Joe19 - Crystal Palace v Leicester City
    Mallory99 - Liverpool v Everton
    Billy244 – Cardiff v Sheffield Wednesday
    Ramage – Blackburn v Watford
    Swfcforever – Cardiff v Sheffield Wednesday
    Old Oak – Brentford v Leeds United
    M4rk1 – Chelsea v Aston Villa
    Mr Bola – Leyton Orient v Rochdale

We were actually away at Charlton yesterday mate, doesn't matter though.
    Would have picked up on it earlier but was too busy getting drunk and losing my trousers at a wedding yesterday. :blush::confused::blush::confused: Sir Alan of Brazil would have been proud.
  • Options
    HomesdaleHomesdale Posts: 6,876
    Forum Member
    Billy244 wrote: »
    Good luck to all our clubs. :)

Venetian – Arsenal v Tottenham
    Frosty_Jim – Middlesbrough v Charlton
    Seansnotmyname@ - Exeter City v Bury
    Jackyork – Brentford v Leeds United
    The Difference – Walsall v Doncaster
    Sleeper – St Mirren v Celtic
    Syntax Error – Manchester United v West Ham
    Joe19 - Crystal Palace v Leicester City
    Mallory99 - Liverpool v Everton
    Billy244 – Cardiff v Sheffield Wednesday
    Ramage – Blackburn v Watford
    Swfcforever – Cardiff v Sheffield Wednesday
    Old Oak – Brentford v Leeds United
    M4rk1 – Chelsea v Aston Villa
    Mr Bola – Leyton Orient v Rochdale

What about me!!! :(
  • Options
    jackyorkjackyork Posts: 6,608
    Forum Member
    old oak wrote: »
    Your team were poor yesterday and it could have been 5.Your fans were superb mixed in with us home fans in my local by the ground no problems.Saw you new owner walk by in his dark glasses looks like an Italian spiv and behave likean idiot in the ground all afternoon and I fear the worse for your great club with him at the helm.TS will be discussing Arsenal Liverpool Rooney all week so thought ld bring you the news.

Oak as to not bore everyone else and go off topic my reply is in spoiler below.:)

Good win, I agree it could have been five if it wasn't for Silverstre our keeper.

This team is going through a major transition with 15 new players arriving we also have a new owner and a head coach. We are going to take 2 steps forward 3 three steps back until the team gel as a unit. Just because we were outstanding in the previous four games we could easily lose the next six.

I have been impressed with your team since you got promoted and fair play to them on Saturday on the back of two defeats.....................if you remember some time back I posted that getting out of League one is harder than getting out of the Championship, I stand by that.

As for our owner, everyone outside of Leeds thinks the same as you that he's a crazy guy who does not know what he's doing, nothing could be further than the truth mate.

What you don't see is the attempts by The Football League to fail him as our owner because of a small tax bill on a tiny yacht he owns. The chairman of The Football League Association is Shaun Harvey. Shaun was also CEO at Leeds under Bates when they put the club into Administration only to buy the club back from an unknown company in the Cayman Islands. At the time he swore on oath he did not know who owned the club knowing full well it was Ken Bates. Shaun Harvey while in charge at Oldham also put them into administration and is now trying every trick in the book to fail Leeds new owner as 'a fit and proper person'.....yet they passed GFH Capital who ran out of money one month after purchasing the club from Ken Bates.

New owner Massino Cellino has cleared all outstanding debts and invested in the team out of his own pocket and is buying Elland Road back in 2 months time.

if you knew the real story of what went on at Leeds under Bates, GFH and previous owners you would understand for yourself what a basket case of a club our new owner was purchasing. Massino Cellino is a maverick character who will say what he thinks and too hell with everyone else, he's also a very passionate man who puts his money where his mouth is. He loves the club unlike previous owners who milked and sold every asset we had.

Cellino is well on his way to rebuilding the club I am confident enough to predict we will get promoted next season.
  • Options
    Billy244Billy244 Posts: 21,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FrostyJim wrote: »
    We were actually away at Charlton yesterday mate, doesn't matter though.
    Would have picked up on it earlier but was too busy getting drunk and losing my trousers at a wedding yesterday. :blush::confused::blush::confused: Sir Alan of Brazil would have been proud.

Oh GAWD i did it again sorry FJ it wasn't intentional.

