Options

Could Gina still win?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
Forum Member
✭✭✭
With this being the final eviction and if the final is vote to win, could Gina win? She still has a lot of support from the public

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    If she's up against Sam or Dexter in the final she won't win. Her level of support is overrated imo.

...WH
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Top Girl is a realistic target for her.

Can't see her winning over Dexter.
  • Options
    StrangeStrange Posts: 14,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Overrated, that's why she's the only housemate this series to reach a part two in her appreciation thread she still has a big chance !!
  • Options
    AmyJamesAmyJames Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she's up against Sam or Dexter in the final she won't win. Her level of support is overrated imo.

...WH

Overrated. As if.

....AJ
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    There are still a few shows left so anything could happen yet as witnessed by Sams supposed downfall over the last 24 hours Although I think this is just hyped up a lot by Dexters fans.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    I think Gina would win over Dexter. Dexter's support is louder but in actual voting numbers I think Gina would take it.
  • Options
    Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    Yes Gina can still win.

If yesterday's argument task with Gina is edited to be funny it will help her chances.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    I think Gina would win over Dexter. Dexter's support is louder but in actual voting numbers I think Gina would take it.

With Sam & Calum's fans votes she will slay Dexter :D:D:D
  • Options
    SPECKLEDUSTSPECKLEDUST Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :)Gina will win if against Dexter, her level of support in vote to win will be huge, keep watching. Her fan base from the series has grown steadily, bookies say she would net over 49% (ahead of Dexter).;)
  • Options
    callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be interesting to see how Gina and Dexter's fan bases measure up against each other!
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    I think more people have enjoyed watching Gina's humor and outspoken honesty a lot more than Dexter's blatant attempt at securing a showmance.
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her popularity on Twitter and Facebook is more than the other housemates, but she probably has more "anyone but Gina" votes as well!
  • Options
    callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her popularity on Twitter and Facebook is more than the other housemates, but she probably has more "anyone but Gina" votes as well!

I thought that, but then I think that a lot of those who feel so strongly about Gina feel equally as strongly about Dexter and so will just not vote once it comes down to these two.
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    callym1980 wrote: »
    I thought that, but then I think that a lot of those who feel so strongly about Gina feel equally as strongly about Dexter and so will just not vote once it comes down to these two.

It will be an amazing battle for the crown!

If Sam doesn't go tonight, neither will win. Which is why he HAS to go!
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AmyJames wrote: »
    Overrated. As if.

....AJ

Agreed. She still commands quite a healthy fan base. Not as strong as it was, but still better than most.

...SS
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's definietly still a contender but I do think Dexter has pretty much got it.

He's really come into his own these past couple of weeks where as Gina peaked a few weeks ago and unfortunatetly hasn't been able to maintain that same level of support.
  • Options
    gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    Yes, especially if Sam leaves tonight.