I thought it was just a kiss

Thats wot I was thinking aswell ! :confused:
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Confirmed by Christian?:D
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,149
    Forum Member
    Well when Danny said it to syed he didn't say your liar so I guess they did though where they did it I don't know as from what I saw it was a kiss outside the club and Syed just doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to do it outside
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    Well when Danny said it to syed he didn't say your liar so I guess they did though where they did it I don't know as from what I saw it was a kiss outside the club and Syed just doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to do it outside

Probably went back to Danny's?
    They obviously didn't show more than the kiss because they wanted it to be a 'dramatic twist' when we found out that they slept together...:rolleyes:.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. They had sex and then Syed went home.
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Syed is a well known insomniac.

Edit - This was posted by my housemate. I don't know what it means either. :confused:
  • OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I too thought it was just a kiss.
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny told Christian 'all the gory details'.

Syed didnt' deny (more than once) that this had happened.

Syed had sex with Danny.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Selena wrote: »
    Syed is a well known insomniac.

Edit - This was posted by my housemate. I don't know what it means either. :confused:

That Syed didn't sleep when he was with Danny... If y'know what I mean... ;)
  • GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Syed called Danny a liar to his face, he ddn't deny that either. Idk, story is a mess. Seems like they did now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glowbot wrote: »
    Syed called Danny a liar to his face, he ddn't deny that either. Idk, story is a mess. Seems like they did now.

I'm not even going to bother - they had SOME sex, like. That's it. It wasn't a kiss.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not even going to bother - they had SOME sex, like. That's it. It wasn't a kiss.
    don't bother then. run along.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    don't bother then. run along.

Sex is more than kissing - is oral sex sex? Was Syed denying it for any reason to Danny.

Whatever - sex. Brought up, denied, told, acknowleged.

Run along.

Makes not damned difference.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sex is more than kissing - is oral sex sex? Was Syed denying it for any reason to Danny.

Whatever - sex. Brought up, denied, told, acknowleged.

Run along.

Makes not damned difference.

I rewatched the part outside the station and I don't think he did deny it then after all now. You are right it doesn't make a difference.
    I don't care either way but it's not cannon anyway it's just a slash and burn exit story by the new producer getting rid of BK's mess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I rewatched the part outside the station and I don't think he did deny it then after all now. You are right it doesn't make a difference.
    I don't care either way but it's not cannon anyway it's just a slash and burn exit story by the new producer getting rid of BK's mess.

True enough.

Nice to see you:)
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the night Masood saw them kissing was the night they slept together.
  • LousianaLousiana Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But it is canon, as viewers we can't pick and choose which parts of the show we accept and which parts we reject.

Many Tanya fans hate the story where she buried Max alive but I don't think any have ever tried to deny that it happened.

Yes characters do things we may not like, things we consider OOC, but if it happens in the show then it is canon and your average viewer will accept it as so.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, parts of the show you can.
    I think the proper Chryed story stopped once the only writer who actually seemed to like them left.
  • towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, parts of the show you can.
    I think the proper Chryed story stopped once the only writer who actually seemed to like them left.

Pete Lawson likes them too and he's written their exit next Thursday but you're right that most of the show's producers and writers haven't been bothered about Chryed for 2 years.