Evander to stay!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
Forum Member
Apart from his misguided view on homosexuals earlier in the series he's actually a nice guy.

Comments

• BloodRayneBloodRayne Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    I really like Evander but I feel he should go. I feel he is out of his comfort zone and not enjoying it.
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's nice but he brings absolutely nothing to the show.
  • QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes evander to stay!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He seems stupifyingly dull to me. There are worse traits, but it is not a good one.
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed - he seems dull. I think it's perhaps because of having his knuckles rapped over his anti-gay speech, he probably doesn't want to rock the boat again so is saying nowt!
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Considering how almost universally adored Jim Davidson is on this forum, it makes sense that Evander should also be forgiven for his homophobic views.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering how almost universally adored Jim Davidson is on this forum, it makes sense that Evander should also be forgiven for his homophobic views.

I don't know about that, but the love for Jim is a bit depressing, a few days without any shirtlifting gags and his whole scumbag track record is forgotten >:(
  • wczorajdzonsonwczorajdzonson Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    A very dull and simple man. Needs to go.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A very dull and simple man

what astounds me is none of the housemates have told him this to his face :p
  • J SwiftJ Swift Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's one of my favourite boxers of all time, but I don't understand the mentality of people who want him to stay ...!

He doesn't want to be there, and at best he gives the show about 15 seconds of useable footage, usually of him sighing

WHY do you want him to stay?? Why not just watch CCTV footage of a doctor's waiting room?