Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    Glad you agree, cos we are usually right, yungathart....:D
    It is getting to be a bit of a habit, this silent treatment from Artem. I respect his privacy but a little, teeny-weeny update wouldn't do any harm, would it??:confused:
    BJgirl wrote: »
    I also think what we failed to notice was that Artem was very much the new boy coming into a very established show and really had to prove himself, he knew that his choreography would be judged and also that he had no fan base here at all. Luckily he came in with Robin and Jarrad but they could not help once he was on the dance floor. It must be quite daunting to come into a famous show and make your mark, but he did it amazingly.

Yes it must have been ,and when Claudia asked him if he was pleased when his choreography was brought out as something special, and he said yes it did as you had to prove yourself in the first year , and you didnt know how it would be received . It didnt work for Jared unfortunatly . but thankfully it did for Artem , both his routines and his dancing .
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    It must be quite unnerving to watch yourself progress from a young man of 22ish up until the present day. I thought Artem looked really handsome in the Dance Dish Videos. Tried to appear a bit of the Jack the Lad but blushed on occasions when he was embarrassed. So many of the mannerisms and expressions are part of what makes him so endearing to his fans. Hoping we hear some positive news soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou69 wrote: »
    Have caught up at last with all the vids, thank you so much BJ. What a night,s viewing. I should have kept them for tomorrow as Scotland has to have a monsoon type day. Mind you I can always look at them again and again!!!!!
    Sorry to hear you are still unwell Silversandy, hope you are better soon.
    Hope your Grandaughter is better soon Yungathart. She must be at the same stage as my Grandaughter, she is finishing 1st year at Uni and has just had exams. I agree that Artem has matured so much, but like you I wish he would just let us know how he is doing. I respect very much that they must have their privacy and I am so pleased that they have had this chance to spend time together although it was unfortunate that Artem had to be injured for it to happen.
    BJgirl wrote: »
    Night all hope you have enjoyed watching all the goodies

Thank you for best wishes about G D , yes it soundes as if the are same age , Jessica, will be 19 in july.

It has been a great day for video's , loved them , and will probably look again tomorrow . thank you BJ , Wliag, and all the other suppliers of vids , I wonder what we will hear tomorrow , from USA .

with that ladies , I will bid you good night .
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Yungathart, Gemma was 19 in April so at the same stage in life.
    I will say Goodnight Ladies and Sweet Dreams to All x.
  • MayadewiMayadewi Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks hello:) and Rainbow246. Will look at that when come home from work. See anam cara has posted on the other thread that Kara has tweeted about getting excited for the tour. Have a good day everyone. Thanks to everyone for supplying links and vids.
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see Kara has tweeted " Our DTTM Tour creeping closer now,getting excited"
    Just what we want to hear :)

Noticed one of the dancers on DWTSLV - Janette Manara has put on her FB "last week & a few days in vegas /DWTSLV Going to miss this cast very much! But very excited to see Burn The Floor family very soon!
    Must be (Mid May) as Richard from BBC quoted for some and there will be a few changes re dancers for show.

Hope this means it's Artems last week /few days left too and he will be coming home with Kara.:)
    Fingers Crossed everyone.

Thanks everyone for posting links/vid's...it made good viewing last night.:) :)
    Forum Member
    Have received your DM thank you Yungathart and replied. Tweets not being sent at moment. Technology is wonderful when it works.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have received your DM thank you Yungathart and replied. Tweets not being sent at moment. Technology is wonderful when it works.

True , I did not know about the problem with DMs,and had not seen you tweet to me , got the reminder on email telling me . I have sent about 3 new DMs to you to see if it works now .Fingers crossed.

I had thought that Kara would be on her flight home today, hopefully with Artem too , but I think thats very unlikely now ,and am very relieved I am not going to an earlier tour show too, as if Artem is not recovered enough to tell us any thing , its seems unlikely he will have been able to practice with Kara either ,for any length of time that is , if he has been able to, why has he not just said we getting some rehearsal time in at last , or something similar .?? to ignore all tweets is worrying for me , sorry to be gloomy, probably from a lifetime of family disasters regarding Orthopaedics, and surgery , especialy for the kind of" little little problems" that just need a couple of days rest.!!!!!
    Forum Member
    I wonder if SCD will try this. Katherine dancing with two male celebrities. Artem and Robin with a female celebrity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCreYAEzQ_8&feature=relmfu
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if SCD will try this. Katherine dancing with two male celebrities. Artem and Robin with a female celebrity?

I liked that ,it was great , and she did very well to cope with costume malfunction .

