Sharon's Replacement Next Year

2»

Comments

• Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They might as well wheel in Val Doonican. Him, Shazza and Louis - live from their SAGA holiday:D

And Simon can guest judge from the creche on his yacht

:D
  • Grof_GriffGrof_Griff Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Perhaps they'll go back to three judges ;) :eek: :D
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'd be very happy if dannii comes back
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    EddyEagal wrote: »
    I think the X Factor USA will either be moved to a different time of the year, or entirely axed. I don't think Fox will have it as it's main Fall event for another year, that is of course if the dire ratings continue.

Even if it's just moved, Simon will be able to return.

If The X Factor USA was to get axed, then I could actually see Simon returning and bringing Demi with him to the UK. Simon clearly loves Demi, and Demi is the best female judge on these shows at the moment.

Unlikely, but if The X Factor USA was axed ,we could maybe have a panel of: Simon, Demi, Nicole, Louis. Two american females could be interesting. That panel would have a lot of rivalry...

1) Artists VS Music Industry 'moguls'
    2) Male VS Female
    3) UK VS USA

I can dream :p
    that's what I'm thinking too. if the x factor usa gets axed, simon will be back to the uk version and will try to bring demi with him...
    demi is his new cheryl, but simon loves demi even more http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2012/09/X-Factor-Cheryl-Coles-a-dormouse-compared-to-Demi-Lovato/
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My bet for next year would be Cheryl, Simon, Nicole and someone new. I don't believe that Cheryl wouldn't want to come back to the show - it's the easiest way of her keeping up the career. Could well be they want her back the same time as Simon

I would say that's spot on ! Girls Aloud are over....she is not going to set the world alight with her music any more... she certainly does have her lucrative contract with L'Oreal, but to keep that.... means you have to maintain a top profile.... and she is the big draw ratings wise for X-factor. It would be a win win situation for her to return in a blaze of glory with Simon next year, in fact the draw of the two of them coming back would set the ratings on fire again.
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just Listening to Rachel Stevens album....I'm thinking she could be a good replacement :)
  • noonan15noonan15 Posts: 1,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, if X Factor US gets cancelled, Simon will be back in a heartbeat, Gary dropped, Sharon leaves, and Demi at simons toe! It is a given! Though, if Nicole agreed to a third series, it would be very risky having 2 american females on the panel, plus, Demi isn't as big over here, so it could be a mistake if he puts her on this panel!

Dannii will not be back! She said in an interview she loved doing X Factor, but her life is in Australia now with her son! Whilst some might argue that she does Britains & Irelands next top model, that isn't on as long as X Factor. Dannii will be on X Factor Aus for a couple of seasons IMO, if she goes down well with the viewers over there! She has X Factor and she has Australia, she has got what she wants.

I would like this to be next years panel should X Factor USA get cancelled

Louis (he says he is leaving every year), Nicole, Simon, then somebody new, Demi would be very risky!

OR in the event of Nicole leaving

Louis, Olivia Newton John (very unlikely, she would be the older Cheryl/Tulisa role, would give a lot of publicity around the show), Simon & Demi (since Nicole has gone)

OR in the event of X Factor USA not being cancelled

Louis, Nicole, Labrinth & Pixie Lott (maybe, somebody along her lines).
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    noonan15 wrote: »
    Yeah, if X Factor US gets cancelled, Simon will be back in a heartbeat, Gary dropped, Sharon leaves, and Demi at simons toe! It is a given! Though, if Nicole agreed to a third series, it would be very risky having 2 american females on the panel, plus, Demi isn't as big over here, so it could be a mistake if he puts her on this panel!

Dannii will not be back! She said in an interview she loved doing X Factor, but her life is in Australia now with her son! Whilst some might argue that she does Britains & Irelands next top model, that isn't on as long as X Factor. Dannii will be on X Factor Aus for a couple of seasons IMO, if she goes down well with the viewers over there! She has X Factor and she has Australia, she has got what she wants.

Louis (he says he is leaving every year), Nicole, Simon, then somebody new, Demi would be very risky!

Louis, Olivia Newton John (very unlikely, she would be the older Cheryl/Tulisa role, would give a lot of publicity around the show), Simon & Demi (since Nicole has gone)

Actually as a huge fan of Dannii ive given up guessing. :p
    She doesnt plan so she lets things happen as the appear. Things could change very quickly.

Simon, I dont think the usxf is relevant to him coming back or not. If that flops hell just move onto something else. He is the highest paid TV in the US right now. But, I personally think that itv should move xf and have the lives in jan so that Simon and maybe even Dannii could join in for the real 10 th anniversary which is 2004 - 2014. Thatd be fun. Since the musical is launcing too it be xtra special.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    noonan15 wrote: »

but with britney we learned that great personalities are better than big names. besides, demi's single heart attack has done a lot better in the uk than nicole's boomerang. and her cd had a better debut in the uk than tulisa's cd that was released when she was still a judge on XF UK. I don't know, since simon brought demi to BGT I started to think that he has other plans for her. at least I wish, I think their chemistry is too good to be waisted, in case x factor usa gets axed. but maybe he just wants to sign her (he said once on twitter that he would love to sign her) and nothing else :D