EastEnders- Friday 7 February 2014- STACEY!!!

Comments

• Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think once her initial return is over they will move on from her killing Archie pretty quickly. I can't see it being drawn out forever. Ronnie and Roxy might have something to say but other than that I don't think it serves any purpose to keep mentioning it as Stacey isn't going to be found out for it.
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think once her initial return is over they will move on from her killing Archie pretty quickly. I can't see it being drawn out forever. Ronnie and Roxy might have something to say but other than that I don't think it serves any purpose to keep mentioning it as Stacey isn't going to be found out for it.

Well she murdered their father and they know about it so I'm sure that they will have "something to say about it" at the very least. So Stacey gets off scot-free.....even though people know. I love justice in soaps. :D
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,279
    Forum Member
    Stacey Slater is BACK!!! *I have been watching for 20 years*

Evening all and thanks for the thread :)

Repeats

BBC3-10:35pm
    Omnibus on BBC1-00:20

BBC Scotland Viewers can also watch at 9:30pm
  • SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    I haven't been this excited for an episode in god knows how long. I just know Stacey's three seconds on screen will take her 33 awards up to 34.

Me too. :D
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ratings might be crap tonight then. Usual Friday dip and no show in Scotland until 9.30pm.
  • robjames69robjames69 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey is my all time favorite character with Kat, Tiffany (Mitchell! lol), Chrissie, Dennis and Mel making up the rest of the Top 6.

I am so so excited about tonight, Lacey is so iconic in EastEnders and I know it will be a flash we see her, but its enough for me and hopefully the chatter regarding tonight will ensure her "actual" return grabs 8.5m viewers! I can't see it reaching heights like that without a bit of a hint to build up the story first, which is why DTC has taken this approach.

More so, I cant believe i'm talking about 8.5m being a good thing, three years ago I would have wanted 11m for this kinda storyline haha
    Forum Member
    Ratings might be crap tonight then. Usual Friday dip and no show in Scotland until 9.30pm.
    Yeah.
    Stacey's brief return tonight is also unpromoted and the BBC are promoting 'Next weeks' episodes rather then the quick return tonight.

When EastEnders has aired at a later time in Scotland it's dented the actual figure over all.
    Forum Member
    I also voted for Bi Polor

It was well written and acted and also highlighted an issue many of us new little/nothing about.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked her friendships with Danielle and Dennis. I'm quite jealous of all you Stacey fans - I was really excited with Sharon's return!
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked how Johnny Allen basically got owned by Stacy in every episode
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread laws. :) Evening all!

Looking forward to the show.

DS ENDERS, EPISODE THREE 41/50:
    Dullagj2 turns around and walks swiftly from the pub back to Janine’s, Gary follows. He urges his brother to wait up saying they have a lot of catching up to do. A furious dullag is stopped in tracks, “Where were you when my child died?... when my relationship fell apart?…when I was a homeless junkie?...” Gary says he did what he could and that they only abandoned him when he got hooked on heroin to make him see sense. Dullag laughs, “Yeah that really worked. **points at alleyway**, do you know I nearly died from an overdose over there? Only for some stranger I probably wouldn’t be here right now …*weeps**…I owe you nothing. I want nothing to do with you. You’re a lying, selfish, manipulative, conniving scumbag!” Dullagj2 continues walking, Gary bites his tongue **stands on his heels as to elevate his voice**, “I want to make it up to you, and mum..” Dullagj turns around, “what about Emily?”

Vaslav smiles as he sees Bevis and Dan walking hand in hand through the market. Dan is still a bit thrown after Gary’s comments but doesn’t say anything to Bevis. Bevis suggests they go to Mc Klunkeys but dan says he’s watching his figure. Bevis jokes that he likes his men with a bit of meat on them, dan’s persuaded but says that he’ll go on into the house because he doesn’t want to attract Red’s attention.

Sharon and IanMandy are still talking in the kitchen. She says she was adopted too and recalls the time she went to visit her real mother, enquiring if he’s in contact with his. IanMandy says that she had a mental health issues and had to give him up when he was young because she couldn’t cope, she sent him things but he’s never met her in person. Sharon says that Phil can drive him to his parents’ house if he wants…

Dot calls Klendathu worried about Poppy. Poppy is still very quiet after last night’s ordeal and Dot informs him that she hasn’t eaten today. Klendathu tells her that she wasn’t eating yesterday either as he grabs his coat and wallet. Dot recalls that she did take her dinner upstairs yesterday, on Christmas Day of all days, as she hangs up the house phone.

