Comments

• Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ms2608 wrote: »

Aww those pictures of him alone are quite sad, but I'm sure he's not as depressed as they make him out to be :), plus I'm sure thats Matt he's texting!
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I said on another thread, this is disgusting. Would Cher or 1D have been made to stay on their own at a dodgy looking London hotel? Doubtful. And Aiden is just a year older.

I really hope this is just the usual Daily Fail spin, and there was actually someone trustworthy with him.
  • Options
    ms2608ms2608 Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry - didn't realise there was another thread. :o

Think it's a very shoddy way to treat the lad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Appalling!
    And they are making millions out of those kids. After they don't need them, they thrown them out as the rotten garbage.
    And you've been voting for that!:mad:
    I am disgusted!:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    Appalling!
    And they are making millions out of those kids. After they don't need them, they thrown them out as the rotten garbage.
    And you've been voting for that!:mad:
    I am disgusted!:mad:

That's pretty much the nature of the show, though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It must be difficult for him. One day you're living in a house with 14 people, the next, your waiting outside in the cold to pay for your hotel room for one :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Aiden :(

This whole show is shoddy. :mad:

He and Matt must really be missing each other :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    It does look like there's someone with him at the Premier Inn desk. Whether they're connected or not, I don't know.

But I agree - it's wrong. I'm the same age as Aiden and possibly made of "sturdier" stuff but I would balk at the idea of staying alone in a hotel in the middle of London. It's really not fair, especially when he's bound to be feeling vulnerable after having left.

Hopefully it's a bit of Daily Fail exaggeration, though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ms2608 wrote: »
    Sorry - didn't realise there was another thread. :o

Think it's a very shoddy way to treat the lad.

Oh, there isn't on this specific subject, don't worry It's the poll about bitter contestants.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    Of course, this is the Daily Mail.

He could be checking into the hotel after a reservation was made for him, or he could have been offered something but refused and done this on his own accord, or he could simply be too embarrassed to venture home.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    I bet there are loads of girls and guys :D who wouldn't mind sharing that hotel with him :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He could be checking into the hotel after a reservation was made for him, or he could have been offered something but refused and done this on his own accord, or he could simply be too embarrassed to venture home.

I doubt it's about him not wanting to go home - Blackpool to London is a big trip, and he has commitments in London he has to fulfil.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But they could still put him in better hotel than Premier Inn for God sake!
    Only from the money spent for voting for him XF has earned few millions.:mad:
  • Options
    ribtickleribtickle Posts: 6,361
    Forum Member
    The thing I feel saddest for him over, and I freely admit that I'm using a lot of intuition here and could be completely wrong, is that he's probably feeling heartbroken right now at no longer living with his 'handsome Matt', who he may well have fallen in love with.

If that is how things are then losing close contact with him will be far more painful, especially at 18, than losing the competition, with him probably favouring Matt over himself to win anyway. It wouldn't matter where he was staying, he'd sooner be back with Matt in that house.

And look at how Matt has come out fighting, even risking jeopardising his winner's image.

The bromance is over. :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ribtickle wrote: »
    The thing I feel saddest for him over, and I freely admit that I'm using a lot of intuition here and could be completely wrong, is that he's probably feeling heartbroken right now at no longer living with 'handsome' Matt, who he may well have fallen in love with.

If that is how things are then losing close contact with him will be far more painful, especially at 18, than losing the competition, with him probably favouring Matt over himself to win anyway.

Look at how Matt has come out fighting, even risking jeopardising his winner's image.

I don't think either of them will let the bromance die - I hope they move in together when the contest ends, like Ruth and Alexandra initially did.

But I agree about the other stuff. Matt has been looking miserable in the pictures I've seen of him today, especially compared to how happy he always looks when he's with Aiden.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing I feel saddest for him over, and I freely admit that I'm using a lot of intuition here and could be completely wrong, is that he's probably feeling heartbroken right now at no longer living with his 'handsome Matt', who he may well have fallen in love with.

