I've forgotten Patricks leaving too! :cry:
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    F*** off Demon Headmaster
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tegan should ask Grace for a favour. She should rough up Diane so she gets the message. Grace's half-sister is Dee Dee after all (though she probably thinks it's Rose).
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    I'm probably in the minority, but I don't particularly like the Lovedays myself. I'm finding Louis boring, Zach annoying & Simone a snob.

No one can argue though that they are 1 million times more tolerable than Freddie and Scott!
  • Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's shocking.
  • attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa! :o

You could actually feel how Louie felt in that scene.
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Diane is officially worse than Kim and Lindsey.

Yeah, she is intolerable. Such a shame since Alex Fletcher is quite a talented actress.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Simone is going to believe it's Lisa

That scene gave me goosebumps though, it was nice seeing such a range of reactions from Simone, Louis and zack
  • OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    So the daughter they lost just randomly turns up at the new place they live at and when she sees them she tries to run away? Not buying it.
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow. Louis was fantastic then.
  • emweeriotemweeriot Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :cry: I love Louis Loveday
  • Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone think that new girl is definately Lisa or is she faking it?
    Forum Member
    emweeriot wrote: »
    :cry: I love Louis Loveday

Me too! Wonderful actor and good person. Don't change him Hollyoaks and make him into a child abuser or something. There needs to be at least a few decent people in Hollyoaks.
  • DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    Just thinking...
    Sam on Tumblr said the Loveday story gets rather dark. Lisa's return seems fairly simple at the moment. What if it turns out she's not the real Lisa, and the real one turns up later or something?
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think that's Lisa. The timing just seemed too perfect, and Simone didn't look convinced. The way the girl said it didn't sound as if she was that certain either.

It could be that Lisa is trying to get revenge on her parents (for not fighting hard enough to find her perhaps?) and so has sent the imposter in herself. Its similar to Andy/Gavin on CS though.
    Forum Member
    As much as I am enjoying the Loveday's storyline, I think it was far too early to bring Lisa in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in minority here, but I don't like Patrick and Theresa being paired up. He's so nice to her, with her and was so abusive to every other woman in his life, Sienna, Anna, Maxine. I'm not buying that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's too early to say if that's the real Lisa, hard to judge on a 30 second scene but I think she looks like Simone unless they deliberately cast someone who looks convincing to hoodwink us?
  • Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one can argue though that they are 1 million times more tolerable than Freddie and Scott!

LOL!! That's true!!! ;-)
  • camy934camy934 Posts: 1,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, the Patrick and Maxine going round in circles storyline is back again :(
    Forum Member
    Anna_W wrote: »
    I'm in minority here, but I don't like Patrick and Theresa being paired up. He's so nice to her, with her and was so abusive to every other woman in his life, Sienna, Anna, Maxine. I'm not buying that.

I think the actors work well together, but I see what you are saying. There seems to be no acknowledgement about how abusive he was to the other women in his life. I know Theresa is an idiot, but even she should be aware of this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DJ Jimmy wrote: »
    Just thinking...
    Sam on Tumblr said the Loveday story gets rather dark. Lisa's return seems fairly simple at the moment. What if it turns out she's not the real Lisa, and the real one turns up later or something?

I remember, when Joel turned up and claimed to be Waren's son, they've done DNA test . It was sensible thing to do , even too sensible for soap, lol. Perhaps someone could suggest it to Lovedays?
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,659
    Forum Member
    A great Loveday episode... until the end, that was just weird.

I have always liked Simone, Zack has gotten so much better and I think he would be good with Holly. Louis isn't bad, just dull. I really hope Lisa doesn't ruin them.

I know not everyone likes the Blakes, but I do and their scenes are so short, it's like they don't know what to do with them until the next big thing, so they either keep them off screen or just show a few short scenes.

But there is so much for them to do, it's not all about Maxine either, who is really annoying me. Yes, Patrick is the big bad, but Darren put himself in a situation where he was able to be blackmailed and decided that ripping Minnie away from Maxine and supporting a abuser was the better option. Maxine should hate him, not support him! Darren has hurt Maxine and her chances with the court so badly and on more than one occasion, never learning his lesson. So why is Maxine still with him? If she had any sense she would cut her ties with him because she probably stands a better chance without his 'help'.

The only good I expected with the MND storyline was the acting, I knew the writing would let it down.. but now after all this time I am thinking what writing? Apart from a couple of scenes showing that Patrick is struggling with his leg they have done nothing. Why bother with the storyline if they weren't going to do anything? Obviously they wanted to be apart of the awareness which shot up over the last year, but having a character diagnosed with MND doesn't mean a thing if they aren't going to show how it is actually effecting him.
    Forum Member
    DJ Jimmy wrote: »
    Just thinking...

I agree. Lisa's return seemed far too contrived and suspect. I definitely think that not all is as it seems and there will be some sort of plot twist along the way. Even Simone didn't look convinced when she said she was Lisa. I definitely think that isn't the real Lisa.