Also tonight, Priscilla advises Sez to go to a grievance counsellor. Mr. Ender is forced to hide when that woman who has a thing for him shows up at one of the pick-up stops….he’s relieved when she doesn’t see him recalling the time he stole from her. Mo mouse is bored at the B&B but is too stubborn to beg Geraldine for forgiveness and decides to spy on the Walford residents instead. Janine wonders what’s taking dullag so long to get the champagne while los.kav marks off another day on his calendar, another dry day for him but Vald’s worried when he says he’s ready to face the Square.

Sitting on Arthur’s bench, Gary tells him that he came to Walford to find Emily not wanting to dredge up the Scrabbler debacle, “She’s been missing for months. No one’s heard from her since June. You can help me find her…” Dullag is in shock, “I haven’t heard from any of you in two years. Emily was always well capable of handling herself though. She was a force to be reckoned with. What about mum?” Gary pauses, “She’s not well but Auntie Kitty is looking after her. Why is it always me expected to look after her?” Dullagj rolls his eyes, “Oh here we go, who called the pity party? We’ve all had our fair share of sh1t thrown at us over the years. Why do you think the world owes you a living?” Gary spits that he gave up everything to keep the family together, “there was no one to look after me!!” he cries. Dullagj gets up to walk away, “Yeah, well you’ve had more luck than the rest of us. Dad’s dead, mum’s ill and Emily’s missing. I’m just getting back on my feet. I don’t want you messin with my life.” Gary watches as he enters Janine’s.

IanMandy says he’s not ready to face them yet. Denny interrupts asking if they’re going home yet. Sharon tells him they will be in a few minutes enquiring where Bobby is when she hears a muffled voice? Sharon enters the dining room to find him tied to the chair, duct tape across his mouth. She despairs as she hurries to release him before Ian gets back. Denny proclaims that they were just playing cops and robbers. IanMandy thanks Sharon for everything as she takes Dennis home. **Mandy thanks him for not mentioning her**

Scrabbler’s wary when he hears a knock on the door and pulls back the living room blind before opening the door seeing that it’s only vaslav. Back at the pub, mona approaches Zack to come home with her. Zack notices that Maurice is stand offish with mona. He tells her that he has to help a drunk Maurice home first. Upstairs, Shirley tries not to burst out laughing when blue recounts her freezer ordeal in her red hot bubble bath.

Dan and Bevis open up to each other over their chicken supper. Dan asks what was it like for him coming out? Bevis laughs that it was pretty traumatic, “My dad didn’t take it too well. He felt like he had failed as a father. I think he was more concerned about what everyone else was going to think, the slagging he’d probably get from the lads…..My mum surprised me. I was one of two boys so she enjoyed having someone she could have girly chats with. I think my older brother was glad I wouldn’t be stealing his girlfriends” he laughs. Dan says he thinks his parents always knew, “I’ve never slept with a woman. I just knew. I fancied men. They didn’t really care but I think they were secretly disappointed but just accepted it, thankfully.”

Klen tries to get Poppy to talk to him, begging her to eat something but she’s adamant that she’s unwell and that anything she’d eat would end up coming back up. Klen is stricken by her thinness. He tells her if she doesn’t start eating she’s going to die! Klen says he’ll be back in the morning. On leaving the house, he doesn’t want to worry Dot with his grave concerns. As he departs, Dot bolts the door and lights a candle whilst beginning to pray, “Sometimes all you can do is pray.”

Sorcha’s not impressed when Zack brings a drunken Maurice to her door. She berates him for being a hypocrite saying that drinking won’t wash away his problems, “Don’t you think I have ENOUGH to be dealing with!” Maurice hurls drunken abuse as he staggers up the stairs…”F**k off you stupid, Irish ****! What sort a name is sorcha? Sounds like a f**kin nasty virus” **slamming the bedroom door** A tearful Sorcha grabs her keys and coat and leaves the house…Zack asks mona why Maurice is off with her…”ah I was tweeting about him and he took offence.” Zack rolls his eyes telling her she can’t keep picking fights with people.

