100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isnt the date a clue the end of a dynasty English history

That wasn't part of the original blind that was just part of the OP's guess.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Now that her hit show is ending, this B- list mostly television actress wants two things. Her movie career to take off and to come out as gay even though her family is super conservative.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Henry VIII when he started filming Dracula TV series had to do drug tests before they started. He admitted it in interviews. Season two is commissioned.
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »

Now that her hit show is ending, this B- list mostly television actress wants two things. Her movie career to take off and to come out as gay even though her family is super conservative.

Both Mad Men & Glee are ending. Can't think of any others.
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member

Rachel Berry?
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/ending-or-cancelled-tv-shows-for-the-2013-14-season-30312/

I don't watch a massive amount of US tv to know who's B list. Might point some of you in the right direction though.
  • dizziedizzie Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    Rachel Berry?
    Her family definitely couldn't be called 'super conservative'. They're proper Broadway/New York parents, and she's been on stage since she was a kid. They're pretty liberal! Besides, before she was even TV famous, there's a whole string of well documented ex-BF's, including the guy who went on to play her teacher on that show! :o Not her, IMO.

There is an ice blonde star of the 60's show that has always made me wonder - her dating life is near non-existent it would seem. She had a kid a couple of years ago, and claimed she 'always knew' she'd be raising them alone, and refuses to discuss her sexuality. 'New Year's Day' kind of name! I have no idea about her parents and whether they're conservative or not.

BTW that link above is for the shows that ended last season. This is the list of shows you need to look at - http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/gallery/saying-goodbye-tv-shows-ending-703297
  • ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No way is it Rachel Berry.

The other one, is her surname a common one but not smith?
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ellesworth wrote: »
    This foreign born former A list television actor with an unusual name who does movies and television was supposed to star in a franchise that he has appeared in previously but couldn't pass the drug test. the supposedly sober star told his girlfriend that the producers just decided to go in a different direction. After he beat her senseless when he was drinking before, she told him she would leave him if he touched another drop, let alone start using drugs again.

Luther? (Are we allowed to use character names?) It might be considered racist to call his name 'unusual' though! The franchise could be the one about the god of thunder. He's apparently had roles in both films so far.
  • nosilauknosilauk Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Luther? (Are we allowed to use character names?) It might be considered racist to call his name 'unusual' though! The franchise could be the one about the god of thunder. He's apparently had roles in both films so far.

I'm wondering if the "unusual name" was one in which first and last name have the same letters apart from the first one, like Right Night.
    He's 100% blade.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enty has strange ideas about "unusual names" though. Has Luther had form for drugs and drink though? I barely recognise half the names these blinds go on about.
  • adamo8adamo8 Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    CDAN

This foreign born former A list television actor with an unusual name who does movies and television was supposed to star in a franchise that he has appeared in previously but couldn't pass the drug test. the supposedly sober star told his girlfriend that the producers just decided to go in a different direction. After he beat her senseless when he was drinking before, she told him she would leave him if he touched another drop, let alone start using drugs again.

Popular guess is the Irish one who was in one of my favourite movies about female footballers and was in a show about a British Dynasty which was replaced by the the House Of Stuart in 1603.

Could this be about the first transformer guy who liked the foxy girl?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way is it Rachel Berry.

The other one, is her surname a common one but not smith?
    The 'other one' (dancing champion, is that who you're referring to? That's the only one with a character name that fits your hint) is super-duper conservative herself, a very proud virgin (she has no issues in talking about that). I mean, maybe, simply because she's never been in a long term relationship of any description, so who knows what her preferences actually are, but she's basically the cast member on that show that I see absolutely ZERO gossip, issues or anything with. So I just highly doubt that any gossip is swirling about her at all. Also, her focus isn't a future movie career but a music one (just dropped by her record label recently though). But she's unlikely to be movie-bound in the future. Not her either, IMO. Pretty sure this blind doesn't fit any of the female cast of this show.

I'm a big fan of the cast, and pretty familiar with nearly all of their dating habits or lack of them! One or two of the male stars ping a little as maybe-closeted (Wheels for almost sure, and possibly Trouty Mouth. Oddly enough, the curly haired guy playing the gay guy on the show is most definitely straight, despite all the tinhatter stuff written about him and his gay costar) but they're on the one network show it would basically be OK to come out whilst still appearing on the show, so if they're not out now, I don't think they'll be for a very long time. No, I think for this blind, we probably need to look to one of the other ending shows.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has Luther had form for drugs and drink though?

Hmm...I've just read that he admits to having tried drugs in the past, even selling weed, but nothing to suggest any alcohol or drug addiction. I guess that guess is out!
    nosilauk wrote: »
    I'm wondering if the "unusual name" was one in which first and last name have the same letters apart from the first one, like Right Night.
    He's 100% blade.

You have a very Sharpe mind! That sounds far more likely than my guess.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    dizzie wrote: »
    The 'other one' (dancing champion, is that who you're referring to? .

I thought the OP might be referring to the "other" show mentioned, and the person with a month as a first name?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the OP might be referring to the "other" show mentioned, and the person with a month as a first name?
    Oh, really I should improve my own reading comprehension! Yes that's the one!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    dizzie wrote: »
    Oh, really I should improve my own reading comprehension! Yes that's the one!

aha no worries,happens to the best of us! :D
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    adamo8 wrote: »
    Could this be about the first transformer guy who liked the foxy girl?

He's not foreign born
    Forum Member

The other night this A list singer who used to be an actress had to wade though a group of fans who had been waiting for most of the night to catch a glimpse of her. She told the two bodyguards with her that if any fan got within five feet of her she would fire them. Shortly after they got inside her hotel, she told them that fans had gotten closer than five feet and fired them both on the spot then turned and walked to the elevators.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nosilauk wrote: »
    He's 100% blade.

But what franchise has he been dumped from? The Little People film was never meant to have his character in it and his TV show role was determined by the book.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The other night this A list singer who used to be an actress had to wade though a group of fans who had been waiting for most of the night to catch a glimpse of her. She told the two bodyguards with her that if any fan got within five feet of her she would fire them. Shortly after they got inside her hotel, she told them that fans had gotten closer than five feet and fired them both on the spot then turned and walked to the elevators.

Jenny from the Block?

But fair enough if you have crazy fans, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's got some really loony ones, they had a job and didn't do it.
  • chandlerpchandlerp Posts: 4,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was maybe Charlene from Neighbours.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chandlerp wrote: »
    I thought it was maybe Charlene from Neighbours.

Wouldn't it say foreign born for her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it say foreign born for her?
    I thought that. There's not many who were actresses first (often other way round), so I'm wondering if this is a young ex-Disney girl, who's been getting a diva rap recently for some really bad behaviour. She is huge (a French 'large', some might say! ;-) ) right now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would the large latte be classed as A list? She's usually classed as a tweener in blinds.

And The Block wouldn't it mention reality TV too?
This discussion has been closed.