Options

Newbies: Introduce Yourselves!

Comments

• Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sophie K wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm Sophie. I've decided to take the plunge after browsing for a while, I feel like a small fish in a very big pond at the moment.:)
    Hi, welcome to DS. :)

We all felt like that when we 1st joined, you'll soon feel a part of the forum. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Hi , could anyone answer me the following ... if i use a credit card with 0% on purchases to pay for a holiday , but its paying direct into the villa owners bank account , does that count as a purchase ? If not and i paid £2100 what would the charge be immediately and could i then transfer the balance to another with 0% on transfers for 18 months and therefore pay no interest ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Hi I'm Jules,I'm a newbie,and looking forward to posting on here :)
  • Options
    HorseyHorsey Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Hi im new here :)
  • Options
    imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    Horsey wrote: »

Hi Horsey, welcome to DS.
  • Options
    imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    phil_leeds wrote: »
    Hi , could anyone answer me the following ... if i use a credit card with 0% on purchases to pay for a holiday , but its paying direct into the villa owners bank account , does that count as a purchase ? If not and i paid £2100 what would the charge be immediately and could i then transfer the balance to another with 0% on transfers for 18 months and therefore pay no interest ?
    Hello all,

Thought I'd finally join up after browsing the forums for advice on a number of occasions, hopefully I can contribute something useful in the future!

Andy
    Sophie K wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm Sophie. I've decided to take the plunge after browsing for a while, I feel like a small fish in a very big pond at the moment.:)
    Jules50 wrote: »

Hi all, welcome to DS.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You'd be best posting your query HERE :)
    Jules50 wrote: »

Hi guys, welcome to DS. :)
  • Options
    TennisFreak08TennisFreak08 Posts: 9,451
    Forum Member
    Welcome aboard, folks :)
  • Options
    karen_charnockkaren_charnock Posts: 1,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hi im a noobie on here:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi im a noobie on here:)

• Options
    Forum Member
    Hi! I am Tatjana From Belgium. I love the UK and I might want to go and study there, so I hope I can find out more about it here :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tatycardia wrote: »
    Hi! I am Tatjana From Belgium. I love the UK and I might want to go and study there, so I hope I can find out more about it here :)

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone! At last I can write, I'm not from UK but I usually read what you say!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone! At last I can write, I'm not from UK but I usually read what you say!

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone I am Gordi , a new boy on the forum. Looking forward posting here ...be gentle with me;-)
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What possibly inspired you to ask this question in this of all threads :confused:
  • Options
    Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gordimhor wrote: »
    Hello everyone I am Gordi , a new boy on the forum. Looking forward posting here ...be gentle with me;-)

Welcome Gordi :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gordimhor wrote: »

*tuts* You're a tough Scot, pull yourself together! :p:D
  • Options
    DanniLaMoneDanniLaMone Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welcome to the Hotel California :)
  • Options
    soul_girlsoul_girl Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Hi all, I have been reading some interesting posts on some threads for a while now and thought I'd like join in some of the discussions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soul_girl wrote: »
    Hi all, I have been reading some interesting posts on some threads for a while now and thought I'd like join in some of the discussions.

• Options
    The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Talk about in one door and out the other :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi all. Refugee from 'elsewhere' seeking care and understanding...... LOL.

Looks plenty of healthy activity here..... looking forward to finding my way around....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all. Refugee from 'elsewhere' seeking care and understanding...... LOL.

Looks plenty of healthy activity here..... looking forward to finding my way around....

• Options
    PoppySeedPoppySeed Posts: 2,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I think I'll only post in lighthearted threads as some look like they can be quite challenging:o