Ian tells IanMandy that he can stay until he finds his feet. Poppy can’t bear to look at herself as she gets undressed for bed, her ribcage clearly visible. Dullagj2 tells Janine the pub had no champagne, so she opens a bottle of wine, dullag still shook up from his encounter with his brother. Scrabbler opens the door to vaslav.

Duff duff: A breathless vaslav pleads for his help, “I need your help Scrabby!”

COMING MONDAY:
    - Vaslav’s ordeal continues but he refuses to let it get him down.
    - Poppy bares her soul.
    - Can dan’s heart cope with all these shocks?
    - Los.kav tells Lauren exactly what he thinks of her!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »

Dullagj2 turns around and walks swiftly from the pub back to Janine’s, Gary follows. He urges his brother to wait up saying they have a lot of catching up to do. A furious dullag is stopped in tracks, “Where were you when my child died?... when my relationship fell apart?…when I was a homeless junkie?...” Gary says he did what he could and that they only abandoned him when he got hooked on heroin to make him see sense. Dullag laughs, “Yeah that really worked. **points at alleyway**, do you know I nearly died from an overdose over there? Only for some stranger I probably wouldn’t be here right now …*weeps**…I owe you nothing. I want nothing to do with you. You’re a lying, selfish, manipulative, conniving scumbag!” Dullagj2 continues walking, Gary bites his tongue **stands on his heels as to elevate his voice**, “I want to make it up to you, and mum..” Dullagj turns around, “what about Emily?”

Vaslav smiles as he sees Bevis and Dan walking hand in hand through the market. Dan is still a bit thrown after Gary’s comments but doesn’t say anything to Bevis. Bevis suggests they go to Mc Klunkeys but dan says he’s watching his figure. Bevis jokes that he likes his men with a bit of meat on them, dan’s persuaded but says that he’ll go on into the house because he doesn’t want to attract Red’s attention.

Sharon and IanMandy are still talking in the kitchen. She says she was adopted too and recalls the time she went to visit her real mother, enquiring if he’s in contact with his. IanMandy says that she had a mental health issues and had to give him up when he was young because she couldn’t cope, she sent him things but he’s never met her in person. Sharon says that Phil can drive him to his parents’ house if he wants…

Dot calls Klendathu worried about Poppy. Poppy is still very quiet after last night’s ordeal and Dot informs him that she hasn’t eaten today. Klendathu tells her that she wasn’t eating yesterday either as he grabs his coat and wallet. Dot recalls that she did take her dinner upstairs yesterday, on Christmas Day of all days, as she hangs up the house phone.

Also tonight, Priscilla advises Sez to go to a grievance counsellor. Mr. Ender is forced to hide when that woman who has a thing for him shows up at one of the pick-up stops….he’s relieved when she doesn’t see him recalling the time he stole from her. Mo mouse is bored at the B&B but is too stubborn to beg Geraldine for forgiveness and decides to spy on the Walford residents instead. Janine wonders what’s taking dullag so long to get the champagne while los.kav marks off another day on his calendar, another dry day for him but Vald’s worried when he says he’s ready to face the Square.

Sitting on Arthur’s bench, Gary tells him that he came to Walford to find Emily not wanting to dredge up the Scrabbler debacle, “She’s been missing for months. No one’s heard from her since June. You can help me find her…” Dullag is in shock, “I haven’t heard from any of you in two years. Emily was always well capable of handling herself though. She was a force to be reckoned with. What about mum?” Gary pauses, “She’s not well but Auntie Kitty is looking after her. Why is it always me expected to look after her?” Dullagj rolls his eyes, “Oh here we go, who called the pity party? We’ve all had our fair share of sh1t thrown at us over the years. Why do you think the world owes you a living?” Gary spits that he gave up everything to keep the family together, “there was no one to look after me!!” he cries. Dullagj gets up to walk away, “Yeah, well you’ve had more luck than the rest of us. Dad’s dead, mum’s ill and Emily’s missing. I’m just getting back on my feet. I don’t want you messin with my life.” Gary watches as he enters Janine’s.

