Options

Charity Lies Exposed Next week

Mr PatrickMr Patrick Posts: 2,359
Forum Member
✭✭✭
[news]Emmerdale: Charity Macey's lies to be exposed next week[/news]

In a soapswauk article its states that charity lies will be exposed which also says she will be left it the cold. It looks like the truth about the fire is coming out which will make her homeless

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/emmerdale-spoiler-charitys-lies-are-exposed.php#results

Comments

• Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    She'll be forgiven in five minutes, though. >:(
  • Options
    guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    Wonder if Megan will still try to defend Declan when the truth about the fire comes out, I'm guessing yes since him killing her son doesn't seem to have stopped her.
  • Options
    Mr PatrickMr Patrick Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    srhgts wrote: »
    She'll be forgiven in five minutes, though. >:(

probably as long as i see her gone from home farm i will be happy
  • Options
    wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally!!! It took a long time for karma to appear, but it got there in the end. So where will Charity and her brat end up? Debbies?
    The rest of the DIngles will cast her aside....especially if they find out what she did to Rachel. And Jai will be baying for her blood if that`s the case.
    *rubs hands together in glee*
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are Emmerdale allowing the small minority of viewers who shout the loudest to get their way? The majority LOVE Charity and love seeing her on top. Please, don't put her in the gutter again because we all know she'll climb straight back to the top. Nobody likes a repetitive storyline - especially when you're repeating those storylines on your BEST character. Keep Charity at Home Farm, where she belongs!
    wavlovr wrote: »
    Finally!!! It took a long time for karma to appear, but it got there in the end. So where will Charity and her brat end up? Debbies?
    The rest of the DIngles will cast her aside....especially if they find out what she did to Rachel. And Jai will be baying for her blood if that`s the case.

The Dingle's are a joke. Did they even speak of Chas having an affair with Debbie's bloke? All was forgiven because he turned out to be a psycho - like that makes any difference.

Charity's actions are nothing compared to what Chas has done, yet Charity is always the one who comes out the bad guy. I'm absolutely sick of it. The way they treat Charity really riles me up. She needs to stick two fingers up at the lot of them.

Bunch of a hypocrites, I can't stand them!!! >:(
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to see her slapped down
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Spoiler for the week after next
    Ostracised by her family after the exposure of her many crimes, Charity makes plans to flee before the law catches up with her - but someone's determined to make her pay...
  • Options
    skteoskskteosk Posts: 19,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, wow, at first I thought it'd be the Dingles finding out but no legal implications but it looks like they're actually going to follow through with this. I can't see her going to jail or dying, although I live in hope, but yeah, definitely sounds like she's going to get some genuine comeuppance rather than just being temporarily inconvenienced. They'd better not wimp out now...
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Spoiler for the week after next
    Ostracised by her family after the exposure of her many crimes, Charity makes plans to flee before the law catches up with her - but someone's determined to make her pay...

Lol, I wonder who that could be? *puts thinking cap on* :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Lol, I wonder who that could be? *puts thinking cap on* :D

Exactly - 2 wigs today I am guessing he'll be back ;-):D
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I CANNOT stand Charity getting away with everything - I'm glad she seems destined to get a bit of comeuppance...it's well overdue .
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like watching Charity so I hope she sticks around but she does need to learn a lesson. Maybe she'll emerge from this a slightly nicer person:D It was a terrible thing to lie about the abortion and let Megan have the guilt of thinking she caused a miscarriage, and taking the risk of poor Sam going to prison for arson was worse. She did P*** off Jai, and get rid of Rachel though, so she's not all bad:D:D
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    I like watching Charity so I hope she sticks around but she does need to learn a lesson. Maybe she'll emerge from this a slightly nicer person:D It was a terrible thing to lie about the abortion and let Megan have the guilt of thinking she caused a miscarriage, and taking the risk of poor Sam going to prison for arson was worse. She did P*** off Jai, and get rid of Rachel though, so she's not all bad:D:D

Exactly. I do enjoy watching Charity and don't want the character to leave but there has got to be some form of comeuppance for her. I am bored stiff of seeing her behave appallingly time after time and not only getting away with it, but profiting from it - both financially and romantically. What she did to Rachel and Sam was the pits, as was making somebody believe thay had caused a miscarriage. She is much worse than Chastity (who just sleeps around a bit too much, she's not morally corrupt) or Debbie.

