BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 59)

Comments

• honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    My interpretation of the coughing video is that Perez is having an asthma/allergy attack, becomes disorientated. slides to the floor, takes his inhaler and then goes into the bathroom.
    Maybe it was a case of the boy who cried wolf?
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,591
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all:)

Well, I know waaaaay more about Alex the ex Mr Price than I ever wanted to. Thanks for that Katie.
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))))

Not so cold here today.
    Car is wet instead of white.
    Tess-g wrote: »
    [De-lurks]

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-10-alexander-erupts-perez

The first 30 seconds or so should answer any questions.
    Hi Tess.:+)))))))))))))))))

Exactly what i thought, he wanted Alex to crack.
    My interpretation of the coughing video is that Perez is having an asthma/allergy attack, becomes disorientated. slides to the floor, takes his inhaler and then goes into the bathroom.
    Maybe it was a case of the boy who cried wolf?
    Wrong Honey.
    Watch the Video.
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D
    Morning Eddy.:+)))))))))))))))
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Morning all:)

Well, I know waaaaay more about Alex the ex Mr Price than I ever wanted to. Thanks for that Katie.
    Morning Halla.:+))))))))))))))))
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    I would have though Keith too.

I am going to vote for him like mad to spite KH.

Most home educated children mix with a wider selection of people than those at school, but I have no idea why she says she is "home educating" a three year old? :confused:

Kick her out! There was no reason for it to be live either.

Because you can say pretty much anything. The "rules" that they claim are mostly just an excuse to make us accept a poorly edited live feed. Anyway, Alex Reid has got no reputation left to damage. :D

Most home educated older children do mix with a wider selection of children and adults, but that's because they're being educated by someone who is in possession of all the facts, and capable of the job. Whether you like it or not, Alicia is not equipped to be teaching her child at at home - not beyond the age of 4 or 5.

I'm not too bothered about Alex Reid himself, it's just that whenever previously any HM has talked about anyone who we would recognise, they cut the sound????
    Mootle wrote: »
    arrrrrrrgh, ah well I suppose Papaya is a better name than Mango, Fig, or Kiwi Fruit "rolly eyes smilie" Or even (ffs) Grenadilla or Banana or Prickly Pear, although maybe the latter would of course be more suited to Alicia
    Where I come from papayas were called pawpaws which makes it all so much worse.. :(

I'm still enjoying it, more than other CBBs and this deffo worries me :o
    Hatie Kopkins is putting on such a good act too, that I think she might even win!

also, she knows nothing, nothing at all.:o

I also thought KP was way out of order, talking about Alex Reid like that.>:(

I think a lot of mums do this if the child doesn't go to nursery. My niece started teaching her daughter actively when she was a toddler, and she is incredibly intelligent now. I think the years between 1 and 4 are so wasted with regard to educating a child, although this should always be done in an entertaining way.

Any parent worth their salt is teaching their child from day one, in subtle ways and I'm sure Alicia is quite capable on that level - but not for her daughter's whole school life. She seemed to be implying that as she can't afford private education at the moment, she's hoping to get work off the back of CBB so that she can afford schooling. What's wrong with the state system???
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone
    Hicky wrote: »
    Good Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))))

Not so cold here today.
    Car is wet instead of white.

Hi Tess.:+)))))))))))))))))

Exactly what i thought, he wanted Alex to crack.

Wrong Honey.
    Watch the Video.

Morning Eddy.:+)))))))))))))))

Morning Halla.:+))))))))))))))))

I did watch it, and based on seeing something similar a
    hundred times and without other information thats what it looks like to me.
    Nobody knows for sure what happened so we can only guess.
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tess-g wrote: »
    [De-lurks]

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-10-alexander-erupts-perez

The first 30 seconds or so should answer any questions.

He should be booted for deliberate provocation. >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning everyone

I did watch it, and based on seeing something similar a
    hundred times and without other information thats what it looks like to me.
    Nobody knows for sure what happened so we can only guess.

Listen to Perez talking and plotting at the very beginning.
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Most home educated older children do mix with a wider selection of children and adults, but that's because they're being educated by someone who is in possession of all the facts, and capable of the job. Whether you like it or not, Alicia is not equipped to be teaching her child at at home - not beyond the age of 4 or 5.?

Whether I like it or not? :confused: I wasn't commenting on Alicia but home education in general.
    I am not in the slightest bit anti-school.

Regarding Alicia, I just think it is a bit strange to describe something that all parents do as "Home education" :confused:
    I wonder if she means that she has decided to not bother with playgroup or nursery? I wonder why?

Alicia's dyslexia shouldn't mean that she cant home educate. The sequence of the alphabet has nothing to do with reading and she could always hire tutors or maybe willing family members for subjects she is lacking in?
    Her overwhelming self centredness and apparently bonkers and very restrictive child rearing is a different matter. :D

I'm not too bothered about Alex Reid himself, it's just that whenever previously any HM has talked about anyone who we would recognise, they cut the sound?????

