Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
Forum Member
✭✭
Continuation of: Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Loving Danny's video for his charity-he has such a good sense of humour it seems :-) and well done to all the cast who took part,even little Amelia.Great charity which helps a lot of families

Comments

• abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    having re-watched the preview clip a couple more times, i understand now where my disappointment came from.. i thought they would continue their heated rows in public... to make the reveal more dramatic lolz... villagers go: so that's why their rows were a bit odd, lolz :p

but now i get it, it's a plot device for robert to look elsewhere (Cain) as aaron is just winding him up... but this time they're not as angry at each other.. aaron having had his laugh is now softening for the much awaited rescue :kitty:

robron elements? rob gets an excuse to confront aaron.. the fact aaron winds rob up.. :blush: they're not that combative as before as seen in the softening of their features whilst "arguing" (little smiles?) :blush:

when i said before that i'd rather they did the scene in public.. just realised they were not entirely alone in the scene.. coz that's the cup of truth tea aaron is holding between them.. until robert gets the truth tea onside, it would be where it is, between them... :cry:
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,539
    Forum Member
    Yes abrightyz. I think that you are correct about that scene.

PS - Good afternoon all. :)
  • BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yay!!! New part! :D:D:D
  • Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    Wow Part 3 already:D

Good morning;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yayy!! part 3!! :) :kitty:

good afternoon everyone :cool:
  • FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member
    abrightyz wrote: »
    having re-watched the preview clip a couple more times, i understand now where my disappointment came from.. i thought they would continue their heated rows in public... to make the reveal more dramatic lolz... villagers go: so that's why their rows were a bit odd, lolz :p

but now i get it, it's a plot device for robert to look elsewhere (Cain) as aaron is just winding him up... but this time they're not as angry at each other.. aaron having had his laugh is now softening for the much awaited rescue :kitty:

robron elements? rob gets an excuse to confront aaron.. the fact aaron winds rob up.. :blush: they're not that combative as before as seen in the softening of their features whilst "arguing" (little smiles?) :blush:

when i said before that i'd rather they did the scene in public.. just realised they were not entirely alone in the scene.. coz that's the cup of truth tea aaron is holding between them.. until robert gets the truth tea onside, it would be where it is, between them... :cry:

Hey part three already :)
    I can't see the preview yet so looking forward to the ep on Monday but abrightyz what do we know about the rescue. We don't get all the mags here so I mainly only know whats said on here. How does the rescue actually happen :confused: do we know yet
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see the preview yet so looking forward to the ep on Monday but abrightyz what do we know about the rescue. We don't get all the mags here so I mainly only know whats said on here. How does the rescue actually happen :confused: do we know yet

no, we don't know yet what kind of rescue it would be lolz... no pics yet, no nothing, just the spoiler for 25 june: "aaron is forced to rescue robert"... :kitty: god forbid it's as innocuous as rob's car breaking down again :blush::D
  • mpondmpond Posts: 5,072
    Forum Member

hi Micheal i would not like to know and we get a few nice surprieses yeah like a kiss or two KO must gives us that at least :D i think the few weeks we see them back together yeah this is soapland things move on fast yeah and i say the fight from Robert for Aaron we be soon and he will choose Aaron x btw Declan might be comming back that could be the big Summer thing they doing x
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Hi guys :D

Not watched the preview, the place I'm staying has really limited internet so I can hardly get on here never mind watch a video :p But I'm happy I haven't as it doesn't seem to be as exciting as we expected :p

Looking forward to the DS spoilers and mag spoilers on Monday night/Tuesday morning, as I'm sure we'll get Robron stuff happening! Let's just hope it's more optimistic than it has been for the last few weeks/months!
  • Alanna_HousdenAlanna_Housden Posts: 3,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Looking forward to the DS spoilers and mag spoilers on Monday night/Tuesday morning, as I'm sure we'll get Robron stuff happening! Let's just hope it's more optimistic than it has been for the last few weeks/months!

I agree. I just want them to kiss again... :D:blush::cry:
  • evomad1evomad1 Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all, so I never got chance to re-watch the scenes from earlier this week and just watching now...commenting as thoughts cross my mind so I suppose there will be a few posts in the next 10-15 mins.
    First one...

