Alex Reid selling Katie Price stuf on eBay

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    £1.27... are they diamond encrusted at that price? :D

But I can't see him making enough money with his car boot sale items to cover the postage costs :eek:

Whatever they are encrusted with will only be revealed when you cough up enough money to keep international superstar Alex Reid and his delightful young lady in the style to which celebrities of their calibre are accustomed.
    So about 34p then.;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strange things are on sale on e-bay though... next time I have a clear out of my knickers draw I might see if I can get a higher bid than him for and old pair of pants :D

How is KPs stuff selling.. any bids over 99p yet?:confused:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Strange things are on sale on e-bay though... next time I have a clear out of my knickers draw I might see if I can get a higher bid than him for and old pair of pants :D

How is KPs stuff selling.. any bids over 99p yet?:confused:

OOOOH.....it's getting exciting !

Bling I heart alex phone cover bought as a gift from Alex Reid to Katie Price
    Time left: 1d 13h leftWednesday, 9:00
    £10.00
    6 bids
    + £3.99 postage

wild boys tour show boxers worn by Alex Reid on stage
    Time left: 2d 23h leftThursday, 19:00
    £7.49
    9 bids
    + £1.99 postage
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one wondering what they smell of?
    :eek:

why else would you buy them... ???? do you think a fan will frame them and hang them over the mantelpiece for visitors to admire?:D

Perhaps they'll turn up on Antiques Roadshow in 50 or 60 years' time! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »

£10.00
    6 bids
    + £3.99 postage

£7.49
    9 bids
    + £1.99 postage

Seven pounds forty nine for a pair of Alex Reid's old pants!!:eek:
    Jesus wept.
    We are all doomed.
    Forum Member
    Hasn't someone just given birth and has claimed La Reid is da daddy ?

Well,she could buy those scanty panties for DNA purposes.;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so tempted to put in a bid. I''ve got a tenner I could spare
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

£10.00
    6 bids
    + £3.99 postage

£7.49
    9 bids
    + £1.99 postage

Oh boak what a waste of £7.49
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he is the next James Bond we will all be kicking ourselves that we didn't snap up a bargain when we had the chance :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    If he is the next James Bond we will all be kicking ourselves that we didn't snap up a bargain when we had the chance :D:D:D
    His vid that he 'starred in' (the dodgy one KP defended) is on there too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think I've got more chance of being the next James Bond.
    And I'm a woman.(A real one, not a Roxanne).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His vid that he 'starred in' (the dodgy one KP defended) is on there too.

If he manages to sell his copy he may well have doubled the net sales... I didn't notice the film at my local cinema though.. and it wasn't on over Christmas either :confused:

I can't understand why such a fab film flopped??
    Forum Member
    If he manages to sell his copy he may well have doubled the net sales... I didn't notice the film at my local cinema though.. and it wasn't on over Christmas either :confused:

I can't understand why such a fab film flopped??
    We should all put that stuff on our "watch list" and the GF will think loads are interested in his manky pants.
    I don't mind Alex actually, but manky pants selling is pushing my likey-limits.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We should all put that stuff on our "watch list" and the GF will think loads are interested in his manky pants.
    I don't mind Alex actually, but manky pants selling is pushing my likey-limits.

I don't really mind him either.... I think he is quite dim.. but harmless enough... although he clearly has questionable taste in women...

As for selling his manky pants... I have to say I wouldn't even consider buying a pair of Brad Pitts pants.. even at a charity auction..

let alone ARs... although we have a secret santa each year at work.. and a pair of his thongs would make a hilarious gift :D

I
  • lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Is one of the items a used vodka bottle? ;)

Lol:D:D
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would anybody want anything that had been rejected by KP? How bad must it be?!

Edit: Just realised that remark applies to Alex as well as the eBay tat!
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who said the numpty had called the police? Ahh, a so called source/mate/pile of carp. As in the Daily Mail, who have Wheatley's boyfriend on the payroll, they could not even get a quote from her spokesperson. So where is the quote from the police? I am sure they would be passing stories to the press in light of the recent Court cases?
    There is about as much truth in this story of Pricey being involved as there is in Andre filling Wembley. (Other than giving the tickets away and even that would leave it 90% empty)
    But then it gave you something useful to spend a beautiful day doing whilst giving Reid and his present fake relationship much needed publicity. Venom is so last season!

Eh excuse me, why did you quote my post when the link was posted by another poster? I am entitled to my opinion as much as you are. And what has this got to do with Peter Andre?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Eh excuse me, why did you quote my post when the link was posted by another poster? I am entitled to my opinion as much as you are. And what has this got to do with Peter Andre?

Mmmmmm. My suspicions have been piqued.

On the Reid knickers, I know a Scientist who could collect dna from those and make a clone of AR, which I could then put out to stud. Bargain.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Mmmmmm. My suspicions have been piqued.

On the Reid knickers, I know a Scientist who could collect dna from those and make a clone of AR, which I could then put out to stud. Bargain.

Or they could use him to research the missing link.
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    I don't really mind him either.... I think he is quite dim.. but harmless enough... although he clearly has questionable taste in women...

As for selling his manky pants... I have to say I wouldn't even consider buying a pair of Brad Pitts pants.. even at a charity auction..

let alone ARs... although we have a secret santa each year at work.. and a pair of his thongs would make a hilarious gift :D

I

He's one of those strange men lookswise - sometimes he looks absolutely minging, then on other occasions there's something quite attractive about him.
    Forum Member
    nick202 wrote: »
    He's one of those strange men lookswise - sometimes he looks absolutely minging, then on other occasions there's something quite attractive about him.
    This ^.
    Mostly he looks rough as a badgers ar$e ,but then a photographer will catch him on a good day and he looks rather tasty. To be fair he has a nice smile and his bashed up face looks 'lived in' rather than the 'squatted in by particularly grubby squatters ' look that Pwicey has.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    The new girlfriend clearly has serious delusions of grandeur.....she is now calling herself 'Nicky Manashe Official on twitter. Official what? Correct me if Im wrong but isnt her only claim to fame hooking up with full time fame junkie Alex Reid? She also like to continuously bang on about her "celebrity boyfriend" as if the great British public were in any doubt that they arent an item.

Im certainly no fan of Reid, I find him repulsive, and am at a loss as to why anyone would want to shout from the rooftops that "he's her man"....each to their own I guess.

Katie Price, the police and the great and good of eBay should hang on to their horses.....apparently more goodies are to be listed.....vodka bottle anyone?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This ^.
    Mostly he looks rough as a badgers ar$e ,but then a photographer will catch him on a good day and he looks rather tasty. To be fair he has a nice smile and his bashed up face looks 'lived in' rather than the 'squatted in by particularly grubby squatters ' look that Pwicey has.

To me he looks like a beluga whale