If what Katy said has been accepted as evidence in court it cant be libelous. A bit embarrassing for the poor chap though! :o
    Any parent worth their salt is teaching their child from day one, in subtle ways and I'm sure Alicia is quite capable on that level - but not for her daughter's whole school life. She seemed to be implying that as she can't afford private education at the moment, she's hoping to get work off the back of CBB so that she can afford schooling. What's wrong with the state system???

I am baffled here. For one thing, I cant imagine CBB could lead to enough money to pay for an entire private education :confused: And another thing, home education is absolutely not something you do if you cant afford to go private.
    It gives the impression that she doesn't want her daughter mixing with the riff-raff and being contaminated by pom-bears!
    Not the best attitude to start with in my opinion.

They are doing "vagina facials" on "this morning" at the moment. Either that or I have overdosed on lemsip.
    Forum Member
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    (

:o:o:o Oh my God! :o I couldn't hear it on the other video! :o That is absolutely outrageous and he should have been ejected. Good grief, that isn't normal behaviour. Even if he has been hired to be a nuisance. Who would even think of such a thing? :confused:

Thank you for pointing it out. :)
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Latest Betting Odds for Friday.

Nadia - 4/6
    Alicia - 13/8
    Perez - 6/1
    Calum - 33/1
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    Latest Betting Odds for Friday.

Nadia - 4/6
    Alicia - 13/8
    Perez - 6/1
    Calum - 33/1

Is this Nadia most likely to go? I thought it would be Alicia. I cant imagine anyone saving her. it is save isn't it?
    Forum Member
    Whether I like it or not? :confused: I wasn't commenting on Alicia but home education in general.
    I am not in the slightest bit anti-school.

Regarding Alicia, I just think it is a bit strange to describe something that all parents do as "Home education" :consed:
    I wonder if she means that she has decided to not bother with playgroup or nursery? I wonder why?

Alicia's dyslexia shouldn't mean that she cant home educate. The sequence of the alphabet has nothing to do with reading and she could always hire tutors or maybe willing family members for subjects she is lacking in?
    Her overwhelming self centredness and apparently bonkers and very restrictive child rearing is a different matter. :D

If what Katy said has been accepted as evidence in court it cant be libelous. A bit embarrassing for the poor chap though! :o

I am baffled here. For one thing, I cant imagine CBB could lead to enough money to pay for an entire private education :confused: And another thing, home education is absolutely not something you do if you cant afford to go private.
    It gives the impression that she doesn't want her daughter mixing with the riff-raff and being contaminated by pom-bears!
    Not the best attitude to start with in my opinion.

They are doing "vagina facials" on "this morning" at the moment. Either that or I have overdosed on lemsip.

I didn't mean you specifically, I meant if 'one' doesn't like it!

Her dyslexia alone wouldn't prevent her from home schooling right up to A level if she wanted to, but her general lack of awareness and lack of knowledge about almost everything which has cropped up since she's been in house would make me wonder about her ability to do it properly. Add to that her 'overwhelming bonkersness and for me it's not on!

I think she's expecting work off the back of CBB not just her fee - that's what I gathered from what she said last night. She seems very keen to work and earn money but I can't see anyone wanting to use her as a model????

Her daughter will now be entitled to free nursery education - well 2.5 hours per weekday - so she could take advantage of that and build on what she's being taught there.

:o:o: Oh my God! :o I couldn't hear it on the other video! :o That is absolutely outrageous and he should have been ejected. Good grief, that isn't normal behaviour. Even if he has been hired to be a nuisance. Who would even think of such a thing? :confused:

Thank you for pointing it out. :)

Perez is double bonkers, clearly.
    Forum Member
    Is this Nadia most likely to go? I thought it would be Alicia. I cant imagine anyone saving her. it is save isn't it?

I think that's what it means, but you know how feeble I am with reading odds!

Probably some viewers feel sorry for Alicia - feel sorry for her for all the obvs reasons, and also because they could think that she's been 'bullied' in the house.

I don't feel sorry for her on either count, but that's nothing to do with who might save her:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Found this 2009 piece on Alicia.

This could answer why she is always asking questions:

‘I was taking painkillers and sleeping pills and I was always off my head. My memory is dreadful now. My brain has been shot to pieces.

I don’t think dyslexia is the problem.
    Forum Member

‘I was taking painkillers and sleeping pills and I was always off my head. My memory is dreadful now. My brain has been shot to pieces.

