Favourite Professional Dancer

Comments

• xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having a game for favourite professionals on the games section each night for favourite pro and it's interesting to see the results for it each night and this poll's result.

I voted for Erin but I also like Pasha, Flavia and Ola.
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artem :)
    I don't really have a favourite though, but I think he's the one I like the most.
  • cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
    Forum Member
    Kristina
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendan for me
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artem....and the best choreographer!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For this series Pasha because I think he's been a great addition to the show. He does brilliant choreography full of recognisable content and is a great dancer in both latin and ballroom.

However I would give special mention to Natalie too as I think she also always delivers with the choreography and is another great dancer. Oh and Kristina too. I think she is a great choreographer and always does choreography to suit her celebrity and their ability.
  • carol northcarol north Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie - gorgous dancer - could watch her ballroom
    all night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is based on how I feel at the moment. I like Brendan at the moment since he is more relaxed and charming nowadays. He is a good all round dancer too, and has choreographed some lovely ballroom routines in the past (e.g. with Kelly).

(However I do like Pasha a lot as well, and it was a very close choice, but I guessed Pasha would be doing well in the votes anyway.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    I picked Natalie :D xxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artem ♥ Amazing :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendan I have to stick with what I've always said - even though I have a soft spot for Pasha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    after being a lurker for many a month, finally decided to take the plunge and join, so be please be gentle. I voted for Robin. He always comes across as a genuinely nice guy and very sweet (being good looking also helps !!:o)

i wish i had more than 1 vote as i like brendan since he's become more chilled this year than in previous and flavia for her amazing and inspired choreography for the Grant.
  • IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie Lowe. Love her choreography, love her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Has to be Artem for me. His Choreography is so innovative, and even Craig has commented on it several times this series. I don't think Holly is the best dancer this season, but Artem has given her routines that show her at her best. I also have a soft spot for 'rentapro' Brendan and think he has been great this year.
  • iwontdanceiwontdance Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    I have really warmed to Brendan this series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kristina and Robin - Just love them both to bits.
    Voted for Kristina as she is the better dancer but Bobby is brilliant and just so bloody lovely!

Suprised by the likes of Robin, Ola and James having so few votes. Hmmmm
  • sonic157sonic157 Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hiua6c wrote: »
    Brendan I have to stick with what I've always said - even though I have a soft spot for Pasha

Me too.
  • penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brendan Forever. Utter pure charismatic class.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was Matthew Cutler :(

Now it's Pasha! :D
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was Brian before, and now Pasha :D

From the ladies, it has to be Flavia - there's something about her
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I have a boy and a girl?
    Pasha and Kristina

Voted Pasha.

(Brendan and Artem are also gorgeous.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voted for Pasha but I also love Artem (best choreographer), Natalie (best teacher), Flavia (best dancer) and Katya (girlcrush!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,697
    Forum Member
    I presume this thread with its predictable result was started by the Artem for President fan club?

OH dear :rolleyes:

My choice (of the current pros), because I think he is a combination of being the best choreographer currently, the most technically correct and emotionally moving dancer, and not because I would wish him to be President (think he'd be a shocker! :D) is.......

ARTEM.

If predictable at all (which I don't think it is since there are fabulous dancers like Flavia and Pasha etc) it could JUST possibly be for reasons above!
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arrgghhh! I need five votes!

OK.... If I must pick one it has to be ...... ARTEM the innovator. His choreography has been outstanding as usual and he's so damn beautiful with it.

*As I only have one vote, I'd like to give a highly commended to Pasha (another adorable Russian who's been outstanding this year), Kristina...(yep another passionate Russian who always makes her celebrity shine), Bobby (he's first class teacher and excellent dancer) and lastly Natalie (if I gave an award for dance alone Natalie would walk it).

Even Aliona has surprised me this year!
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So hard!

I chose Pasha as he's choreographed so many great routines for Chelsee (QS, AS, Jive, Paso and so on) but Kristina, Natalie and Artem are equal runners-up.