IanMandy says he’s not ready to face them yet. Denny interrupts asking if they’re going home yet. Sharon tells him they will be in a few minutes enquiring where Bobby is when she hears a muffled voice? Sharon enters the dining room to find him tied to the chair, duct tape across his mouth. She despairs as she hurries to release him before Ian gets back. Denny proclaims that they were just playing cops and robbers. IanMandy thanks Sharon for everything as she takes Dennis home. **Mandy thanks him for not mentioning her**

Scrabbler’s wary when he hears a knock on the door and pulls back the living room blind before opening the door seeing that it’s only vaslav. Back at the pub, mona approaches Zack to come home with her. Zack notices that Maurice is stand offish with mona. He tells her that he has to help a drunk Maurice home first. Upstairs, Shirley tries not to burst out laughing when blue recounts her freezer ordeal in her red hot bubble bath.

Dan and Bevis open up to each other over their chicken supper. Dan asks what was it like for him coming out? Bevis laughs that it was pretty traumatic, “My dad didn’t take it too well. He felt like he had failed as a father. I think he was more concerned about what everyone else was going to think, the slagging he’d probably get from the lads…..My mum surprised me. I was one of two boys so she enjoyed having someone she could have girly chats with. I think my older brother was glad I wouldn’t be stealing his girlfriends” he laughs. Dan says he thinks his parents always knew, “I’ve never slept with a woman. I just knew. I fancied men. They didn’t really care but I think they were secretly disappointed but just accepted it, thankfully.”

Klen tries to get Poppy to talk to him, begging her to eat something but she’s adamant that she’s unwell and that anything she’d eat would end up coming back up. Klen is stricken by her thinness. He tells her if she doesn’t start eating she’s going to die! Klen says he’ll be back in the morning. On leaving the house, he doesn’t want to worry Dot with his grave concerns. As he departs, Dot bolts the door and lights a candle whilst beginning to pray, “Sometimes all you can do is pray.”

Sorcha’s not impressed when Zack brings a drunken Maurice to her door. She berates him for being a hypocrite saying that drinking won’t wash away his problems, “Don’t you think I have ENOUGH to be dealing with!” Maurice hurls drunken abuse as he staggers up the stairs…”F**k off you stupid, Irish ****! What sort a name is sorcha? Sounds like a f**kin nasty virus” **slamming the bedroom door** A tearful Sorcha grabs her keys and coat and leaves the house…Zack asks mona why Maurice is off with her…”ah I was tweeting about him and he took offence.” Zack rolls his eyes telling her she can’t keep picking fights with people.

Ian tells IanMandy that he can stay until he finds his feet. Poppy can’t bear to look at herself as she gets undressed for bed, her ribcage clearly visible. Dullagj2 tells Janine the pub had no champagne, so she opens a bottle of wine, dullag still shook up from his encounter with his brother. Scrabbler opens the door to vaslav.

COMING MONDAY:
    - Poppy bares her soul.

You always miss me out :(
  • dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    17 minutes. :D

Is it really sad that I'm counting down? :blush:
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

COMING MONDAY:
    - Poppy bares her soul.

Love it DJ! And thanks for the thread Laws. Glad to see Stacey on her way back. :)
  • Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all thank you for the thread can't wait to have Stacey back on my screen missed her. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    17 minutes. :D

Is it really sad that I'm counting down? :blush:

Yes, yes it is :p nah am messing I can't wait neither.
    Forum Member

COMING MONDAY:
    - Poppy bares her soul.
    Still catching up......Thanks though DJ :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4 ,imns
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't been this excited for an episode in god knows how long. I just know Stacey's three seconds on screen will take her 33 awards up to 34.

Wow did she really win that many awards?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers for the thread.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on Staceyyy!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Show time see you all at 8:30pm :)
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lola_skye wrote: »
    You always miss me out :(
    You've been featured if you read through them. You're currently living with Scrabbler.
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Love it DJ! And thanks for the thread Laws. Glad to see Stacey on her way back. :)
    Glad you enjoyed. :)
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Still catching up......Thanks though DJ :)
    Hurry up. :p

1 min.............
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here we go!
  • dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here we go!