No, neither do I. If she was ordinary run of the mill mother, social services would be looking at her family.
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes Nadia is most likely to go - according to the bookies and punters! I think that probably makes sense, i can see Alicia having some sympathy votes, Callum will have the young girls vote and Perez actually does have fans! Whereas i cant see many voting for Nadia, she is getting a hard time on here but i dont think she deserves it..
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    Yes Nadia is most likely to go - according to the bookies and punters! I think that probably makes sense, i can see Alicia having some sympathy votes, Callum will have the young girls vote and Perez actually does have fans! Whereas i cant see many voting for Nadia, she is getting a hard time on here but i dont think she deserves it..

I quite like Nadia, more so now that she's taking a sterner stance with Perez. You can't really knock a woman for remaining loyal to her friends, even if her friend is a prize pillock!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »

They say confirmed then go on to say could change if ratings hold up and C5 decide to extend it like they did before LOL I cant see them extending it further now its already at a record length!

So there are 4 more evictions before the final (if the final date doesnt alter and there is a mid week eviction in the final week) That would leave 7 hms in the final unless theres a double eviction? Anyway cant see any more hms going in (despite the rumours) now as not enough time left - unless someone else walks of course!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quite like Nadia, more so now that she's taking a sterner stance with Perez. You can't really knock a woman for remaining loyal to her friends, even if her friend is a prize pillock!

Yes thats true and he certain is one haha!
    Forum Member
    I didn't mean you specifically, I meant if 'one' doesn't like it!

Her dyslexia alone wouldn't prevent her from home schooling right up to A level if she wanted to, but her general lack of awareness and lack of knowledge about almost everything which has cropped up since she's been in house would make me wonder about her ability to do it properly. Add to that her 'overwhelming bonkersness and for me it's not on!

I think she's expecting work off the back of CBB not just her fee - that's what I gathered from what she said last night. She seems very keen to work and earn money but I can't see anyone wanting to use her as a model????

Her daughter will now be entitled to free nursery education - well 2.5 hours per weekday - so she could take advantage of that and build on what she's being taught there.

Perez is double bonkers, clearly.
    I cant see how she could have any sort of job at all. :confused: She cant be a model unless its at the circus, she cant follow instructions and is slow to understand so tv work is out, and she is not even a good advert for her skin care stuff. (sorry to be so blunt)
    What did she mean when she said " an ex cut me off last year" :confused: Does she mean that her daughter turned eighteen and she stopped getting maintenance or does she have exes supporting her?

I am (even though its none of my business) quite alarmed by her apparent desire to isolate her child.
    She very much reminds me of a girl I knew who was home educating her son (supposedly) primarily because she didn't trust the authorities and the child was kept in a very rigid and quite literally sterile environment where he wasn't allowed to make a mess.
    He was only allowed to mix with "naice" children (I don't know why she thought mine were suitable :p) and he would arrive with his own lunchbox of "pure" food (no allergies) and instructions.
    We had to arrange for her to get help. :(
    I think situations like this are thankfully rare, and most families are happy to be checked by the authorities to help safeguard other children.
    I think that's what it means, but you know how feeble I am with reading odds!

Probably some viewers feel sorry for Alicia - feel sorry for her for all the obvs reasons, and also because they could think that she's been 'bullied' in the house.

I don't feel sorry for her on either count, but that's nothing to do with who might save her:cool:
    I do feel sorry for her because she has horrible illnesses, and I do think she was bullied, but I don't think she seems very nice at all.

Her poor daughter! :(
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They say confirmed then go on to say could change if ratings hold up and C5 decide to extend it like they did before LOL I cant see them extending it further now its already at a record length!

So there are 4 more evictions before the final (if the final date doesnt alter and there is a mid week eviction in the final week) That would leave 7 hms in the final unless theres a double eviction? Anyway cant see any more hms going in (despite the rumours) now as not enough time left - unless someone else walks of course!

They pushed their luck with extending it to 5 weeks, don't think there will be any more extensions

Price is holding up the ratings as high as they are, and they are moving heaven and earth to keep her sweet so she doesn't walk before the final and torpedo these high ratings

The housemates were doing just fine before she turned up
    Forum Member
    No, neither do I. If she was ordinary run of the mill mother, social services would be looking at her family.
    With good cause. i think she might need advice and support.
    I like Nadia and I cant imagine her being voted out over Perez and Alicia. I suppose Katie fans might vote her out?
    I think she is handling him very well. She has told him his behaviour is unacceptable and seems to be supporting him.
    Anybody who hasnt thumped him is a success in my opinion. :D
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    They pushed their luck with extending it to 5 weeks, don't think there will be any more extensions

Price is holding up the ratings as high as they are, and they are moving heaven and earth to keep her sweet so she doesn't walk before the final and torpedo these high ratings

The housemates were doing just fine before she turned up

For me, she hasn't added much at all. I especially didn't need the information about Alex.

Actually, I just cant seem to get past her vulgarity, even though she seems nice enough.