PS..
    A little too much information about losing the trousers. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Homesdale wrote: »
    What about me!!! :(

Not sure who they are Homesdale have forgotten I think, have a feeling it's MU ... but you'll need to confirm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackyork wrote: »
    Oak as to not bore everyone else and go off topic my reply is in spoiler below.:)

Good win, I agree it could have been five if it wasn't for Silverstre our keeper.

This team is going through a major transition with 15 new players arriving we also have a new owner and a head coach. We are going to take 2 steps forward 3 three steps back until the team gel as a unit. Just because we were outstanding in the previous four games we could easily lose the next six.

I have been impressed with your team since you got promoted and fair play to them on Saturday on the back of two defeats.....................if you remember some time back I posted that getting out of League one is harder than getting out of the Championship, I stand by that.

As for our owner, everyone outside of Leeds thinks the same as you that he's a crazy guy who does not know what he's doing, nothing could be further than the truth mate.

What you don't see is the attempts by The Football League to fail him as our owner because of a small tax bill on a tiny yacht he owns. The chairman of The Football League Association is Shaun Harvey. Shaun was also CEO at Leeds under Bates when they put the club into Administration only to buy the club back from an unknown company in the Cayman Islands. At the time he swore on oath he did not know who owned the club knowing full well it was Ken Bates. Shaun Harvey while in charge at Oldham also put them into administration and is now trying every trick in the book to fail Leeds new owner as 'a fit and proper person'.....yet they passed GFH Capital who ran out of money one month after purchasing the club from Ken Bates.

New owner Massino Cellino has cleared all outstanding debts and invested in the team out of his own pocket and is buying Elland Road back in 2 months time.

if you knew the real story of what went on at Leeds under Bates, GFH and previous owners you would understand for yourself what a basket case of a club our new owner was purchasing. Massino Cellino is a maverick character who will say what he thinks and too hell with everyone else, he's also a very passionate man who puts his money where his mouth is. He loves the club unlike previous owners who milked and sold every asset we had.

Cellino is well on his way to rebuilding the club I am confident enough to predict we will get promoted next season.

I'm real glad you've written this post all about Massino Cellino because I too hadn't a clue what he was really like, I had been thinking he sounds an out of control maverick but after reading your comments I I now know differently it's handy you have cleared this up so more know the truth.
  • Options
    old oakold oak Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackyork wrote: »

Thanks jack interesting stuff will pm you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not sure who they are Homesdale have forgotten I think, have a feeling it's MU ... but you'll need to confirm.

Its the HAPPY HAMMERS ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Homesdale wrote: »
    Its the HAPPY HAMMERS ;-)

Oh our beloved near local neighbours favourite club then. :D [NOT]

Sheffield United.

It's still all your fault they went down from the Prem you know lol, playing mostly terrible all season long, not being able to beat Wigan in the last home game of the season, taking 3 points in only 10 games throughout the entire campaign and having a goal difference of -23 in the goals for and against column had absolutely nothing to do with it. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh our beloved near local neighbours favourite club then. :D [NOT]

Sheffield United.

It's still all your fault they went down from the Prem you know lol, playing mostly terrible all season long, not being able to beat Wigan in the last home game of the season, taking 3 points in only 10 games throughout the entire campaign and having a goal difference of -23 in the goals for and against column had absolutely nothing to do with it. :D

Yeah thats the one. ;-)
  • Options
    jackyorkjackyork Posts: 6,608
    Forum Member
    I'm real glad you've written this post all about Massino Cellino because I too hadn't a clue what he was really like, I had been thinking he sounds an out of control maverick but after reading your comments I I now know differently it's handy you have cleared this up so more know the truth.

Thanks mate, like I told Oak, Massino is as mad as a monkey on morphine but he's our monkey and we love him.:D
  • Options
    FrostyJimFrostyJim Posts: 3,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Darren Gough just said; "Wayne Rooney got sent off. Can someone please tell me why that makes him a bad captain!?"

hahaha Goughie I can give you a few reasons, ffs. Please think before you speak.
  • Options
    Rodney McKayRodney McKay Posts: 8,143
    Forum Member
    Dungheap and Gough being predictable again.
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Darren Gough just said; "Wayne Rooney got sent off. Can someone please tell me why that makes him a bad captain!?"

hahaha Goughie I can give you a few reasons, ffs. Please think before you talk.

