Options

Woman to Britney: "Get the F**K out of our neighbourhood"

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure a lot of residents in Britney's neighborhood feel the same way. The human trainwreck attracts hoardes of paparazzi and other attention that they probably don't want in their neighborhood.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont blame the woman for feeling that way, but she is still an idiot. She is not only rude and obscene, but is clearly attention-seeking herself as she made sure to do it in front of all the paps, therefore ensuring she got her 15 mins.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ValLambert wrote: »
    The obsession with watching Britney's life crumble is obscene. Is this the new entertainment? Watching a vulnerable young woman lose everything?

I agree Val. I feel sorry for her. Yes she has courted publicity but its not funny anymore, she needs extreme help and fast!
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what I find the funniest ..

Britney, who looks perplexed as to why a neighbour wouldn't want the circus in her area ..

Or .. the paparazzi, who stalk Britney 24/7, reaching for the high moral ground simply because a woman was airing her opinion.

Anyone fancy a piece of ironic pie?
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    katebug wrote: »
    I dont blame the woman for feeling that way, but she is still an idiot. She is not only rude and obscene, but is clearly attention-seeking herself as she made sure to do it in front of all the paps, therefore ensuring she got her 15 mins.

I agree, that woman had no right putting her hands on Jamie either... she wouldn't have dared do that to me!! lol :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    Not sure what I find the funniest ..

Britney, who looks perplexed as to why a neighbour wouldn't want the circus in her area ..

Or .. the paparazzi, who stalk Britney 24/7, reaching for the high moral ground simply because a woman was airing her opinion.

Anyone fancy a piece of ironic pie?

I'll have a huge slice of that please! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soapmania wrote: »
    I agree, that woman had no right putting her hands on Jamie either... she wouldn't have dared do that to me!! lol :D

sorry but if JL was coming up to my face like she was I would put my hands up to stop her as well as JL had no right to be in someone face.