The Official Leaked Voting Order as of 11am Today (Major Spoiler)

Comments

• hannah-xhannah-x Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is absolutely no way Cher came that high in the voting imo, if she isn't in the bottom three I'm going to very shocked.

Katie & Mary, however, I can imagine near the bottom. One Direction? Sounds unlikely to me, but you never know!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    100% agree. For a 17 year old she is SO hardfaced AND she can't sing!

Well that's not true is it.

She can sing, you just dislike her singing which is totally acceptable.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    The Wagner voters will outdo that lot any day!!

Unfortunately the One Direction v Wagner battle may drag down the likes of Mary and Rebecca. :(
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,419
    Forum Member
    This doesn't actually suprise me. I thought Cher would be near the top this week as she would get the rebound vote. I'm gonna keep on voting for Wagner to avoid the bottom three. Would just be amazing if he managed it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Because Cher can't sing and is so unlikeable. Bouncebacks only happen to acts who can sing and are likeable.

It can happen to anyone with fans who have nothing better to do all than vote on the X Factor. I will be surprised if Cher is in the bottom two this week. I think Mary, Rebecca and Katie are at risk of leaving. Katie for reasons I am sure I don't need to explain, but the other two due to the voting leaks. People are already spreading the news about 1D potentially being in the bottom 3 and I think they will have a surge of votes come through tonight. Given Wagner's position, I think the same applies to him as well.
  • 027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    I see some sense in what you say Huds - i am shocked that Cher is (or was at the time of the leak) in second - i have predicted on another thread that she will be bottom !

*i hope abigal is right tho :D

That is the power of the rebound vote. As much as I really, really, really want One Direction out, I don't want them receiving a similar rebound vote for the semi-finals.

My ideal would be them with the least votes so they're straight out or Katie with least and Mary / Wagner next. That way I'm pretty sure the survivor will get the rebound vote hopefully leaving One Direction in 5th.
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know Abigail has been close to perfect the eliminations, but i seriously cannot see Cher that high.

But 1D that low is not a surprise to me, i seriously think that the 2nd song and only 3 of them singng would have put so many off voting them.

We'll just have to wait and see tonight. I have reminded all of Harry's 111,000 followers to vote. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will eat my hat if 1D are in the bottom 3 tonight!!!
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Rebecca, but I think she will be the one who will bear the brunt of these leaks.
  • garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
    Forum Member
    027huds wrote: »
    That is the power of the rebound vote. As much as I really, really, really want One Direction out, I don't want them receiving a similar rebound vote for the semi-finals.

My ideal would be them with the least votes so they're straight out or Katie with least and Mary / Wagner next. That way I'm pretty sure the survivor will get the rebound vote hopefully leaving One Direction in 5th.

rebound voting is complete nonsense, 3 weeks in a row Katie was there, she never got a rebound vote
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sib69 wrote: »
    danyl wasn't exactly the most likeable contestant last year. and i didn't rate his singing much either tbh

Was about to say that myself. Also what about Katie? You all claim she is unlikeable but she has managed a bounceback vote a couple of times now. It just seems that no one can really accept that there really are so many reasons why someone could suddenly be bottom 2, when they are expected to be doing well.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,502
    Forum Member
    garbage456 wrote: »
    rebound voting is complete nonsense, 3 weeks in a row Katie was there, she never got a rebound vote

She did the 1st time she was bottom 2 though
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    She did the 1st time she was bottom 2 though

Her rebound might have been 1% for all we know. Avoiding the bottom 2 does not mean a rebound - just that someone else does even worse
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    String9 wrote: »
    I like Rebecca, but I think she will be the one who will bear the brunt of these leaks.

Absolutely. I am not looking forward to the results show at all tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We'll just have to wait and see tonight. I have reminded all of Harry's 111,000 followers to vote. :D

Yes GO STRING!!! :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must keep on eye on whose standing on the right of my tv screen with dermot, someone said last week that's who gets eliminated..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Unfortunately the One Direction v Wagner battle may drag down the likes of Mary and Rebecca. :(

Mary Is already in the bottom. She really needs lots of votes to survive tonight. Rebecca should def be safe.
  • Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will bet this is completely wrong
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes GO STRING!!! :D:D

You two villains must be stopped!
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is there an update anywhere from abigail, since 11am this mornin a lot will have changed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Abigail!!!!!!!!!!! Please everyone - vote Mary and/or Katie to get One Direction out and ensure a Matt/Rebecca win!!! The top 3 are my top 3 :eek: - but in the reverse order!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bitchy_me wrote: »
    Absolutely. I am not looking forward to the results show at all tonight.

Konnie is that you??? :p:p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the teenie boppers didn't vote for 1D "because louis n niall r soooo fittt xxxx blates fitter than zain lol they shud of sang tbh cuz i luv dem so much dey r da fittest guyz eva xoxox <3"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kyri wrote: »
    You two villains must be stopped!

Hehehe.... (Posts One Direction's number on Twitter, Facebook, Hotmail and MSN.)
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Well that's not true is it.

She can sing, you just dislike her singing which is totally acceptable.

Just to point out that post above is about Cher.
    I personally don't have a problem with her singing, its just a feeling I gat with her everytime she is on stage which is instead of feeling wow we found a star in her I keep getting the feeling we have created a monster.:( She seems to portray the image that she is cocky and has it in the bag, no humility no self doubt which one guest a couple of days ago on the show is mark of a non-artist as usually they are full of self doubts, mark of genuine talent.

I just hope Wagner is not in bottom three because personally I like him to stay on as some contestants wanting him out, forgetting that they and him are in the same exact position, who says anyone is better than anyone else. Let the people decide, just because its not to their liking they call it a rage against X Factor. So what those opposed to Wagner are saying is people who vote for him are just doing it out of spite, So I am saying people who are MULTI voting for Their act are also doing it out of spite. How about that? if cap fits.

Oh and as for this well(very well guessed)guessed threads its really you don't know, you just posting on here to say you are on the loop, making yourself feel important, I for one don't believe you have the leak, you are just making a very good guess. There is no leak. :)