To quote Bill Clinton (when accused of something he actually did not do) "that's almost humorous":D
    Can Gough get any worse (rhetorical question).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dungheap and Gough being predictable again.

Yet again, everyone with a different opinion to Adrian is wrong. Never a bad word is allowed against Wayne Rooney. Goughie flip flopping as soon as someone makes a good point and Adrian putting words into callers mouths. Typical.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    To quote Bill Clinton (when accused of something he actually did not do) "that's almost humorous":D
    Can Gough get any worse (rhetorical question).

I'm starting to think the reason Goughie is partnered with Adrian is because anyone with half a brain would smack Adrian every show lol. Luckily for Dazzler everything just goes over his head.
    Apologies for replying to your rhetorical question. :)
  • Options
    Rodney McKayRodney McKay Posts: 8,143
    Forum Member
    Yet again, everyone with a different opinion to Adrian is wrong. Never a bad word is allowed against Wayne Rooney. Goughie flip flopping as soon as someone makes a good point and Adrian putting words into callers mouths. Typical.

Now Dungheap is having a go at players getting drunk after winning the Ryder cup.

Can you imagine if it were Rooney getting drunk after a football match?

Dungy would be moaning that fans needs to let him let his hair down blah blah blah.

This guy really is an utter utter moron.
  • Options
    BanglaRoadBanglaRoad Posts: 57,595
    Forum Member
    Now Dungheap is having a go at players getting drunk after winning the Ryder cup.

Dungy would be moaning that fans needs to let him let his hair down blah blah blah.

This guy really is an utter utter moron.

I seem to remember that when the England cricket team won the Ashes and pissed on the Oval wicket then that was just "banter" and when Gough's mate Flintoff was drunk at Downing Street then that was just 'ilarious
    Choobs
  • Options
    Mark FMark F Posts: 54,062
    Forum Member

What hair?

:D

Sportsmen celebrating success shocker!

I cannot see why anyone should complain but you always get some saying "in the old days"...

Having said that if footballers were celebrating as such people would be calling it "typical yobbishh behaviour" as well (Mark Saggers for example)
  • Options
    Mark FMark F Posts: 54,062
    Forum Member
    BanglaRoad wrote: »
    Flintoff was drunk at Downing Street then that was just 'ilarious
    Choobs

He seems to have got away with quite a bit in his career - remember being dropped from an England World Cup match but the media didn't really complain about his actions.

Yet they did about the rugby boys in 2011..

Guess it just depends on who your mates are in the media.
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark F wrote: »
    He seems to have got away with quite a bit in his career - remember being dropped from an England World Cup match but the media didn't really complain about his actions.

Yet they did about the rugby boys in 2011..

Guess it just depends on who your mates are in the media.

Flintoff got stripped of the England Captaincy. Seems that's more punishment than most.

Getting away with celebrating, just seems a pathetic argument, football, cricketer, golfer or dominoes player. Being drunk at Downing Street, oh no, wouldn't want that place subjected to scummy behaviour.

Rugby have just as many friends in the media than cricket. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Durham was having a pop back then, he used to say he hated cricket.
  • Options
    Joe19Joe19 Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Durham really can't handle Joe Hary not playing, whatever the circumstances. Despite Pellegrini explaining his decision. And now he's on about being dropped by England with Foster and Forster playing well.

Hart will play for England, that's all you need to worry about.
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe19 wrote: »
    Durham really can't handle Joe Hary not playing, whatever the circumstances. Despite Pellegrini explaining his decision. And now he's on about being dropped by England with Foster and Forster playing well.

Hart will play for England, that's all you need to worry about.

He's funny about that, actually rather ignoring that Hart regained his form after being dropped last year. I actually hope Man U do well (and I'm normally an ABU), in Whines absence, and LVG doesn't pick him afterwards, imagine the fun of that Drive-time show:D

I might listen for once.
  • Options
    xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Check out Dungy's photo on TS

It looks like hes had a shedload of booze

just before they took the snap
  • Options
    xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Stan the man is having a rant about ticket prices right now

you ve got to listen to Saggs and Stan

.... just to see if Saggs can get a word in edgewise !
This discussion has been closed.