This low won't last, we all know she will rise again Phoenix like - it would be against her nature not to. She'll turn back to crime, or land the next rich man to come to the village - even if she has a spell in Prison she'll probably become top dog. But just for a little time, I want to see her suffer for her many crimes.
  • Options
    Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    I interpreted the thread title "Charity Lies Exposed Next Week" as Charity lying down on something completely naked, i.e.exposed!
  • Options
    Amelia_SutherlaAmelia_Sutherla Posts: 2,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    I want to see her slapped down

Me too can't stand her,she has got away with far too much it's laughable she needs to get her just deserts.
  • Options
    Jack_ClintonJack_Clinton Posts: 2,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    Why are Emmerdale allowing the small minority of viewers who shout the loudest to get their way? The majority LOVE Charity and love seeing her on top. Please, don't put her in the gutter again because we all know she'll climb straight back to the top. Nobody likes a repetitive storyline - especially when you're repeating those storylines on your BEST character. Keep Charity at Home Farm, where she belongs!
    (

Exactly what I was thinking.

I love a soap bitch, (i.e. I remember Janine in EE, Kirsty in Corrie or Izzy in Neighbours), so why can't Charity be the same? She isn't as bad as Janine who has as far as I know murdered one person in Barry (I haven't watched it in yrs).

I'd like Charity to get away with it.

But then there are viewers who feel the same with every story, (i.e. Rhona's drug addiction, Cameron's killing spree, Charity being clever and manipulative, and others all described as boring). No one forces you to watch. ED is for me the best soap.
  • Options
    MK184MK184 Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly what I was thinking.

I love a soap bitch, (i.e. I remember Janine in EE, Kirsty in Corrie or Izzy in Neighbours), so why can't Charity be the same? She isn't as bad as Janine who has as far as I know murdered one person in Barry (I haven't watched it in yrs).

I'd like Charity to get away with it.

But then there are viewers who feel the same with every story, (i.e. Rhona's drug addiction, Cameron's killing spree, Charity being clever and manipulative, and others all described as boring). No one forces you to watch. ED is for me the best soap.[/QUOTE]

I agree completely. Charity is an amazing character, and Emma Atkins is an amazing actress. Fair enough, framing Sam was an awful thing to do; as was forcing Rachel to take the wrap and then lying about the miscarriage, but I love Charity and sort of don't want her to be punished!
  • Options
    PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member
    wavlovr wrote: »

It will be a five minute out of favour with the Dingles and then she will be back in the fold. What's the bets she will be once again living the millionaire lifestyle by Christmas? She always comes up smelling if roses.
  • Options
    MK184MK184 Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Dingle's are a joke. Did they even speak of Chas having an affair with Debbie's bloke? All was forgiven because he turned out to be a psycho - like that makes any difference.

Charity's actions are nothing compared to what Chas has done, yet Charity is always the one who comes out the bad guy. I'm absolutely sick of it. The way they treat Charity really riles me up. She needs to stick two fingers up at the lot of them.

Exactly. Also, wasn't it Charity who helped Zak when he was being threatened by the loan sharks? Certainly wasn't Chas!
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How do you know it's a small minority?

Anyway TPTB aren't listening to a 'minority' of viewers they are doing what they always do - making the 'baddie' pay. It happens in all soaps, ultimately (and no matter how long it takes) someone who's done something bad/bad things will face the consequences of their actions so they're just following due process.

But I'm taken aback at what you've said about Chas being worse than Charity :o What Chas has done that is worse than Charity? I seem to be having a memory lapse :confused: Just in the last year Charity has done things that Chas wouldn't dream of doing to other people in a million years! And when Chas does do something wrong she owns it and apologies, Charity blames someone else, everything is always someone else's fault as her own daughter pointed out to her last week.

And if you recall Chas had an affair with Debbie's fella but the whole family ostracised her for a long time when it was revealed. Zak, Lisa, Charity, Cain etc, all treated her like something they stood in - if they deigned to talk to her at all. Only Gennie went against them and supported her sister. It took a huge event like the siege to reunite them all which would most likely happen in real life too.

