Rihanna Starts Work on new Album!

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    LOL at you all overreacting :D:D

First of all, like many other posters have already said, she's working on new music, but not necessarily on a new ALBUM. Maybe she's going to release a deluxe edition of 'TTT' or a greatest hits collection by the end of the year. It doesn't have to be an album.

Secondly, some people need to look up the definition of "flop" because you all seem to be a little disoriented. The album is selling very well, it's still charting well in many territories and she hasn't done ANY promotion apart from 2 appearances on X Factor, let alone a massive campaign like she did with 'Loud'. The girl hasn't even released her 3rd single!! :eek:

And thirdly, I heard that she's going to be working with Chase and Status, which is very exciting, so instead of rushing to judge her label's decision to get her back in the studio, just wait to hear what she comes up with. I'm not even a massive Rihanna fan, but I couldn't care less about her sales figures as long as I get some good pop music from her. :cool:
  • LMLM Posts: 63,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    LOL at you all overreacting :D:D

First of all, like many other posters have already said, she's working on new music, but not necessarily on a new ALBUM. Maybe she's going to release a deluxe edition of 'TTT' or a greatest hits collection by the end of the year. It doesn't have to be an album.

Secondly, some people need to look up the definition of "flop" because you all seem to be a little disoriented. The album is selling very well, it's still charting well in many territories and she hasn't done ANY promotion apart from 2 appearances on X Factor, let alone a massive campaign like she did with 'Loud'. The girl hasn't even released her 3rd single!! :eek:

And thirdly, I heard that she's going to be working with Chase and Status, which is very exciting, so instead of rushing to judge her label's decision to get her back in the studio, just wait to hear what she comes up with. I'm not even a massive Rihanna fan, but I couldn't care less about her sales figures as long as I get some good pop music from her. :cool:

This:):)