Has Katie Price just revealed the reason for the split?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
Forum Member
✭✭✭
MissKatiePrice Katie Price/Jordan
Watching pete on piers morgan he left me because he thought something was going on with me & my horse trainer which is the main reason

Comments

• di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Watching pete on piers morgan he left me because he thought something was going on with me & my horse trainer which is the main reason

dont tell me she's only just heard about this!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    Jordan and a horse!!! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But there was nothing going on between them--- sooo if thats petes reason... its a sad one.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey, she really is as thick as mince! Either that or she's so desperate for publicity that she'll tweet about being accused of adultary in order to get it. The silly cow really is her own worst enemy.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hasn't that been out there since they split though?

Though if it really is the reason, he better get pimping those kids out big time because it's only them and the big secret that he's got left to flog
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Geneve wrote: »
    But there was nothing going on between them--- sooo if thats petes reason... its a sad one.

I suspect there was more than that. But Thickie Price wants people to believe that she was the poor innocent who did nothing wrong!:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I suspect there was more than that. But Thickie Price wants people to believe that she was the poor innocent who did nothing wrong!:rolleyes:

Maybe she's going for the Bill Clinton defence
    Forum Member
    Blimey, she really is as thick as mince! Either that or she's so desperate for publicity that she'll tweet about being accused of adultary in order to get it. The silly cow really is her own worst enemy.

I think she must be baiting him, she knows darned well he's said in the past 'I may be forced to reveal the real reason we split' .... well I dont for one minute believe it's that he thought she was horsing around with the trainer...

will he "reveal" the real reason and damage his reputation even further? as well as potentially damage his relationship with the kids .... what sort of father would tell the world some deep, dark secret about the woman he claims to love "as the mother of my children"?,,,

Your move DOTY :D
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe she did do nothing wrong..how do you know?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not happy about something. Wonder if she's pissed that he's rejected her offers for a reunion and now she's biting back and trying to get a reaction out of him?
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She's not happy about something. Wonder if she's pissed that he's rejected her offers for a reunion and now she's biting back and trying to get a reaction out of him?

maybe because he said his New Years resolution was to 'settle down and get engaged' (latest episode of 'My Life') :D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    I think she must be baiting him, she knows darned well he's said in the past 'I may be forced to reveal the real reason we split' .... well I dont for one minute believe it's that he thought she was horsing around with the trainer...

will he "reveal" the real reason and damage his reputation even further? as well as potentially damage his relationship with the kids .... what sort of father would tell the world some deep, dark secret about the woman he claims to love "as the mother of my children"?,,,

Your move DOTY :D

you're right, he is quick to deny stuff in his column about her and what she has said etc. So it will be interesting to see what he/CAN will say about this.

I notice that her management has tweeted that they are taking legal action against OK etc, I doubt he will though, he wont want to ruin future photo opportunities...
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thik it's another one of her attempts to attack one of his regular publicity stunts. She did that first by saying he shouldn't use the kids in his show and now she's revealed his reason for leaving her.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another episode in the on-going soap opera.;)

You know I don't believe anything that either of these media-**** churns out on a regular basis.

Those poor kids.:cry:
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    you're right, he is quick to deny stuff in his column about her and what she has said etc. So it will be interesting to see what he/CAN will say about this.

I notice that her management has tweeted that they are taking legal action against OK etc, I doubt he will though, he wont want to ruin future photo opportunities...
    Katie knows what ok mag are like,they are alright when it suits her,talk about bite the hand that feeds you,I hope they dump her good style..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At the end of the day it was all down to trust. I dont know if she did cheat on him but she kept going out every night when he didn't want her to and as a result threw his trust back in his face.

I think it was a case of him cutting off his nose to spite his face and a bit of male pride. God knows she could test the patience of a Saint. If you have doubts about your partner and they completely feed that then you have to do what you've gotta do. He called her bluff and went through with it.

IMO if he would have stuck it out for a bit longer then they would still be together now but she is insufferable.
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    He first said he thought that after the split didnt he what 2/3yrs ago and shes only now raising it on Twitter. methinks someone sky+'d the extended version of the show and has been at the cooking sherry, its like texting your ex when drunk its the only way she has really of contacting him as he probably wont take her calls.:rolleyes: The person most shocked when a doormat bites back is the person used to wiping their shoes on it & shes never gotten over that.
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    For years Peters been saying "She knows why I left her" Well now Katie's told everybody why he left her so perhaps they can both STFU!
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    So Pete's "I will reveal the real reason we split if pushed" was just publicity poo. His insecurities did get the better of him. What a waste, no wonder he looked so lost after the split, he must have realized what an idiot he'd been.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    Maybe she did do nothing wrong..how do you know?

I have no doubt that the silly cow did her usual routine of blaming everyone and everything else for the marriage break-up, rather than taking a good, long, honest look at her own behavior and taking responsibility for her actions. She has clearly learned nothing over the past three years - very sad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    He first said he thought that after the split didnt he what 2/3yrs ago and shes only now raising it on Twitter. methinks someone sky+'d the extended version of the show and has been at the cooking sherry, its like texting your ex when drunk its the only way she has really of contacting him as he probably wont take her calls.:rolleyes: The person most shocked when a doormat bites back is the person used to wiping their shoes on it & shes never gotten over that.

^^^
    This!
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »

Funnily enough, the horse trainer seems to have vanished off the face of the earth. I haven't seen him pictured with her for quite a while, or mentioned in any articles, unless l have missed them. ;)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This well cultivated, often repeated 'terrible secret' as to why he left Katie, something he regularly taunts her with/threatens to reveal generates so much cash for Peter and Claire. Perhaps Katie wants to end this stupid money-making 'speculation' story he is holding over her and move on.

Although I do note she has deleted her tweet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    CPeterson wrote: »
    Jordan and a horse!!! :eek:

Wow you are too funny:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    aggielane wrote: »
    For years Peters been saying "She knows why I left her" Well now Katie's told everybody why he left her so perhaps they can both STFU!

Here here or hear hear:D:D::D:D