Don't get me wrong, I think Charity is a great character and don't want to see her go anywhere but she's no more above facing the consequences of her actions (which have negatively affected and hurt other people) than anyone else is.
  • Options
    FookschplatFookschplat Posts: 1,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    only three ways I can see the police finding out about the real reason for the fire etc...

Rachel, wherever she is sees the news reports and thinks it is a good time to expose (but as she is on the run the police wouldn't really believe her without proof)

Declan informs the police from the bottom of the lake (but as he tried to kill Charity, then the police wouldn't believe him informing the police as he has it in for his wife)

Dan and Ali decide it is a good time to try Megan again with what they know, maybe she finds something out and maybe believes them this time...

No one else knows about it... so I wonder how it will all come out in the end... Is the tape that Declan took out the machine still kicking about, sam is up at home farm a lot at the moment, maybe he will find it?
  • Options
    mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    How do you know it's a small minority?

Anyway TPTB aren't listening to a 'minority' of viewers they are doing what they always do - making the 'baddie' pay. It happens in all soaps, ultimately (and no matter how long it takes) someone who's done something bad/bad things will face the consequences of their actions so they're just following due process.

But I'm taken aback at what you've said about Chas being worse than Charity :o What Chas has done that is worse than Charity? I seem to be having a memory lapse :confused: Just in the last year Charity has done things that Chas wouldn't dream of doing to other people in a million years! And when Chas does do something wrong she owns it and apologies, Charity blames someone else, everything is always someone else's fault as her own daughter pointed out to her last week.

And if you recall Chas had an affair with Debbie's fella but the whole family ostracised her for a long time when it was revealed. Zak, Lisa, Charity, Cain etc, all treated her like something they stood in - if they deigned to talk to her at all. Only Gennie went against them and supported her sister. It took a huge event like the siege to reunite them all which would most likely happen in real life too.

Don't get me wrong, I think Charity is a great character and don't want to see her go anywhere but she's no more above facing the consequences of her actions (which have negatively affected and hurt other people) than anyone else is.

Absolutely perfect post. Chas had an affair with Cameron and was treated like a social pariah. Charity lied, put her daughter's relationship at risk, got rid of her cousin's girlfriend, helped Declan commit insurance fraud etc. etc. She's an evil conniving cow who'd use her own children to get her own way. Her daughter is just as bad. Fraud, complicit in Gennie's death, seduced Andy for a spare parts baby (manners to ask), sold dodgy booze etc. etc. and the Dingles cut her off for about a week until her (more than usual) miserable face made Zak feel bad. It'll be the same with Charity. A couple of episodes and they'll forgive her. Don't get me wrong I want Charity to pay for what she did but not leave. Emmerdale is more entertaining with her in it but baddies get caught in TV land. You can't compare what Chas and Charity do at all. Chas has her drawers fall down for lust reasons but Charity uses her lady door to manipulate men.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Absolutely perfect post. Chas had an affair with Cameron and was treated like a social pariah. Charity lied, put her daughter's relationship at risk, got rid of her cousin's girlfriend, helped Declan commit insurance fraud etc. etc. She's an evil conniving cow who'd use her own children to get her own way. Her daughter is just as bad. Fraud, complicit in Gennie's death, seduced Andy for a spare parts baby (manners to ask), sold dodgy booze etc. etc. and the Dingles cut her off for about a week until her (more than usual) miserable face made Zak feel bad. It'll be the same with Charity. A couple of episodes and they'll forgive her. Don't get me wrong I want Charity to pay for what she did but not leave. Emmerdale is more entertaining with her in it but baddies get caught in TV land. You can't compare what Chas and Charity do at all. Chas has her drawers fall down for lust reasons but Charity uses her lady door to manipulate men.

Uh-Oh! :p;-):o:D
  • Options
    mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah I know there are a lot of Debbie fans on here but she drives me nuts. She could win the lottery, wake up after a night of naughties with the most beautiful man on earth and have a shoe cupboard bigger than my house and she'd still be miserable. Surely something makes her happy. She was a nice enough kid when she came to live with Emily and Paddy. What happened? Maybe being impregnated by Andy did it. No one else seems happy after they've had some Andy loving.
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*Will not respond* :D