... the guy that KYLE had berated attempted to guide the toothless old mother troll through the cabling and even held out a hand to her... she then put her hand on him as if in affection......... what a strange world we inhabit. :confused:

Wouldn't surprise me if the anger we see onstage is just for show, that they've been encouraged to act up for the cameras/audience. Some of these people aren't bright enough to see the downside of such behavior.
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I watched todays show and actually felt like shouting to the girl on DLA " Run away from them all " all the shouting and screaming from the sister and mother. As for Dawn the woman man :o !

Found it funny when after all the running around Jeremy shouted that he might as well get rid of the set !
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was nice of Jeremy to finally see that he doesn't need a set any more! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't surprise me if the anger we see onstage is just for show, that they've been encouraged to act up for the cameras/audience. Some of these people aren't bright enough to see the downside of such behavior.

Todays DLA family definitely had learning difficulties.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    It was nice of Jeremy to finally see that he doesn't need a set any more! :D

:D:D all the running around on todays show made me dizzy.
  • Terry WigonTerry Wigon Posts: 6,831
    Forum Member
    ITV 2 now. Ugh. Just seen the bevvy of beautiful, buxom, bespectacled sisters who have slept with each other's husbands/partners. Hideous. The fat, gobby mother's been on before and she's slept with one of their men too! ^_^

Never has the term 'kitten and cat' been so accurately illustrated.

This is the ideal 'sick day' viewing as nothing makes me want to get back to work more than thinking of people like this littering up the daytime TV viewing. :D

OMG, it's just been revealed that the mother's current husband was also with one of the sisters before he married the mum! :o (Mother claims not to have known this until JK made a funny remark to the husband and he admitted it!)

Got to be a set up! :)