If that is how things are then losing close contact with him will be far more painful, especially at 18, than losing the competition, with him probably favouring Matt over himself to win anyway. It wouldn't matter where he was staying, he'd sooner be back with Matt in that house.

And look at how Matt has come out fighting, even risking jeopardising his winner's image.

I'm sure they're texting and phoning each other every day. :D

Aiden said he's gonna be skyping Matt naked every day :p
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poor Aiden;)
  • Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Aiden tweeted an hour ago that he's missing Matt! :(

It is a difficult transition for him, from living in a house with a bunch of people and having the time of his life...to this.Well i'm hoping that his family are there somewhere to accompany him.
  • Options
    duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Daily Mail is running a vitriolic hate campaign against Katie - this article is designed to reflect badly on her for his exit and her staying in despite Aiden getting fewer votes and being the legitimate loser - it's a mysogenistic paper laced with poison and prejudice on every page, she just happens to be their latest victim along with Cheryl Cole and this week Gillian McKeith. Last week the Mail thought TreyC got more votes so she should stay, this week Katie got more so she should go, it's inconsistent. We live in a peculiar age when mainly women writers poison the minds of mainly women readers against mainly women in the public eye - there are acres of this vile stuff in the Mail every day - then the same women writers complain about the status of women in society. Huh.

You can't believe anything in the Daily Mail, it spins every story on every topic grotesquely. That pic of Aiden is just him standing with his phone, he might have stood there for 1 second waiting for a taxi to a fab night out, there could be 30 of his closest friends and family out of shot or maybe he wanted to be by himself as he's just been forced to share a house with ten other people. Who knows. Maybe he got £500 a night from X Factor for expenses and decided not to waste the money but to bank it. Who knows. Not the Mail, that's for sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duncann wrote: »
    The Daily Mail is running a vitriolic hate campaign against Katie - this article is designed to reflect badly on her for his exit and her staying in despite Aiden getting fewer votes and being the legitimate loser - it's a mysogenistic paper laced with poison and prejudice on every page, she just happens to be their latest victim along with Cheryl Cole and this week Gillian McKeith. Last week the Mail thought TreyC got more votes so she should stay, this week Katie got more so she should go, it's inconsistent. We live in a peculiar age when mainly women writers poison the minds of mainly women readers against mainly women in the public eye - there are acres of this vile stuff in the Mail every day - then the same women writers complain about the status of women in society. Huh.

You can't believe anything in the Daily Mail, it spins every story on every topic grotesquely. That pic of Aiden is just him standing with his phone, he might have stood there for 1 second waiting for a taxi to a fab night out, there could be 30 of his closest friends and family out of shot or maybe he wanted to be by himself as he's just been forced to share a house with ten other people. Who knows. Maybe he got £500 a night from X Factor for expenses and decided not to waste the money but to bank it. Who knows. Not the Mail, that's for sure.

Just a simple question for you?
    Did you see the votes?
    If not don't ever say Aiden got less votes than Ms.Weaissel.
    You've been told, but that's not the same as the reality is!:mad:
    You are all so naive, OMG!
  • Options
    mistyellemistyelle Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    possible of course!..they have set up aload of gigs for him and im sure there is someone there with him at the desk..but premiere inn?..jeez couldnt they do better than that?
  • Options
    deev1ne0nedeev1ne0ne Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duncann wrote: »

Yes, that must be it! :rolleyes: :D:D
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Come on RF, it went to deadlock and Aiden left (I was shocked by this) so that means Aiden polled less votes that weekend, no? :confused:
  • Options
    CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a simple question for you?
    Did you see the votes?
    If not don't ever say Aiden got less votes than Ms.Weaissel.
    You've been told, but that's not the same as the reality is!:mad:
    You are all so naive, OMG!

The only thing they cannot do in the show is mess with the voting numbers, its done by a separate company independent of them and heavily regulated after previous fiascos.

He got the lowest votes.

Mainly because he was awful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing they cannot do in the show is mess with the voting numbers, its done by a separate company independent of them and heavily regulated after previous fiascos.

He got the lowest votes.

Mainly because he was awful....

I agree! Awfully amazing ;)