If Artem does not get well in time, pehaps Kara and Kristina , could do the same with Robin, it could be very interesting .:D
  • denburn quinedenburn quine Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    True , I did not know about the problem with DMs,and had not seen you tweet to me , got the reminder on email telling me . I have sent about 3 new DMs to you to see if it works now .Fingers crossed.

I had thought that Kara would be on her flight home today, hopefully with Artem too , but I think thats very unlikely now ,and am very relieved I am not going to an earlier tour show too, as if Artem is not recovered enough to tell us any thing , its seems unlikely he will have been able to practice with Kara either ,for any length of time that is , if he has been able to, why has he not just said we getting some rehearsal time in at last , or something similar .?? to ignore all tweets is worrying for me , sorry to be gloomy, probably from a lifetime of family disasters regarding Orthopaedics, and surgery , especialy for the kind of" little little problems" that just need a couple of days rest.!!!!!

When someone sends a tweet do the recievers of the tweet know where it is sent from ? Do you all know that Kara is still in Lv ? Who is to say they are not both in U K or do some people on the thread have "inside " knowledge :)Thousands of tickets sold all over the country . How many are even thinking it wont happen as advertised . So my point is how many are waitning for a tweet ?Ignorance is bliss .and gives a stress free life . What did he say on the show ..."it will be all right on the night "
    iand if not we will just have to accept it:(
    Forum Member
    DWTS Maria and Derek plus Henry. Len goes off on one again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVjrNo0GoSg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

DWTS Maria and Derek plus Henry. Len goes off on one again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVjrNo0GoSg

While it looked good as a western type Indian dance ( Bollywood) for once I did agree with Len ,I hadnt taken notice of which dance it was , when I was watching it I was trying to work out which dance it was supposed to be .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When someone sends a tweet do the recievers of the tweet know where it is sent from ? Do you all know that Kara is still in Lv ? Who is to say they are not both in U K or do some people on the thread have "inside " knowledge :)Thousands of tickets sold all over the country . How many are even thinking it wont happen as advertised . So my point is how many are waitning for a tweet ?Ignorance is bliss .and gives a stress free life . What did he say on the show ..."it will be all right on the night "

i dont think so , but not certain .I do not have inside knowledge , some may have ,but all i am going on is we have been told the wedding is on sat, so it may be Kara is back or they are both back , but cant see the point of the secrecy if they are . Just hope its a lovely day for all of them at the wedding .:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not sure being an Artemite , is Stress free, its a great many things , Fun ,Thrills , A privilege , Friendly , and so on , but STRESS FREE, NEVER!!!:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont think so , but not certain .I do not have inside knowledge , some may have ,but all i am going on is we have been told the wedding is on sat, so it may be Kara is back or they are both back , but cant see the point of the secrecy if they are . Just hope its a lovely day for all of them at the wedding .:)

Don't think Kara is home as her tweet was at 2.36am.

Just seen a lovely interview with Robin & Kristina on K&A Thread...Walesonline re up and coming DTTM. They talk about group dances,dances with 3 people as well as couples.Don't know how to bring it across.

I've been thinking about K&A today and lack of tweet's it could be they have been making good use of their day's busy rehearsing,or planning their routines/music.Let's hope so anyway:)
    Forum Member
    A little while ago Kara tweeted a picture she had been working on. I think it was in the style of Gustave Klimt. This afternoon I opened the latest National Trust Magazine and came across a rather splended print of Emilie Gloege by Gustav Klint. There was also an offer for tapestry kits in the style of Klint.
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had internet probs. today but came home to find its BACK. Missed anything. Like Artem getting in touch?????:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had internet probs. today but came home to find its BACK. Missed anything. Like Artem getting in touch?????:rolleyes:

In one word NO,except Kara tweeted the tour is creeping towards us

Edit Sorry forgot getting excited
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Should we be able to see a vidio of it , I have the page and reading , but only a blank black square, and cant see anything to click to start it .:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should we be able to see a vidio of it , I have the page and reading , but only a blank black square, and cant see anything to click to start it .:o

yungathart, an advert comes on 1st,then a presenter comes on and introducers R&K.It works for me :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In one word NO,except Kara tweeted the tour is creeping towards us

Edit Sorry forgot getting excited
    Kara is not the only one getting excited!!!! But a wee word from the Master would be so nice to see.....After we had all recovered from the shock that is....Seriously I just hope he is on the mend and will be home to cuddle his kittens again SOON. Maybe he will come with his other K!!;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    yungathart, an advert comes on 1st,then a presenter comes on and introducers R&K.It works for me :D

Thanks I will try again .
This discussion has been closed.