Worst Facebook status updates

Comments

• franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shmisk wrote: »
    Why hasn't she got her diagnosed then? As well as autism and dyspraxia my son has ADHD and its much more then being unable to sit still and concentrate.

I got one on my feed this morning " 10 days without a poo! Going to shit my insides out when it comes"

Yeah thanks for that

:( Was just about to bite into my hot cross bun when I read this...
  • shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    francie wrote: »
    :( Was just about to bite into my hot cross bun when I read this...

Sorry
  • SchadenfreudSchadenfreud Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the subject of people's small businesses, there is a FB friend and her partner who make things out of driftwood and forks. Yes - FORKS! They look dreadful but some people must be buying them because they are still churning them out.
    NO - I do not want a candle holder made out of a melted fork and a blob of wood. :sleep:
    The last straw was when they were excited about all the storms and floods because lots of wood had been washed up. :rolleyes:
    Oh yes - people have had their homes flooded but let's be glad of all the new driftwood supplies!!

I was in Fortnums a few years back and they had a display of cutlery made out of sticks of wood and silver knives, forks, spoons etc. Because it was 'art' they were going for 2 or 3 thousand pounds each. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shmisk wrote: »
    Sorry

I won't be able to sleep tonight worrying over the poor soul. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johnny-br wrote: »
    "So proud of ma lil darlin XXX XXXXXX fer gettin up, goin to work, in this freezin cold!!!!! She's a propa little grafta! so so proud!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

From a mother whose daughter is about 22 years old.

Wow, I hope she's passed on her communication skills to her children! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was in Fortnums a few years back and they had a display of cutlery made out of sticks of wood and silver knives, forks, spoons etc. Because it was 'art' they were going for 2 or 3 thousand pounds each. :eek:

Bet there were some who gleefully handed over the cash too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    francie wrote: »
    Bet there were some who gleefully handed over the cash too.

Yeah, I think it was aimed at the Wags who just wanted something that their peers didn't have. Good luck to em! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    "Wakin up two to different guys in ma bed! dnt worry tho, i dint shag em! dey were needing sumwher too stay ovanite!"

-Well, that was enlightening. Thank you. Thank you, I can go about my day more effectively now.
  • sonicshadowsonicshadow Posts: 8,387
    Forum Member
    "Wakin up two to different guys in ma bed! dnt worry tho, i dint shag em! dey were needing sumwher too stay ovanite!"

-Well, that was enlightening. Thank you. Thank you, I can go about my day more effectively now.

They were doing it wrong then.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Facebook tonight have added a new icon near the log out button which is basically a button for a status update! You press it and the update status box appears. Waste of time when you can do it from the home page and your wall!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    "Just woke up looking for my clipboard so i can stand by the side on Clapham Junction station and spot some trains #coolnesspersonified"
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Facebook tonight have added a new icon near the log out button which is basically a button for a status update! You press it and the update status box appears. Waste of time when you can do it from the home page and your wall!

Yeah I saw that tonight. Seems pretty pointless.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    "Nobodies proud of me! Bein a mummys the hardest job and i dont ever get any credit for it!"

Written by someone earlier who appears jealous that her sister is getting congrats messages because shes got herself her first job after finishing college.

Im assuming of course the single mum got loads of congrats messages when she had her baby but now seems jealous that everyones proud of her sister!
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Is there any chance of a lift to the job centre?'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    "the jobcentre dont know im working on the side my national insurance number is .....
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    One person on mine is counting down the days to her wedding has been for about a week or so now

there is still 100 days to go
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ At least it's not '100 sleeps'...
  • PopRocketPopRocket Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One person on mine is counting down the days to her wedding has been for about a week or so now

there is still 100 days to go

One of my friends is doing that for a robbie williams concert :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do people post a Birthday message for their infant children? Other than to harvest Likes

'Happy 3rd Birthday to my princess Charlotte . mummy luvs U !' :rolleyes:

I see , so does 3rd year old Charlotte have a Facebook account :confused:
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    "Nobodies proud of me! Bein a mummys the hardest job and i dont ever get any credit for it!"

Written by someone earlier who appears jealous that her sister is getting congrats messages because shes got herself her first job after finishing college.

Im assuming of course the single mum got loads of congrats messages when she had her baby but now seems jealous that everyones proud of her sister!

Urgh I get a load of how being a mummy is the hardest job, why is it always chavs? I'm sure being a mother isn't easy when you're working and trying to run a home, but those women never complain. I always feel like commenting that my hour long drive to work, followed by 8 hours of dealing with queries, being harangued by my many managers, trying to sort out problems on the phone and generally running around the office in a flap must be nothing compared to sticking on Dora the Explorer and bunging the baby in a jumparoo. But I don't have the balls.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    Urgh I get a load of how being a mummy is the hardest job, why is it always chavs? I'm sure being a mother isn't easy when you're working and trying to run a home, but those women never complain. I always feel like commenting that my hour long drive to work, followed by 8 hours of dealing with queries, being harangued by my many managers, trying to sort out problems on the phone and generally running around the office in a flap must be nothing compared to sticking on Dora the Explorer and bunging the baby in a jumparoo. But I don't have the balls.

:D :cool:
  • kevkev Posts: 21,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    ^ At least it's not '100 sleeps'...

One of the people on my feed (before I blocked her updates) was going

10 sleeps to Australia..
    9 sleeps to Australia...
    (etc)
    flooded the feed every day for a fortnight with various photos
    then
    342 sleeps to New Zealand...
    341 sleeps to New Zealand...

- argh!!!!
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Today is all about horrid easter egg posts with all the mothers trying to outdo each other with how much chocolate they had given their young kids... then wonder why they all have health and behaviour problems :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    "luv in ma man xxxxx, he gets me brikfas, luv him to and ma bba finks hes iz dad he around dat much, we a propah Likkle fam,"
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    garyessex wrote: »
    Today is all about horrid easter egg posts with all the mothers trying to outdo each other with how much chocolate they had given their young kids... then wonder why they all have health and behaviour problems :rolleyes:

I have a friend whos probably a little overweight but her daughter whos a toddler (think shes about 2) is absolutely huge! Shes def overweight. In every picture you can see fat rolls everywhere, her belly, arms and legs and her face is much more than chubby.

Friend put a pic on of all the eggs and presents the girl has got and i counted at least 8 different eggs and three selection box type of chocolates. The kid is too young to understand it but i just think its excessive!
This discussion has been closed.