Katie back in the arms of Leo?

2»

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    tara27 wrote: »
    Even if it isn't true I agree with your assessment. As soon as she got a sniff of things thawing between her and Peter she dumped Leo in a gesture of "LOOK...I'M FREE.....WE COULD STILL JUST CATCH THE CHRISTMAS MARKET !" Alas and alack Petey still doesn't want her sad old self :(.He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he's still wise enough to avoid getting stuck with THAT again.;)
    Yes,she will be eyeing up a potential baby-daddy,since she is in dire need of publicity and babies are in vogue. And having test-driven Leo she may think he'll fit the post.And he might....daft plonker.

er...what? :confused:
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    I always thought it was her who put her men on meagre rations,mind you,she is a nasty lying narcissist,and they always tend to accuse others of the very things they are guilty of..
    You are so right milly. She talks the talk,but does she walk the walk ? You decide:).
    Anyway,good for Leo if it is true. Nice to see someone making use of her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    er...what? :confused:

Indeedy!

However, I think Katie thought PA wanted her again so shed Leo.. I mean a lot of people would do that for their first loves... I know I would lol...
    and now that PA is told her no. I think she has realised Leo wasn't that bad and in fairness they seemed very loved up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the timings all out for KP to have outed Leo for pete, they officially split in October but had, in her own words, ended their relationship long before this time, way before Pete had tried to jump back on the Pricey brand wagon to publicly keep his failed career afloat:yawn:
    I think Pete was the one who got a big disappointment at xmas as he like the rest of us didnt know that Leo was still in the picture, and that KP really did, as shes stated many times, just wanted Pete to be friends with her for the kids sakes, I think thats also why he turned nasty on her because he will never get why any woman would refuse, the gods gift, that he really believes he is :D