Would you date someone with no teeth?

gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
Forum Member
Who refused to even wear false ones. Who displayed their gums with pride?

Just following the recent trend of threads like this, call me a sheep if you wish :D:p

Personally, I can't imagine kissing someone with no teeth, though it may possible come in quite handy for other things :o

Comments

• ejmejm Posts: 3,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I don't think I would.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definately not.
  • Lola UKLola UK Posts: 3,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way in hell! :eek:
  • houseful1houseful1 Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thought of that scares the hell out me.:eek:
  • *weeschmoo**weeschmoo* Posts: 9,713
    Forum Member
    Yeah, so I could make them eat corn on the cob:D
  • chriswyattchriswyatt Posts: 3,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    though it may possible come in quite handy for other things :o

It wouldn't be completely bad. :rolleyes:

It wouldn't bother me, she would be wearing dentures anyway so they wouldn't look that out of place.

Same with someone with no hair, even without hair I might still find them attractive and it wouldn't bother me. Though I'd still prefer a girl with hair.

If I met a girl, fell in love and later found out she was wearing a wig, well I don't think it would bother me that much.

I dunno, it's basically going out with someone with a disability, having no teeth is a disability. People are attracted to healthy individuals but if you can look past the disability then you can still have a good relationship with them. I would prefer a girl with teeth though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, so I could make them eat corn on the cob:D

:D:D:D That made me laugh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chriswyatt wrote: »

It wouldn't bother me, she would be wearing dentures anyway so they wouldn't look that out of place.

Same with someone with no hair, even without hair I might still find them attractive and it wouldn't bother me. Though I'd still prefer a girl with hair.

If I met a girl, fell in love and later found out she was wearing a wig, well I don't think it would bother me that much.

OMG do you check the pulse on a night out...:D:eek:
  • gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member

The questionw as, if they refused to wear dentures ;)

And I would date a girl with no hair, no problem.

But for some reason the thought of kissing someone with no teeth is totally vile to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not a chance
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jules1000 wrote: »
    OMG do you check the pulse on a night out...:D:eek:

I meant young and healthy in every other way, not talking about granny dating here. :eek:
  • Richieboy87Richieboy87 Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    depends
  • houseful1houseful1 Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But one positive outcome if i ever dated a girl with no teeth is that I wouldn't have to bare the swollen teeth mark on my nob when getting sucked.:)
  • VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No toothless crones for me thank you. I can handle council houses, bad wall paper and a massive vagina. But not that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I meant young and healthy in every other way, not talking about granny dating here. :eek:

We know your secret Chris wyatt..Bald ladies with no teeth...no backtracking....:D
  • scotty22scotty22 Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no............
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voynich wrote: »
    No toothless crones for me thank you. I can handle council houses, bad wall paper and a massive vagina. But not that.

:D:D:D:D

There are some funnies tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I'm saying is if she's young and has a terrific arse then I might be able to overlook a few glitches. :)
  • CoreenBaconskinCoreenBaconskin Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voynich wrote: »

Youve just set up your own lonely hearts ad there!:D
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a big thing about teeth. I wouldn't date someone with dodgy teeth, let alone NO teeth!
  • roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In have no teeth, when it comes to sex, and me giving her oral, teeth come out, for some reason my tongue can go further, teeth not in way:D:D:D
  • julie88julie88 Posts: 2,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ewww, absolutely not!:eek:
  • roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a big thing about teeth. I wouldn't date someone with dodgy teeth, let alone NO teeth!

So what happens, you date someone, they have denture, so do you ask them before heading to bedroom, do you have dentures:eek::eek:, and if they do tell them sorry date over:mad::o
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 10,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah just for the blow job.....but she would have to keep her glass and false teeth on her side of the bed..
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 10,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When did you become so fussy...:D:D