Options

Pobol Y Cwm (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frannyd wrote: »

I was wondering if Kevin's lawyer really believed what he told her about Meic and Debbie ?

Elin doesn't know any of those people so she could. Most lawyers know that people who are charged are probably guilty, but represent them the best they can any way. Elin seems a bit attracted to Kevin though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Catrin-Mai Huw who plays Gemma tweeted she moved out of Cardiff so maybe Gemma is gone for good.
  • Options
    wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    Catrin-Mai Huw who plays Gemma tweeted she moved out of Cardiff so maybe Gemma is gone for good.

*pumps fist in air*
    Yes!
  • Options
    welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    I never liked Gemma

Even though Gethin is doing this to Megan I still don't feel sorry for her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    I never liked Gemma

Even though Gethin is doing this to Megan I still don't feel sorry for her

I don't think you are supposed to be siding with Megan from the way the storyline is written. I think the viewers are supposed feel like Megan deserves to be taught a lesson over the way she treats people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    *pumps fist in air*
    Yes!

I do feel a bit for the actress I am sure it was not her idea to be paired off with Mark. Since Mark and Gemma was a horrible flop I hope this means there will be no DJ and Diane.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh dont i felt so sick when dj and diane kissed
  • Options
    welsh_Elwelsh_El Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's going on with Angela Eifion and Cadno .....???? Is this the worse story in soap history, yawn
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do feel a bit for the actress I am sure it was not her idea to be paired off with Mark. Since Mark and Gemma was a horrible flop I hope this means there will be no DJ and Diane.

She's a good actress, but they need to give her character some purpose.
    welsh_El wrote: »
    What's going on with Angela Eifion and Cadno .....???? Is this the worse story in soap history, yawn

I'm enjoying it.
  • Options
    welsh_Elwelsh_El Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »

I'm enjoying it.

There we are then.........i'm just finding it all a bit unbelievable...all stories must be grounded in truth........this one smacks of nothingness........then again I might be proved wrong.......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Eifion Angela and Cadno too. Its just a ordinary love triangle. It makes sense to me that Eifion wants to move on to someone new and that Cadno wants to hold on to the farm. Its not a huge storyline like with Kevin, but you need a bit of a break from that. Things would be very depressing if it were all rape all the time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah they really don't play the younger cast members. Its been an issue with me ever since they had Colin move in with Iolo and Macs and Sioned break up that the young people don't interact with one another. They tend to be in scenes with characters 20 years older than them all the time. In real life young people tend to spend time and confide in other young people, and I wish they would get back to that a bit more.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah they really don't play the younger cast members. Its been an issue with me ever since they had Colin move in with Iolo and Macs and Sioned break up that the young people don't interact with one another. They tend to be in scenes with characters 20 years older than them all the time. In real life young people tend to spend time and confide in other young people, and I wish they would get back to that a bit more.

I think it's about getting the balance right, isn't it? I think it's nice to see intergenerational interaction but as you say, young people also hang out with young people. They've forgotten all about Gemma and Sioned's friendship, for example!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's about getting the balance right, isn't it? I think it's nice to see intergenerational interaction but as you say, young people also hang out with young people. They've forgotten all about Gemma and Sioned's friendship, for example!

Yeah it definitely getting the right balance. Gemma and Sioned's friendship would be an example. Or I know Sioned and Iolo will never be friends exactly, but they are more than acquaintances. They are close in age, grew up in the same small village and they were almost related to each other through marriage. It would be nice every once in a while to see that they know each other very well. With the older cast you get that sense but not really with ones under 35.
  • Options
    frannydfrannyd Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iolo and Ed were friends at one time, went playing snooker together, now nothing.

And where is Courtney ? Angela staying at the farm, going away with Eifion in the pub but no mention of her daughter.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    A couple of points. Gemma is way too sexy to be wasting her time with a sexually impotent loser like Mark. She should leave him after telling him what a loser he is. Maybe then he will hit the bottle and lose his job and end up in the gutter.

Secondly, even I loathe Gethin and would like to give him a proper, brutal kicking, I still like the idea of Megan getting all this grief. She should be locked up for fraud, embezzlement and theft. There must be some violent OAP's Borstal in Swansea where she could be sent.

Gary should deep fry Kevin's other hand at the chippy and then proceed to his other organs.Diane should go for it with DJ. She isn't too old for passionate, frenzied, steamy, feverish, depraved, dirty sex byany means.

I think that's all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    to me would Angela look twice at him ? I thought it was a joke to start with
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    welshsarah wrote: »
    to me would Angela look twice at him ? I thought it was a joke to start with

Why do you say that :confused: I actually think they're very suited though as a newish viewer I was confused for a while that they were in fact related in some way through Sioned / Eileen :confused::o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    the Eileen thing everyone being part of the family had me confussed big time
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do you say that :confused: I actually think they're very suited though as a newish viewer I was confused for a while that they were in fact related in some way through Sioned / Eileen :confused::o

I agree and it is an age appropriate match. Eifion isn't actually related to Eileen. Eifion was a partner to Cadno, who is Sioned's cousin through her father. Cadno and Eifion were never technically married. Angela is Eileen's daughter but does not have the same father as Sioned. So its all good Angela and Eifion can be together they are not blood relations.

I think that Eifion has been rehabilitated too soon for some. He was having affairs, stalking women, supporting a murder who hired a hit man to kill Dani, taking steroids and putting a man who had just donated part of his liver to a baby in hospital a few months ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iolo and Ed were friends at one time, went playing snooker together, now nothing.

And where is Courtney ? Angela staying at the farm, going away with Eifion in the pub but no mention of her daughter.

I forgot about Ed and Iolo being friends, it would be nice to see some of the younger characters hanging out together again.

Courtney maybe went with Jim and Eileen. Probably the real reason is that Courtney is only a reoccurring character and she just wasn't available or they didn't want to pay for her.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I agree and it is an age appropriate match. Eifion isn't actually related to Eileen. Eifion was a partner to Cadno, who is Sioned's cousin through her father. Cadno and Eifion were never technically married. Angela is Eileen's daughter but does not have the same father as Sioned. So its all good Angela and Eifion can be together they are not blood relations.

I think that Eifion has been rehabilitated too soon for some. He was having affairs, stalking women, supporting a murder who hired a hit man to kill Dani, taking steroids and putting a man who had just donated part of his liver to a baby in hospital a few months ago.

Ah. Thanks for that :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cadno and Eifion thanks for that always thought they were married
  • Options
    frannydfrannyd Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    think that Eifion has been rehabilitated too soon for some. He was having affairs, stalking women, supporting a murder who hired a hit man to kill Dani, taking steroids and putting a man who had just donated part of his liver to a baby in hospital a few months ago.

Angela hasn't always been the person we see today , been very nasty in the not too distant past.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    think that Eifion has been rehabilitated too soon for some. He was having affairs, stalking women, supporting a murder who hired a hit man to kill Dani, taking steroids and putting a man who had just donated part of his liver to a baby in hospital a few months ago.

Angela hasn't always been the person we see today , been very nasty in the not too distant past.

True but in my mind there is a difference between being nasty and rude and committing crimes. Eifion committed crimes for me it makes a big difference.