Here's why the Daily Mail gets such a bad rep

2»

Comments

• Options
    gasheadgashead Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    treme wrote: »
    Good noose for those who got through though.
    Can you imagine what the 'head to head' round consists of ! :eek:
  • Options
    Mr. BlueskyMr. Bluesky Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    treme wrote: »
    Good noose for those who got through though.

:mad: this is no choke
  • Options
    AnnaliseZAnnaliseZ Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What made me feel sad about this was the shot of the crowd - it must be horrendous for close friends and relatives to see this - they've done nothing to deserve the loss of a loved one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stealing?

What like taking a bag of Minstrels from the Coop?

or was it armed robbery and posting a video of themselves assaulting man with machete?

They got what they deserve. end of.
    Yeah but the ironic thing is the same people making comments like "Yeah lets do that over here" are the same people who are against extreme Sharia Law :confused::rolleyes:
  • Options
    MidnightFalconMidnightFalcon Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It always cracks me up the way some people hate the DM so much they feel obligated to give it endless free promotion. Some companies pay millions for this kind of exposure - The DM's "haters" do it for free. Personally I think half these threads are started by the marketing department at Associated Newspapers. :D

Some free advice - If you really hate the mail then don't help them with endless free promotion and don't encourage their advertisers by posting/clicking on their links.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It always cracks me up the way some people hate the DM so much they feel obligated to give it endless free promotion. Some companies pay millions for this kind of exposure - The DM's "haters" do it for free. Personally I think half these threads are started by the marketing department at Associated Newspapers. :D

Some free advice - If you really hate the mail then don't help them with endless free promotion and don't encourage their advertisers by posting/clicking on their links.

Personally I love the Daily Mail. Where else would I get such a fun mix of stories and commments?
  • Options
    MidnightFalconMidnightFalcon Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Personally I love the Daily Mail. Where else would I get such a fun mix of stories and commments?

Then in your case you should feel free to click away. ;)
  • Options
    BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Daily Mail on Line you can read articles on the left about 'paedos' and online filth. Then on the righthand side see sneaked photos of someones daughter 'blossoming out' or some celebrity birds low neckline.
  • Options
    Barry_JohnsonBarry_Johnson Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the thing is, too many people take the daily mail seriously.

surely everyone knows it's just a wind up paper having a bit of a laugh.

it's not even subtle these day.

a while back it had a story about how we're too busy sexualizing all our young women, then on that side bar it had 'hannah montana beach bikini shots".

surely NO ONE should take it seriously any more, it's just having a bit of a laugh.

Edit: beaten to it by bungitin.