EE where is this lexi storyline going?

1111213141517»

Comments

• Shirley CarterShirley Carter Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Yep she'd tell him e's ging soft and she's family, then might ad

" GET OUT MY PUBBB" lol

His proposal was only done to make it look like he had a stable home for Lexi nothing more.

Him seeing Lola scared og him made him realise he needs to change. Also with Ben calling hima a monster that will making him evem more determined to change.

I miss Peggy. :(

Yeah I think he will change. Your son telling people you are a monster must have hit him hard.
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,845
    Forum Member
    Sharons pills addiction seem to be giving this s/l some much needed twist. Im glad its not going to be as simple as sharon moving in and lola getting lexi back as i feared.
    sharon seems worried that phil would kick her out

So it will be interesting to see if he has to make a choice. Save sharon and risk loosing lexi or save lexi and risk loosing sharon?

The final hearing date is set in a couple of weeks. Im sure lola gets lexi back eventually but is there gonna be another twist?
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,845
    Forum Member
    I knew the court case would be soon. Its in week 21. I think lola asks shirley for her help as she is worried phil might gain custody of lexi phil must start to regress that he wants to keep lexi and that is why lola starts to worry. It doesnt make sense otherwise
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    Hopefully in the bin with the rest of Eastenders scripts at the moment.