Options

|.:.| The Union J Appreciation Thread |.:.| (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely one for the JJ fans that episode. Shame the others didn't get to do much (did George even get to speak more than a few syllables lol).

I thought JJ on Paddy McGuinness' back was amusing though.
  • Options
    idratherjackidratherjack Posts: 1,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJ definitely got the most to do which makes a change!

It makes me wish there was an extended version though, there must have been loads cut out in the edit. I felt like we hardly saw Jaymi and George at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Is it just me or is the album down to no 33 on itunes? ? How:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nnenna_ wrote: »
    Is it just me or is the album down to no 33 on itunes? ? How:(

I wouldn't worry, they are still at number 4 in the midweeks and I think that is a lot better than most of us dared hope for.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw a Union J shirt in HMV today, it was pink and it had a really cool comic like design on it, I really wanted to get it but it was too small. I also went to Claire's in hope to find some merch but couldn't find anything. It was pretty awkward because I dragged my guy friends with me lol. I'll try a different store tomorrow, I hope they haven't stopped selling them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    I saw a Union J shirt in HMV today, it was pink and it had a really cool comic like design on it, I really wanted to get it but it was too small. I also went to Claire's in hope to find some merch but couldn't find anything. It was pretty awkward because I dragged my guy friends with me lol. I'll try a different store tomorrow, I hope they haven't stopped selling them.

I'll to pop into HMV for that one!

In the Claire's by me UJ stuff was just mixed up with 1D stuff and there was only about 4 different items. Maybe it was hidden away in your store as well??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This other Claries store I'm going to tomorrow is slightly bigger so hopefully they will be there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Union J are on The Hot Desk on ITV2 at 2pm today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cool interview from the Boys By Girls magazine photoshoot:

http://vimeo.com/74833234#
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tried Claries in Llandudno today,there was only a little stand at the till. I got a Josh mask, the badge pack and the rubber bracelets. Quite gutted the wooden picture bracelet wasn't there but I'm happy with what I got. There were also mugs and keyrings on their stand.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see they won an award at the Teen Radio awards. Congrats to the boys :)
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    Album Officially enterred at Number 6!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Number 6 isn't too bad but it would have been nice for them to say that they went top 5 with their debut album.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aargh! Number 6 - again!

Well done boys, wonder if they will ever crack the top 5 though?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe one day hopefully.

The total sales might get high over the next few weeks/months as they release more singles ect.

Here's a cooking video or something which was posted on their vevo. I haven't watched it yet so I don't really know what it is.
    http://youtu.be/SXQT9gh6eAI
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loving You is Easy will be the next single. I'm not gonna lie, I wish they listened to Josh and the fans advice at the livestream.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Loving You is Easy will be the next single. I'm not gonna lie, I wish they listened to Josh and the fans advice at the livestream.

What did Josh/ the fans say on the livestream? (sorry out of the loop :D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah what song did Josh/the fans want?

I think Loving You Is Easy is a good choice for the third single. I love the "I'm in love with you" chant bits!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What did Josh/ the fans say on the livestream? (sorry out of the loop :D)

The management/label wanted it to be LYIE but Josh wanted Beethoven to be the next single, and the interviewer asked the audience and they all said Beethoven.

I think Beethoven or Save the Last Dance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then in that case I am very glad the label got their way! Beethoven is not a favourite of mine I have to say.

Save The Last Dance, Where Are You Now, Last Goodbye and Amaze Me would all be good singles too but I don't think Beethoven would do much. The "I'll play you like an instrument, let me be your Beethoven" lyric is a bit cringe!
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmmm not to sure on the next single... Havent been in here much recently...have i missed anything?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know how they were doing in the midweeks? The official position comes out today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think on the Wednesday update the album was at 24/25.... something like that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ouch, that's quite a drop.
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is why they cant go abroad just yet,..they have to stay in the UK to solidify their base here then move on....