Options

Victor and Narrinder's "Queens Speech"

DallyDally Posts: 468
Forum Member
Hi

Could someone help out and tell me (and someone who asked on another thread) what Victor said in his speech about everyone? What was it that upset Kitten? The things I heard him say were that Mel and Alex were getting married (and later Mel saying she was hurt/angry about the comment).

I heard Narrinder say that Anoushka should get/wear a bra, and that Nick needed cream for bad skin. Amazing - they weren't even primed to say nasty stuff (in the edit I saw anyway). What possessed them ??

Comments

• Options
    T--JT--J Posts: 19,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The comment Victor made about Kitten was somewhere along the lines of - she would probably be less 'Kitten-like' if she 'had a good man'. I don't recall Mel saying that she didn't like the comment about her and Alex. The conversation I recall was between her and Nick about Narinder's comment regarding his skin - she said not to be upset because even Narinder knows she went too far.
  • Options
    DallyDally Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    Thanks T--J. I deffo heard Mel at some point (can't remember who she was talking to / trying to placate at the time) say that she was not happy at the comments she received in the "Queens Speech". I heard this on an episode BEFORE the episode showing the speech itself, as at the time I had no idea what it was she wasn't happy with. She also said the comment to Nick was the worst, but that he could cope with it.
  • Options
    solwaysolway Posts: 2,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    am i bovvered
  • Options
    TrashcanTrashcan Posts: 2,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    solway wrote:
    am i bovvered
    You should be.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dally wrote:
    Amazing - they weren't even primed to say nasty stuff (in the edit I saw anyway). What possessed them ??

This is something I don't understand. On Big Brother Panto Live the day before this highlights show, they were all saying that 'They (BB) must have been desperate to resort to making people do this'. The HM's also said something along the lines of 'They won't show everything'.

I might have got the wrong end of the stick but it did seem a big strange :confused:
  • Options
    HotelierHotelier Posts: 13,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Victors comments were basically 'Kitten needs a dick to make her less....kitten like'

Stupid and offensive comments they were and I dont blame Kitten for getting upset, its the sort of shallow and ignorant comment that lesbians have to put up with all their lives.
    At least he apologised to her later on.