Old Football Matches on VHS and DVD

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Have you got any forest stuff on it, let me know might be intrested in it
    Forum Member
    Have you got any Nottingham Forest stuff you want to trade,sell etc.

Let me know timhillier@ntlworld.com
  • atgatg Posts: 4,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have the 1990 play off second leg at Sid James Park in full, the 1992 FA Cup quarter final replay, Sunderland v Chelsea, and the Sky extended highlights of Man Utd V Sunderland at OT in 1996 (2-2). Plus a dvd with a load of other Sunderland related stuff from the 60s to the 90s. Would quite like to see some other highlights from the 70s, or the 1985 league cup semis against Chelsea.
  • Robbedin73Robbedin73 Posts: 7,859
    Forum Member
    Got a certain final from 73 on Vhs Somwhere Not used very much ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robbedin73 wrote: »
    Got a certain final from 73 on Vhs Somwhere Not used very much ;)
    One has it on VHS and dvd (only the dvd has the 'Stokoe Run' at the end, and with current premiership form it gets more usage by the year. :D

Some amazing things about this match, such as the Leeds players meekly accepting having seven bells kicked out of them without retaliating, while hardly raising a quibble when the ref gave us free kicks for the most innocuous challenges. Then, after the game, the players standing to attention wherever they happened to be while they played the national anthem for a second time. Not sure when they stopped doing that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Hi,

I wonder if you can help...I've been searching for someone that can provide me with copies of full matches or highlights of Manchester United games from seasons 1984-1987 'ish preferably on dvd, but video would be just as good.

Can you help me, or maybe suggest someone that I can contact?

kind regards
    Matt
  • SattregaSattrega Posts: 85,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, have the classic '90 FA Cup Final, Man U v Crystal Palace.

Yep, me too. Plus I have the '90 semi-final between Palace & Liverpool. Still a prized possession of mine and still in pretty good nick. :cool:
  • draig gochdraig goch Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    atg wrote: »
    I have the 1990 play off second leg at Sid James Park in full

Carry On Newcastle ?

Did Babs swap shirts at the end ?

Ooh Matron !

:D
    Forum Member
    I am selling all my old football videos for anyone interested

these include full original broadcasts of 1988, 1992, 1996 FA Cup finals. They are split into two videos as I recorded the full 5 or 6 hour programme.

1984 milk cup final, the full original broadcast

Several Liverpool matches including v Man united from 1987/88 and v Chelsea 87/88 from itv I think

They were all given to me from footballondvd, but, they are of no interest so im selling them all!.

If anyone wants them all it's going to cost £50 and you'd have to pick it up as there are around 20 or so videos. I might even have to change my price as there might be more lol
    Forum Member
    I am selling all my old football videos for anyone interested

these include full original broadcasts of 1988, 1992, 1996 FA Cup finals. They are split into two videos as I recorded the full 5 or 6 hour programme.

1984 milk cup final, the full original broadcast

Several Liverpool matches including v Man united from 1987/88 and v Chelsea 87/88 from itv I think

They were all given to me from footballondvd, but, they are of no interest so im selling them all!.

If anyone wants them all it's going to cost £50 and you'd have to pick it up as there are around 20 or so videos. I might even have to change my price as there might be more lol

Any Leeds games and i will be intrested ;)
    Forum Member
    Matthow76 wrote: »
    Hi,

I wonder if you can help...I've been searching for someone that can provide me with copies of full matches or highlights of Manchester United games from seasons 1984-1987 'ish preferably on dvd, but video would be just as good.

kind regards
    Matt

http://www.classicfootballdvds.com/
    Forum Member
    Robbedin73 wrote: »
    Any Leeds games and i will be intrested ;)

Good news and bad news

Liverpool 3-0 Leeds from 1995-96 FA Cup FROM Sky sports 1
    quarter final replay
    Forum Member
    Good news and bad news

Liverpool 3-0 Leeds from 1995-96 FA Cup FROM Sky sports 1
    quarter final replay

Wont forget that night, the match took place on Mach 20th the Morning after that , at 651 to be precise my son was born , so i suppose in this instance Football came 2nd ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Hi Matt, I was wondering if you got any joy with your request for Man Utd games from 84-87? I am very keen on obtaining Man United games from the same period.

I have a fair size collection, Please email me at simonhamlett@tycoint.com and I will send your list on
  • ayrshiremanayrshireman Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Oldest VHS tape I have is the 1983 Cup-Winners Cup final between Aberdeen and Real Madrid, which also has the Dons qf (Bayern) and Semi (Waterschei) on it.
    Forum Member
    If Anybody has the Mid 90s series called Kicking and Screamimg then please pm me, it was when stars of the 60s
    70s, talked about(then modern day football)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    :)
    w2w3e4 wrote: »
    I have taped a lot of Football Matches over the years, if anyone else has any other matches we could trade. I have SKY, BBC and ITV to official Club Videos.
    :
    Hi I have been collecting football VHS/DVDs for over 25 and I have over 2,500 items . As well as English teams I have hundreds of foreign teams .
    I would like to exchange some football highlights ,
    please reply..
    Regards Leslie
    Forum Member
    atg wrote: »
    I have the 1990 play off second leg at Sid James Park in full, the 1992 FA Cup quarter final replay, Sunderland v Chelsea, and the Sky extended highlights of Man Utd V Sunderland at OT in 1996 (2-2). Plus a dvd with a load of other Sunderland related stuff from the 60s to the 90s. Would quite like to see some other highlights from the 70s, or the 1985 league cup semis against Chelsea.
    Hi I have lots 70s football various teams ,, please reply if interested in a trade..I have a big list
    Forum Member
    Matthow76 wrote: »
    Hi,

kind regards
    Matt
    Hi Matt .I have a lot of MUFC highlights/full games from the 80s, I am interested in a trade,
    Forum Member
    I have over 2,500 football DVDs, English teams as well as other European teams Barca,Inter,PSG,Bayern,Ajax plus many more , Although I have a lot of full games I prefer highlights,season reviews,Histories,Docu's etc I am looking to exchange with collectors ,anything considered eg home made compilations,News reports etc..
    If interested please reply ..
  • jrmswfcjrmswfc Posts: 5,644
    Forum Member
    I've got VHS recordings of pretty much every time Sheffield Wednesday were shown on TV from about 1986 up to the late 90s.

I've not had a video recorder for nearly 15 years, but for some reason I can't bring myself to throw the tapes out - not even the 1993 League and FA Cup Finals which I recorded but never watched.
    Forum Member
    jrmswfc wrote: »
    I've got VHS recordings of pretty much every time Sheffield Wednesday were shown on TV from about 1986 up to the late 90s.

I've not had a video recorder for nearly 15 years, but for some reason I can't bring myself to throw the tapes out - not even the 1993 League and FA Cup Finals which I recorded but never watched.

Have you still got the home game v Leeds in January 1992
    Believe it or not I have ;)
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jrmswfc wrote: »

If you can get a second hand VHS player and a DVD recorder, you could transfer them to DVD.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you can get a second hand VHS player and a DVD recorder, you could transfer them to DVD.
    I recently got an excellent Sony VCR from The British Heart Foundation shop for a fiver. There are definitely bargains to be had.
    Forum Member
    hick405 wrote: »
    I would be interested in trading some matches, have you got a list of games?
    I have over 2,500 DVDs and over 1,500 videos ,full games,highlights .Docu's English and foreign teams .Always looking to exchange some footie