Danny always in his choices conveys so much with his expressions, that you don't actually need Aaron to speak a lot of the time. But I have re-watched this 1 scene lots now and can't make my mind up on this what he is trying to convey or is it just they were having a laugh with filming and this is more danny that aaron

The face he pulls when they are in the Bartons kitchen and Adam said to Vic, "I love you and I wanna make the most of every second alright"

Danny pulls such an odd expression almost cringing at first and then seems to be doing this best to hold back from laughing. It just seems so odd. Don't know why but this is bugging me loads.:confused:

Can someone re-watch and tell me I'm going mad please or is it just odd....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving the Aaron, Vic, Adam interaction, really missed this..... I like Vic loads.... always thought her and Aaron had a really good friendship, I have a feeling she is going to be a support for Aaron maybe more than Rob when it all comes out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Roberts threatening Aaron, saying he is in as much trouble as they are. Robert has a knack for acting before thinking, I know its unlikely with the spoilers we have so far, but I wonder if sometimes he would ever hurt Aaron in retaliation.
    I mean he seems to want to hurt everyone one around Aaron, just wondering if Aaron pushes him far enough if he would ever go this far with Aaron himself....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robert could just not resist the dig when saying "whats up, sad you let your best mate down", he didn't need to say this, he just can't help pushing Aarons buttons, but Aaron's response hurt him, because he knew he wasn't talking about Vic.
    Aaron has the control box now.... and Robert knows it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Final comment, I must be the only one, but I really like the trailer because it puts them exactly where they need to be, back on a level footing playing games with each other...

they wouldn't do this with each other if they didn't care and we all know they do care.....
    Forum Member
    evomad1 wrote: »
    Robert could just not resist the dig when saying "whats up, sad you let your best mate down", he didn't need to say this, he just can't help pushing Aarons buttons, but Aaron's response hurt him, because he knew he wasn't talking about Vic.
    Aaron has the control box now.... and Robert knows it.

I love Aaron having the control:D

And even if Robert And Aaron are not together at the moment. They can't stay away. They love each others no Matter what.;-):D:blush:
    Forum Member
    Final comment, I must be the only one, but I really like the trailer because it puts them exactly where they need to be, back on a level footing playing games with each other...

they wouldn't do this with each other if they didn't care and we all know they do care.....

Exactly;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

I agree.
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Evening all, so I never got chance to re-watch the scenes from earlier this week and just watching now...commenting as thoughts cross my mind so I suppose there will be a few posts in the next 10-15 mins.
    First one...

Danny always in his choices conveys so much with his expressions, that you don't actually need Aaron to speak a lot of the time. But I have re-watched this 1 scene lots now and can't make my mind up on this what he is trying to convey or is it just they were having a laugh with filming and this is more danny that aaron

The face he pulls when they are in the Bartons kitchen and Adam said to Vic, "I love you and I wanna make the most of every second alright"

Danny pulls such an odd expression almost cringing at first and then seems to be doing this best to hold back from laughing. It just seems so odd. Don't know why but this is bugging me loads.:confused:

Can someone re-watch and tell me I'm going mad please or is it just odd....

I commented at the time of the scene that Danny nearly cracked up in that moment. It was all a bit odd you are correct.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am having a bit of a block writing the next chapter of my fic, I know where I want to go, just not how to get there and I feel a little like I am losing the original character of Robert because of the direction I have taken the story which I don't want to do. This is at the end of the day what makes Robert 'Robert' and why Aaron fell in love with him in the first place. So I was re-watching my favourite fanvids I had saved looking for inspiration...

Anyway I digress.... after re-watching, I decided to pick my top 5, this took forever and became an almost impossible task due to all the talented people out there. So I thought I would share, these are my top 6, because well I just couldn't decide on cutting that last one. So in no particular order because that would just be even more impossible are my top 6....

Inhumanemonster - hearts a mess
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDqOheHFPOc

Jessica Allan - Business Investment
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2LeTUNISoE

cmojo5000 - prodigal son
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGOc8tNjPDo

foxconfessor53 - wicked love
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn-92fUDZz0

Flaws We Love - let it go
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V4rDFKvkX4

steluvjamie - Poison & Wine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmF4s1ZSQVM

A big thanks for all the people who take the time and love to make the fanvids, I wouldn't know where to start, but I love watching.....
    I believe at least one belongs to someone on here....
    I really enjoy the robron fandom,
    Caro
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just watched this video. It's really good! :)

Lawrence - "Attractive is she?"
    Robert - "He. So I'm not really the man to ask"

Where's that scene from? I don't remember it. I'm guessing it was before Aaron.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yep, here's the link to the scene
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R341viU8NjI&index=10&list=PLUu_KB1rjpi8rh3-6jA3h3ynENrDNO2mg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't even remember that scene but looking at it now, it just shows how normal it was for him to be 100% straight. He's played at it for so long and lied about it for so long, comments like that just rolled off the tongue. It's only really when he's around Aaron that the 'straight' mask slips.

Soap scoop has a few Cain and Chrissie pics and are asking the question does Harriet tell Robert which we already know happens so im not sure why they are making out like it's a surprise.

In other news Pasha Bocarie has a new 1 year contract, I don't like the fact that some are announced and some aren't. It's always boring characters that have these announcements too.
  • Hugh_Jass1Hugh_Jass1 Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In other news Pasha Bocarie has a new 1 year contract, I don't like the fact that some are announced and some aren't. It's always boring characters that have these announcements too.

Ugh I know. My disappointment when it was announced Jai was here to stay! I was looking forward to his comeuppance, nothing against the actor just that the character has no redeeming features anymore.
This discussion has been closed.