Most Haunted : Really TV , August 21st at 10pm

Comments

• Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,267
    Forum Member
    The chuckle brothers lobbing stones at each other.
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    The chuckle brothers lobbing stones at each other.

I used to enjoy watching MH for a laugh but it's getting beyond ridiculous now.

I miss the fun of being a sceptic and figuring out who was doing what. Now it's so damn obvious they might as well be showing Karl chucking things on camera
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    "Can you hear that"

"Let me guess, was it another bloody stone" >:(>:(>:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Billy_Bob2 wrote: »
    Did anyone just see that face then? When Karl and Stu were on the stairs.

Was probably a painting but still made me jump.

Never mind it was just uncle Fester. https://i.imgur.com/ra5p91p.png
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Ugh, I see dumb people.

I thought after pineconegate they'd be graduating to something more exciting than rocks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    I watched this late last night and thought Yvette's hair had been cut with some garden shears..this series is a right hoge podge of bits and bobs on a very cheap budget!!
  • icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last nights show was pretty dull.

Why didn't they just keep hold of the stone?
    Why didn't the ghost throw the stone at anyone?
    Why did it look like they were throwing the stone themselves?
  • snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Worst episode yet, the stone throwing on the stairs was just pathetic and clearly Stu and Karl were doing the throwing. Did you see how many people were crammed into that small room at the beginning? You can't have that many people stomping around during a paranormal investigation and once again Fred and the make up girl did nothing but stand around looking bored.

It's painful to watch what was once a good show - no EVP's, no locked off cameras, no thermal cameras, too many people. Just put it out of it's misery.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    Most Haunted has become a parody of a parody..even Ghostwatch shown at Halloween 1992 is way more believable than this, and that was a BBC screen one drama which shook the nation as many thought is was a real live investigation.
  • phillip2phillip2 Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It takes the pi** out of real ghost haunting shows, no psychics, watched first one and left, then yvette was on loose women saying its real which i do think parts used to be like orbs etc but not some stuff like when shes been caught faking noises why dont they answer questions plus think shes a bitch how she treated derek haha anyone got the ratings for the new series?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phillip2 wrote: »
    It takes the pi** out of real ghost haunting shows, no psychics, watched first one and left, then yvette was on loose women saying its real which i do think parts used to be like orbs etc but not some stuff like when shes been caught faking noises why dont they answer questions plus think shes a bitch how she treated derek haha anyone got the ratings for the new series?

Ratings for first 3 episodes by sceptic Jon Donnis on his Bad Psychics blog:

http://badpsychics.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/most-haunted-ratings-for-first-3.html

Looks like it's already been overtaken by Ghost Adventures which says it all really
  • phillip2phillip2 Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats ghost adventures like whos in it? They go around places in the uk? Think there will be a second series off mh though yvette seemed to say yes to someone on twitter
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats ghost adventures like whos in it? They go around places in the uk? Think there will be a second series off mh though yvette seemed to say yes to someone on twitter

Ghost Adventures is American and it's now in its 10th series. They tend to visit places which have a macabre history like houses where murders have occurred. They use high-tech equipment like thermal imaging, night vision, EVP recorders etc. so more convincing than MH has ever been. It's well done and produces some genuine scares and creepiness.

It's all still fakery of course but well executed. It's still scary even though you know it isn't real, like a horror movie.

It's on Really before Most Haunted and well worth a watch. Makes MH look even more laughably amateurish in comparison.
  • HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ghost Adventures have been to the UK, and "investigated" some of our more well known so called haunted locations. There are only 3 of them, with sometimes a back up of 2 tech guys, Or a couple of guest experts and are always trying to develop new hunting technology.

It's a more scientific approach to these kind of programmes, there are a huge amount of their shows on You Tube.

I do enjoy their shows, and they sometimes get intesting results, real or otherwise.
  • Sam_Williams1Sam_Williams1 Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Eraserhead wrote: »
    Ghost Adventures is American and it's now in its 10th series. They tend to visit places which have a macabre history like houses where murders have occurred. They use high-tech equipment like thermal imaging, night vision, EVP recorders etc. so more convincing than MH has ever been. It's well done and produces some genuine scares and creepiness.

It's all still fakery of course but well executed. It's still scary even though you know it isn't real, like a horror movie.

It's on Really before Most Haunted and well worth a watch. Makes MH look even more laughably amateurish in comparison.

So that's faked as well?
    Forum Member
    The museums must get a tidy sum in order for the chuckle brothers to trash the exhibits.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Yvette: HELLO! Anybody here?

It would appear not. Neither here nor there. No surprise really.
    What must it be like to make a TV show that nobody watches?

Pointless and soul destroying I guess.

Now "Soul Destroying" would be a great idea for a show.

They should just call this one "Swearing in the dark".
    Forum Member
    Anyone watching or listening?

Oh the irony.

No Yvette, no on both counts
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who was standing in the corridor then (when Stu and Karl were in the room with the cars)?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Who was standing in the corridor then (when Stu and Karl were in the room with the cars)?

There's a dummy in the corridor.

Apart from Stu, I mean.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eraserhead wrote: »
    There's a dummy in the corridor.

Apart from Stu, I mean.

Ah, yes - standing next to the sinks.

Oh, the camera's broken! *rolleyes*
    Forum Member
    "We're not afraid of you!"

*manic screams*

:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uh oh. Looks like the cameraman has had enough of their antics.
    Forum Member
    "thats it I;m leaving"
    Translated as "stop throwing stones at my expensive camera, I;ve still got afew installments to pay it off"
    Forum Member
    Yvette doesn't like her growler!