The Karen Gillan Appreciation thread

Comments

• Cameron KMcEwanCameron KMcEwan Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kw4121 wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the pic's from this weeks radio times? as i havent been able to pick up a copy apparently there are some pictures of matt and karen filming on location in there !!!

more karen is good indeed ;-)

ken

pics here:

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/2009/07/radio-times-1st-day-filming-feature.html
  • kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cameron you sir are a legend in your own lifetime sir !!

Ken :p:D
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kw4121 wrote: »
    Cameron you sir are a legend in your own lifetime sir !!

Ken :p:D

isnt he just:D
  • kw4121kw4121 Posts: 3,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    isnt he just:D

yes his site is usualy a daily stop off i just hadnt today as i am at work and they for some illogical reason block blog sites and some new sites like guardian.co.uk but strangely not skynews go figure!!

ken
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    I have to point out this site for any of you who is watching Karen in The Well at the moment - Lots of behind the scenes pics of her on the show :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/webnemesis/
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to point out this site for any of you who is watching Karen in The Well at the moment - Lots of behind the scenes pics of her on the show :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/webnemesis/

Thanks! She really is gorgeous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Talking of red heads....Was there a Catherine Tate appreciation thread? :o
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

nope but Catherine(Donna) was great too
  • HallamsteriscooHallamsteriscoo Posts: 21,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you like Donna you might enjoy this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijrmnx-HddY

:D
  • Cameron KMcEwanCameron KMcEwan Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some nice big pics of Kazza in THE WELL here:

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/2009/10/karen-gillan-in-well.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Red head yup like that very slim sort of Ally Mcbealish body wise - great legs :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its time this thread was dusted down and given an airing. :D
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    She's very pretty - sign me up for some appreciating :D

I was flicking round the channels the other day and saw a couple of minutes of "The Well" on BBC2. Karen in a school uniform made me feel funny ;)
  • lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very pretty girl, I love her hair colour and beautiful eyes (and I'm female:p:D).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very pretty girl, I love her hair colour and beautiful eyes (and I'm female:p:D).

Same here, my brother's girlfriend has hair that colour and I'm very jealous :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same here, my brother's girlfriend has hair that colour and I'm very jealous :)

Hah, but you see due to some magic out of the bottle so will I this week-end whoahahahaaha;):D.

I can definitely see why she was a model (she was, wasn't she). She has also perfect lips (as someone whose only annoyance is her lips, I'm always jealous of other people's lips:o).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hah, but you see due to some magic out of the bottle so will I this week-end whoahahahaaha;):D.

I can definitely see why she was a model (she was, wasn't she). She has also perfect lips (as someone whose only annoyance is her lips, I'm always jealous of other people's lips:o).

I'd love to go that colour, but it would just wash me out, so am now very jealous of you too!! :D

Yep I think Karen was a model :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to go that colour, but it would just wash me out, so am now very jealous of you too!! :D

Yep I think Karen was a model :)

No need you haven't seen me yet;). Do we know if she has anything else planned apart from Dr Who?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No need you haven't seen me yet;). Do we know if she has anything else planned apart from Dr Who?

I know it isn't the most reliable of sources, but IMDB has this. How accurate it is I don't know :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know it isn't the most reliable of sources, but IMDB has this. How accurate it is I don't know :)

Thank you, it must be good, it was filmed in Edinburgh:p:D. I hope Dr Who will get her career really off the ground. Is she definitely confirmed for the second series (she said herself she would like to return, didn't she).

Anyway, I'm really pleased we have a nice Scottish accent in Dr Wo:).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, it must be good, it was filmed in Edinburgh:p:D. I hope Dr Who will get her career really off the ground. Is she definitely confirmed for the second series (she said herself she would like to return, didn't she).

Anyway, I'm really pleased we have a nice Scottish accent in Dr Wo:).

I'm not sure if it has been confirmed, perhaps there's a massive cliffhanger at the end of the series and they don't want to spoil it by confirming that she'll be back :eek:

*whispers* I love Edinburgh ;)

I love the fact she's been allowed to use her own accent in DW, I got a bit fed up of the companions coming from London, can't wait for a companion from Yorkshire "puts hand up to volunteer* :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure if it has been confirmed, perhaps there's a massive cliffhanger at the end of the series and they don't want to spoil it by confirming that she'll be back :eek:

*whispers* I love Edinburgh ;)

I love the fact she's been allowed to use her own accent in DW, I got a bit fed up of the companions coming from London, can't wait for a companion from Yorkshire "puts hand up to volunteer* :D

I'm thinking the same thing by the way:eek:. *whispers back* Edinburgh is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I love it:).

I love the Yorkshire accent (my in-laws live there)**. I have nothing against London and I loved all companions (more or less), but I was very pleased that they didn't make Karen use a South East accent:o.

**I'll keep my fingers crossed for you then:cool:;).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    I certainly appreciate KG, including her ominous crack (In time that is Ooer!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking the same thing by the way:eek:. *whispers back* Edinburgh is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I love it:).

I love the Yorkshire accent (my in-laws live there)**. I have nothing against London and I loved all companions (more or less), but I was very pleased that they didn't make Karen use a South East accent:o.

**I'll keep my fingers crossed for you then:cool:;).

How exciting would that be! :D

Me as a companion! LMAO! Poor Doctor, he wouldn't know what's hit him! I don't think I would wish that on anyone! heehee :D

It would be nice for the next companion to be from another region though, :cool: but I don't think the accent can be too broad, I know a really broad Yorkshire accent makes me cringe :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How exciting would that be! :D

Me as a companion! LMAO! Poor Doctor, he wouldn't know what's hit him! I don't think I would wish that on anyone! heehee :D

It would be nice for the next companion to be from another region though, :cool: but I don't think the accent can be too broad, I know a really broad Yorkshire accent makes me cringe :o

That's the problem isn't it. If people have problems understanding the actors then it becomes a distraction (**I hope you are polishing your Queen's English as we speak**:D).

The film with Karen sounds interesting, although fantasy horror:eek: (anything with the word horror has me running for cover).