Options

The John Sergeant and Kristina Rihanoff appreciation thread

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How lovely of Kristina to join this thread! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    What a lovely person Kristina seems to be... obviously appreciates her fans to take the time from her busy scedule to thank everyone so sweet..... I hope she gets the chance to shine on strictly.... I cannot wait to see her and John when the new series kicks off!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just want to say that i can't wait to see Kristina and john on scd i really hope they do well :D:D:D and Kristina is really nice to leave messages :)

i wish the other pros would do that aswell :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaw that is SO lovely of Kristina!!! Shes wonderful! She fast becoming one of my favourite pros :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    That is so sweet! What a lovely thing to do. Bless them both
  • Options
    LoueezLoueez Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rebs wrote: »
    That is so sweet! What a lovely thing to do. Bless them both

Couldn't have put it better myself!!:)

Good luck J&K...We're all rooting for you! xxxxxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what a lovely thing to do!

she is such a sweetie!

good luck to them both!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just found this on Kristina's myspace page:

Hello everyone!

I wanted to say thank you to all the fans who are supporting John and I on Strictly.

To everyone who has posted messages on my facebook page, my myspace, my other blog, and my youtube channel - THANK YOU!

To everyone who has emailed me personally -THANK YOU! Your emails are wonderful and I love to get them.

To everyone on the Digital Spy forum - THANK YOU!! I was so touched that a thread was started just for John and I. All of your messages of support are so wonderful and are very much appreciated.

I wanted to make sure to thank ALL of the fans. John and I are working very hard and we hope to please you with our performance on show night.

-Kristina

Isn't that so lovely!?! Shes already one of my favourite pro's and I haven't even seen her dance yet! Its just so nice when pro's really appreciate their fans and go out of their way to show their appreciation. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is so sweet. I love her. She is my favourite femal pro already! I don't know how that happened. :eek::D She deserves her own thread though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes my favourite after d&l :)

She definately does deserve her own thread :D

Go Kristina!!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D I started one!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay!!!!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone,

It's Kristina again. :) I just wanted to stop by and thank you all for your wonderful messages and emails. I really, really appreciate them. The support from Strictly fans is just amazing and I want you all to know that it really means a lot to me.

I also wanted to let you all know that I'll be teaching a ballroom class on Wednesday, September 20th at Motion Bar. Please see my myspace blog for all the details.

I am looking forward to the class, the Lombada night, and the opportunity to meet fans in person!

Hope to see you there,

Kristina
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Kristina!:)

Did you mean the 10th of september? On the other thread you put the 10th...:confused: Would love to go but im not 21+ sadly :(

You are welcome, we are supporting you all the way!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lilia_fan wrote: »
    Hey Kristina!:)

Did you mean the 10th of september? On the other thread you put the 10th...:confused: Would love to go but im not 21+ sadly :(

You are welcome, we are supporting you all the way!! :D

i would love to go as well and its close to where i live but iam not 21+ :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Ooops! Yes, I did mean the 10th September.

Thank you for catching that, Lila_fan!

-Kristina
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hehe, it confused me as scd starts on the 20th :p
  • Options
    Studio GirlStudio Girl Posts: 2,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon all!Can't have this lovely thread languishing on the second page!

This link was posted on the Greytop's thread, so thought I'd put it here too in case anyone missed it. (Thanks to the lovely Layumba for posting it.)

Thanks to Kristina for posting here as well - really appreciate you taking the time to do that & hope you are enjoying your training and SCD experience.

Really looking forward to the first dance, training footage and first ITT appearance. Go John & Kristina!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon all!Can't have this lovely thread languishing on the second page!

This link was posted on the Greytop's thread, so thought I'd put it here too in case anyone missed it. (Thanks to the lovely Layumba for posting it.)

thanks for the link :) they really do look happy even at the end of the training. that has to be a good sign that things are going well :D
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonderful to 'meet' you - Kristina - on the forum. I love your dancing and I can't wait to see you on Strictly. We all know John is the oldest contestant, but I think you will gain him plenty of votes.... Hope you will be dancing in loads of the pro dances as well - shall have the dvd at the ready! Huge good luck wishes from me and mine.
  • Options
    pasodabblepasodabble Posts: 5,865
    Forum Member
    Hi Kristina! So lovely of you to pop in and say hello *waves*

The dance class sounds fabulous! I'm always on the look out for new dance classes so hopefully this will become a regular event...

I read on the BBC forum that Kristina and John will be starting with a chacha :confused: That can't be true, as they were practising a waltz on the One show, which I'm sure is going to be fab :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi pd, I'm so glad you saw the lovely messages from Kristina on the thread you started, isnt it lovely of her.
    Hope you had a lovely time away.
  • Options
    pasodabblepasodabble Posts: 5,865
    Forum Member
    rebs wrote: »
    Hi pd, I'm so glad you saw the lovely messages from Kristina on the thread you started, isnt it lovely of her.
    Hope you had a lovely time away.

Hi Rebs! I did, although I missed this forum :o I found myself dreaming of MM&AAers one night even though I don't know what most people look like!

I'd love to go to Kristina's class but I have already agreed to meet up with a friend that evening. She's pregnant and far into her 3rd trimester so no chance of convincing her to go with me...

Will think of something between now and then!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    These forums are addictive aren't they! I'm sure there will be plenty more times for you to go to Kristina's classes, hopefully they will be a regular event. Was John on the One show today?